View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2011 (6:40 AM). Edited April 14th, 2011 by I like Pokemon (...).

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lapras-
    Spoiler:
    How many chapters before Ichigo is the strongest fullbringer?
    I'd give it... 4 chapters.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post
    Spoiler:
    Wait, so Tsukishima's sword can cut through anything? Would that mean...Zanpakutou as well? >__>
    Presumably, yes.
    EDIT: QUOTE TAG Y U NO WORK?!
    EDIT2: QUOTE TAG Y U SO STUPID?!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Why didn't anyone send me an IM or PM or VM to tell me that you started the voting battles already?!
    I should know this stuffs in case I need to help out. >.>
    XD Help out with what? It's something simple enough that Rasen can easily handle on his own.

Quote:
    Yes he does have a BDC, actually.
    I was gonna have him make a squad page once he became the captain.
    But he just never was active enough to become captain.
    Ah.
    510 is toooootally not overpowered.

Quote:
    Yeah, that seems to be the phantom squad...in both clubs.
    XD Actually, I was talking to my sister about the Bleach clubs I'm in, and she said that if she joins OHGODIHOPENOT then she'd join Squad 8.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post
    Spoiler:
    ...And what would be really funny, is if all fullbrings aren't spiritually aware.
    I mean, Ichigo didn't get his awareness back from becoming a fullbring, so the possibility, albeit small, is there.
    Which, in that case, would make a Shinigami vs Fullbring battle quite unfair. Unless it's the lol-I-has-book-sword guy. 'Cause obviously nothing's fair about him. [/coughAizencough]
    XDDD That would be HILARIOUS.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Seriously though, watch on Crunchyroll. They get the episodes the FASTEST (only an hour after Japanese broadcast time) and it supports the creators.

And if anyone wants, I have some free all access passes that you can use... I think they'd activate when you decide to use them... They expire periodically and most of mine just end up rotting. So if you want one, to watch Bleach as soon as it comes out, in high quality, and while actually supporting the creators, let me know.
    I might get one for my Summer holidays, because my sister and I watch Bleach in marathons, and I guess it'd be easy to let the new filler arc build up in episodes and catch up halfway or something.