• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Pokémon: Manga Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

! AvatarKris !

! Esteemed Medical Professional !
Years
what are you going to do about the special eevee.

Ha, I have thought about it before, since the special eevee could use 3 elemental attacks and 1 normal one, i've decided to make a custom move set for it, with:
Take Down
Flamethrower
ThunderBolt
Watergun

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2011
I loved, seems to be very fun, I never read the manga, but I seem to be more entertaining than the anime. hope you get it done and get good custom DS sprites looks for the manga style

MegaNew

Pokémon Unetta Owner
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2011
The game looks interesting but what I didn't like was when Red said "Everyone In Pallet Town Knows Me!!!" Red is usually very quiet. The Extra !'s were annoying. But I like the idea of the game. I Lol'd when I saw a charmander fighting a mew.

Last edited:

! AvatarKris !

! Esteemed Medical Professional !
Years
I loved, seems to be very fun, I never read the manga, but I seem to be more entertaining than the anime. hope you get it done and get good custom DS sprites looks for the manga style

Thank you, i hope i finish it too, though i've not worked on it for a couple months.

The game looks interesting but what I didn't like was when Red said "Everyone In Pallet Town Knows Me!!!" Red is usually very quiet. The Extra !'s were annoying. But I like the idea of the game. I Lol'd when I saw a charmander fighting a mew.

Idk 'bout that. At the very beggining, Red was actually an overconfident person who was full of himself (dear i say it, like naruto even). However, he only did become queit as he matured and faced the problems caused by team rocket.

fishrocker

the fish that rocks
Years
I'm loving it so far, but a few minor things to point out (and two big ones).

-The spelling is off in a couple places. (ex. "weiry travelers")
-Some movement errors. (ex. On the bridge with a fisherman in Pallet Town at the very bottom, you can walk on the water.)
-The "é" in Pokémon is absent in nearly every peice of dialogue.
-"i" is used in place of "I" when referring to oneself and some Pokémon's names are all lowercase (Bulbasaur's is the one I can remember).
-There is a space after the last letter of the sentence and the punctuation about ~90% of the time.

AND THE BIG ONES...

-The rest house on Route 2 is raining inside. Then it leads you to Viridian Forest when you exit. I went back inside and it wasn't raining.
-In Viridian Forest, there is a spot next to or by a sign post that froze the game for me. I'm not sure if it's because the demo was over or if it was an error, but I couldn't continue after that.

myokan

Developer
Years
  • Age 22
  • US
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Nice Game! I love how it's just like the manga and books. Been waiting for a RPG Maker xP (RMXP) game like this forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back