• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Where would you live?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
If you could live anywhere in the Sinnoh region (based on what you've seen in the games), where would you stay? Sandgem Town? Snowpoint City? Why?

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Wooow, if I could live somewhere in the Sinnoh Region? I'd probably say Floaroma Town actually. It might not be like a huge bustling city, filled with department stores, all sorts of people, gyms and things you wouldn't usually find in a small rural town ;__;. But honestly, I would love living there, as the air's fresh no cars or trucks, bikes honking and making all sorts of noises, just nature surrounding me :3. Beautiful :D. It might be a bit hard finding food other than berries, but the beauty of all the scenery around me would definitely make up for it.

I don't know I just love quiet, smaller places and I'm a huge lover of nature, so for me Floaroma Town would definitely be my choice :3.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
I agree with Rainbow Arcanine. Floaroma Town is also where I can get the Gracidea Flower for my favorite Pokémon.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Wooow, if I could live somewhere in the Sinnoh Region? I'd probably say Floaroma Town actually. It might not be like a huge bustling city, filled with department stores, all sorts of people, gyms and things you wouldn't usually find in a small rural town ;__;. But honestly, I would love living there, as the air's fresh no cars or trucks, bikes honking and making all sorts of noises, just nature surrounding me :3. Beautiful :D. It might be a bit hard finding food other than berries, but the beauty of all the scenery around me would definitely make up for it.

I don't know I just love quiet, smaller places and I'm a huge lover of nature, so for me Floaroma Town would definitely be my choice :3.

I'd have to agree with Rainbow Arcanine too as it wouldn't be so big as to get lost, great scenery, maybe even eat a poffin (I can't recall if they're human-edible xD) also I bet Shaymin would probably visit every now and then since legendaries aren't as rare in the anime as they should be.

Years
I'd live in beautiful Hearthome City.

Come on, who doesn't love the Super Contests and Amity Square? Lots of cute things in there!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I agreed with Hikari10, I'd like to be in Hearthome City to see Pokémon Contest, and having a nice stroll in Amity Square.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
I'm obsessed with snow, though I've only seen it four times in my lifetime. That makes Snowpoint City a definite for me, as I'd get to see snow everyday.

Years
I would probably want to live in Hearthome City, as well. It's almost in the center of the region which would provide convenience if I wanted to visit elsewhere, plus it has the Contest Hall and Amity Square, which I would probably find myself spending a lot of time in.

Second place, though, is easily Snowpoint City. I absolutely love snow, and honestly wouldn't mind if it was white out 12 months of the year.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Hearthome City, because it's the largest with the most things to do, ranging from strolling with my Pokemon to participating in contests to chatting up Fantina from time to time.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I would love to live near Mt. Coronet, really love the views of mountains, and love playing on the snow - if not then I'll move to Snowpoint City.

Deceit

Toxic.
Years
So many cities that I like in this region... Well, to start, I would say Hearthome city, as other users have mentioned, has Amity Square and a place for contests. Sunyshore is awesome too, with the beach, and visits from Jasmine from time to time. And I'd also have to say Pastoria City, with access to the Great Marsh, and it's also near a beachy area on one side of the city, and a rainy side on the other, which is another thing I love.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I always liked Sunyshore City, so I guess I would live there. I like how its next to the ocean. Also, Jasmine visits and I love her.

Schwan

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
I love Sunyshore city so it's definitely there.

kj3400

Wants a Magneton for a Charger
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2014
Either Canalave, just outside Snowpoint, or on the shores of any of the lakes. Why you may ask? Well mostly the background music :P... but also, because they all seemed peaceful.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
I almost forgot about Floaroma Town, until I saw some of the posts here. I'd probably choose Floaroma for the serenity and because lots of my favorite pokémon live nearby at the Valley Windworks (buizel, electrike, drifloon). :P

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
Snowpoint City. I like snow and winter, and it seems to always be snowy in Snowpoint. If I decided to just barely wander off from Snowpoint city, I could run into an array of pretty cool Pokemon, and I could evolve an Eevee into a Glaceon.
All of the cities in Sinnoh were pretty routine, nothing stood out too much. Snowpoint is the only one that's quite unique where it snows constantly (unless you count Floaroma town's flower lust.)

Back