• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

PURRP

--KiNGPuRRP--
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Encountered a bug when I try walk past the 1st trainer in Dragon Valley. My whole game freezes and it keeps occuring.

LQH

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 21, 2014
Encountered a bug when I try walk past the 1st trainer in Dragon Valley. My whole game freezes and it keeps occuring.
just the same to me, screen goes full purple, and after a few minutes it takes me to my last save (pretty far from where i actually was).

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 18, 2014
hi is there something special i need to do to get pichu to pikachu
its not in the eveloution list so now im asking have anybody got pichu into pikachu because i know how to get raichu i already got the thunderstone for that just cant evolve my pichu so........ HOW?
Darkrisinggirl if you can answer me pls update the eveloution list and say how to do it i would appriciate it and everybody else if you have pikachu pls tell me how you did it and what lvl

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2016
hey, whenever I try and play the game I get a white screen, usually its because of the save type, but I already tried that. Any help is greatly appreciated. thanks

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Feb 20, 2014
This hack is very good, i have been enjoying alot. Kudos to the author XD.
A quick question. How do i evolve feebas? Is it like the old games or its easier now.

Years
  • Age 53
  • Seen Feb 23, 2014
I had already caught Kyorgre at the poseidon's cave. and now i am stuck :( can u pls guide me?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 18, 2014
I just caught my SECOND Landorus with an Ultra Ball! Sometimes I love glitches.

Where did you find that Landorus im the wild pokemom list it says at the desert before entering inferno mountaim but i cant find one. did you beat the crap out of light before it was possible to find one because i got to no mans land so can u helpnme since you got 2

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Where did you find that Landorus im the wild pokemom list it says at the desert before entering inferno mountaim but i cant find one. did you beat the crap out of light before it was possible to find one because i got to no mans land so can u helpnme since you got 2
As I said, you can catch infinite amount of Landoruses but the only place is the Light's event.
You must catch it and don't beat it, if you beat it, its sprite disappears and you won't be able to find another one.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 18, 2014
As I said, you can catch infinite amount of Landoruses but the only place is the Light's event.
You must catch it and don't beat it, if you beat it, its sprite disappears and you won't be able to find another one.

thx i got the masterball codebreaker code so i got it without being worried to lose my last masterball and what do you know what would happen if i catch garentina or kyurem that sydney or 7th gym leader needs?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
How do you do that?
Will my previous save be deleted?
Depends on how you played the game 'till now.

thx i got the masterball codebreaker code so i got it without being worried to lose my last masterball and what do you know what would happen if i catch garentina or kyurem that sydney or 7th gym leader needs?
I think you get Kyurem by default...? As for Giratina, you get 2 moves Pokemon you weren't supposed to catch. It's not weak but there are better alternatives.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 18, 2014

Depends on how you played the game 'till now.

I think you get Kyurem by default...? As for Giratina, you get 2 moves Pokemon you weren't supposed to catch. It's not weak but there are better alternatives.

So that you say is i can still catch it without yugi losing his giratina?
and nevermind about kyurem it was a trainer battle so was impossible to catch and do you know where i can find the coin case so i can get porygon?

im a bit lost about it slnce my littlebrother got kt and he coildnt remember where

Last edited:
Back