• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More Mod Perks Plz

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Not our problem it took you so long to get promoted.

Digi and Astinus are the only mods that are left from when I got promoted. I'm so old!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
But I don't get it. Most mods leave because they have offline stuff to take care of, from the looks of LoA threads I've read. How can you consider yourselves 'more worthy' staff just because you haven't had such things for two years or more?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Mods leave because they are too weak to stand this. Full stop.

Also I still say no to everything. Stop discussing something that will go nowhere.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
But son, we've stuck it out in this dump for two years. Most people don't make it that long. It's only fair. I can think of a handful of mods we had last year that are no longer on staff now.
Three years should be the limit. Wouldn't want any conflicts of interest, would we?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
^ If the mod pay only applies to mods that have been here 2+ years, you know that doesn't include you, right? lol So why does it matter to you. :( I think only...6 or 7 of us have been here that long. Maybe a few more. Not gonna bother trying to count admins cause lol math.

Oh hey I'm like 5 months off that. Most of the mods now were modded after me basically, only about 3 of the current mods were modded before me in 2010 (does not include ones before 2010, though) how weird. :(

I disagree with twocows' limit idea because maybe I don't wanna quit next year!

Back