• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deck: Bump in the Night

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2008
This is the Deck I made with all the D&P sets. Its called Bump in the Night.

12x Dark Energies
8x Fighting Energies
4x Darkness Energies
1x Multi Energy (wish I had more)

PokeMon
3x Darkrai (DP GF #4)
2x Sableye (Used for Rummage)
4x Murkrow (DP MT)
3x Honchrow
2x Smeargle (Used for color pick)
4x Larvitar
2x Pupitar
2x Tyranitar
1x Darkrai Lv X
1x Honchrow Lv X

Trainers and Supporters
2x Roseanne's Research
2x Bebe's Search
3x Rare Candy
3x Quick Ball
1x Switch

This Deck is meant to be fast and painless. Also its my goal to get everything out by turn 5 hopefully.

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2008
well i dont get why t-tar is there if you want speed. take it out for weawile, take out all the fighting energys and add in trainers instead.

play darkrai 2-2 instead of 3-1. you might want to play furret , then you should be set by turn 3-4 instead of 5 , if you do so play a 4-2/4-3 line

as for trainers max out on celios on bebes take out 1 rare candy. you are not running claydol so get some draw here, team galactics mars and team galactics wager should do it. take out smeargle for absol to disrupt them

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2008
The reason I have T-tar in that deck is for laying back on incase I don't draw the right cards.This is saying that I would hopefully draw a combo for T-Tar. It has 140 hp which it can take alot of damage and it deal damage too. T-Tar is there for insurance.

Yes I know I don't have many trainers in this deck I should put more but I haven't play this deck to much.

Furret sounds good because I can get 2 cards without showing my oppnent. I might see how that goes if the deck doesn't fair to well.

The change I might make is play Darkrai 2-2. Im set on basic pokemon so I'll prolly do this.

Absol is good for taking out cards but I wasn't going for that.

Claydol I only have one but I see where you are getting at with the draws and speeding up.
As for trainers I dont play with any of the EX cards. I don't like them to much. I should max out on bebe but I'll see about doing that when I play the deck more.

Yeah I was trying to aim for a fast deck but I'm looking more as a getting up 2-4 prizes on your oppnent.

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2008
naah with furret you wont need to fall back on t-tar

so take out :

- 4 larvitar
- 2 pupitar
- 2 T-tar (do not play 4-2-2 lines play 2-1-2 , 3-2-3 or 4-3-4 lines)
- 2 smeargle
- 8 Fighting energy
- 3 rare candy
- 1 switch

then add

+ 4 pachirisu GE (changed my mind on furret since u really need to swarm murkrows in early game)
+ 2 Roseanes resarch
+ 2 bebes search
+ 4 team galactics mars
+ 1 quick ball
+ 2 baltoy GE
+ 2 Claydol GE
+ 3 Weawile
+ 3 Sneasel

The trainers are now much better and claydol will increase consistency. i suggest you swarm murcrows at the start while you charge up darkrai or honchkrow on your bench.
weawile will help attaching energy and can also attack sometimes when you want to cut down on their hand size

Back