• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Simple Plan - Astronaut

This song is very special to me. I listen to this when I feel alone in the world. It reminds me that I'm actually not alone in the world, despite feeling that way. It's really hard to explain... lol.

TY

The only song i listen to 24/7 when i feel down. And it helps a lot for me too

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
It's 3 albums for me:

Arctic Monkeys - AM. The new one, it's rather good (When are the Arctic Monkeys not?), really makes me wish I could go see them when they tour...sadly ticket touts got all the tickets and they now all sell at 2x face value but watcha gonna do? Particularly liking "Arabella", will be listening to that a lot in the next few weeks.
The 1975 - The 1975. A lot better than I expected, actually. The EPs tended to have 1-2/4 songs being good, I don't really think there's a bad one on this album. Girls is surprisingly enjoyable - I didn't like it that much when I heard it live, but it sounds a lot better on a CD with better sound quality than a festival tent.
Bastille - Bad Blood. Like the other two, this is one where I really like every song, possibly a new favourite band. Seeing them live twice might have helped a little, as I now can't be sad whilst listening to Bastille, but it does help that they're really good. Obviously there's Pompeii, and Weight of Living Pt.2 from FIFA13 (Pt.1, the "hidden track" is pretty good too). In fact they're all good, so I'll only mention one more - Icarus is one I kinda ignored somehow, but its really grown on me. Any Americans reading this, apparently they're touring your country soon, I'd go see them, they're really good live.

Also listening to a bit of Imagine Dragons, again partially due to a live performance and partially due to FIFA. I only have the two songs On Top of the World and Radioactive but they are both really, really catchy. Catchy as in knew all the words just because I listened to it passively whilst playing FIFA.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
The World is Ugly - My Chemical Romance

Such a beautiful song. <3 It reminds me of so many things and happens to be one song that can really cheer me up.

That the world is ugly
But you're beautiful to me
Are you thinking of me
Like I'm thinking of you
I would say I'm sorry, though
Though I really need to go
I just wanted you to know

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus

I find this song extremely full of emotions. I love the song. The video......not so much. There is a lot of hidden meanings throughout the whole song and the music video. Let's not get judgemental on her because of this song, especially on recent events...

"Let's get something straight. You guys don't understand my music video. So let me explain it to you. I kiss the sledge hammer to show that I secretly still love the pain. I'm naked to show how Liam destroyed me, I emotionally become "naked and stripped" meaning I'm hurt on the inside. The wrecking ball symbolizes a destructive love, hence the song title." - Miley Cyrus

Wow, never knew she would put feelings and emotions into her songs after that performance at the VMA's LOL.

On another note, I'm listening to

Jackson Browne - Somebody's Baby

I first heard a remix of this song but then i watched Fast Time at Ridgemond High and I instantly loved this song way more than the remix ♥

I try to shut my eyes, but I can't get her outta my sight
I know I'm gonna know her, but I gotta get over my fright
We'll, I'm just gonna walk up to her
I'm gonna talk to her tonight​

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
Grow up - Simple Plan

Love love love this song. <3 It's literally my life lol.

Until the day I die I promise I won't change
so you better give up
I don't wanna be told to grow up
and I don't wanna change
I just wanna have fun
I don't wanna be told to grow up
and I don't wanna change
so you better give up
cause I'm not gonna change
I don't wanna grow up

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
Try - Simple Plan

It makes me want to cry just listening to it again. This is pretty much everything I've wanted to tell the people I hurt or pissed off here on PC. :< That's why it makes me cry because it just means so much to me.

Years
Martin Solveig - Hello (feat. Dragonette)

The video for this song is really hilarious, it's a tennis match between Solveig and another French producer, Bob Sinclar.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Katy Perry - Roar

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire
Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me ROAR
Louder, louder than a lion
Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me ROAR​

I love this song♥
Can't wait for her full album!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Fit for a King - Bitter End
Spoiler:

I'm sitting here, listening to religious metal. I didn't see that coming. I:

Last edited:
Years
Don't Wake Me - Skillet

First song I heard from this band was Monster. I had no idea they could do something with such a soft and touching tone until I heard this song (which is amazing btw).

Years
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

I think it was on my way to or from work a few days ago that I heard it, but ever since then it's been stuck in my head, so I had to listen to it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back