• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you Rather?

VanilkaXVulpix

C-Class Connaisseuse
Years
I would much rather wake up next to Jynx.

Would you rather have Cryogonal or Porygon as your partner in Crime?

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
*snap* Porygon! How'd I forget that Pokemon?

Aw man, Porygon, easily. I'd take it regardless of the reason.

Would you rather beat Pikachu within an inch of it's life and be sentenced to life in prison, or have Pikachu beat you within an inch of your life and have it sentenced to life in (Poke) prison?

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
yeesh uhh...i'd take the beating since i'm against animal cruelty

If you were a pokemon would you rather battle a salamence or a garchomp

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Yeah, I don't endorse cruelty of any kind myself. Just wondering what someone would choose given the circumstances.

I'll fight Salamence, it doesn't seem so bad compared to a lot of other Pokemon.

Would you rather have a manipulative Pokemon that follows you around, ruining everything for you and getting you in trouble out of sick pleasure, or have a Snorlax permanently strapped to your back (but no one hates you)?

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
The snorlax. I may be strapped to his back but that doesnt mean he cant carry me around like a backpack! :cheeky:

Would you rather be caught under the mistletoe with jynx or garbodor?

VanilkaXVulpix

C-Class Connaisseuse
Years
I would obviously rather be caught under the mistletoe with Jynx because I'm sure Jynx is much more clean.

Would you rather let be an Ice-Type Gym Leader or a Fire-Type Gym Leader?

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
@Couragehound - Ohhh... you're crafty. I didn't even think of that.

So is the question asking if I would rather be one or the other? I guess fire type due to having way more options. Plus, one of my favorites is a fire type but I'm not saying which because some people know too much. =_=

Let's get lighthearted, and maybe a little realistic.

Would you rather have a cat Pokemon (any one of them, don't care) or a dog Pokemon (same thing)?

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
Dog pokemon, and I prefer Growlithe!

Would you rather have 100 Master Balls and don't find any legendary, or just 1 Master Ball in exchange of chances of encountering legendaries?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
100 Master Balls. At least I can catch any non legendaries I find, instead of only 1 Master Ball with CHANCES of finding a legendary.

Would you rather have a Magikarp that will never evolve or a Kakuna that will never evolve?

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Magikarp. We all know he's cool anyway. Besides, I prefer fish to insects (especially wasps) any day of the week.

Hmmm, speaking of...

Would you rather live in very close proximity to a Beedrill's nest (keeping in mind these are based off of wasps/hornets and not bees), huge arse impaling stingers and all, or in the midst of a forest with a very dense population of hungry Ursaring?

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
1st option. We might be able to get along until i screw up, get stung, and die.....

WYR Rule all of the Pokemon world and be hated forever, being harmed, insulted, etc, or love all of the Pokemon world and be respected, but you'll always be bothered by someone thanking you, asking you questions, paparazzi, etc?

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
The latter with the love I would rather follow N's path than Ghetsis' since he tried to slaughter a child with pokemon.

WYR own a flying dewgong or a flying Rapidash?

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2019
a flying Rapidash. In fact I would rather own a simple Rapidash than a flying Dewgong

Would you rather have the ability to change your sprite in the games or have the ability to have your starter walk beside you (as in pikachu does in pokemon yellow)

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
The latter. It would be fun to know what your starter is thinking!

Would you rather surf to find a abundant number of Tentacool or venture through a cave to find many Zubat?

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
I would choose the cave, due to the fact that Jellicent now exists.

Would rather work in Lavender Town as the gravekeeper for life, or as a Yamask for exactly 2 years?

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2019
Yamask for two years o.O !!!

Would you rather start your game with an ekans at level 15 or any usual starter pokemon chosen by the person you hate (Who I assume has full knowledge of pokemon and hates you in return)

Gideon Jeremiah

Years
I would have no trouble raising any Pokèmon, so I would choose the latter.

Would you rather live in a house with a Chandelure for exactly 1 year, or be forced to have an agressive Litwick as your travelling partner?

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2019
I haven't played or seen the 5th gen so I don't see any problems with either of the two options :P

Would you rather play a game with two regions or play a game which has additional end game (after E4) material ?

Gideon Jeremiah

Years
I would rather play a game which has end-game extras; seeing as that usually adds a rather severe challenge (battling Steven in Emerald comes to mind).

Would you rather train an Eevee without evolving it at any point in time, or train a gen IV or V starter without evolving it?

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2019
train a starter, I suppose. I usually rely on elemental techniques to win very quickly so....

Would you rather see a pokemon game come out where you play as a breeder or a pokemon game where you play as a contest trainer

Back