• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Behold,Team Plasma!

Dragonite's Wrath

Dragons are my Heart and Soul
Years
Sorry for this unrelated post, but on Brawl, I just went 20 matches(online Team battle) using Lucario and I did the best in every match! I just had to tell someone!
Edit: To make this post related, and also out of curiosity, wasnt that episode aired allready? Or are you talking about a clan war?

NatureKeeper

N Dark Trinity
Will you be active in Team Plasma?: Hell yes.
Do you have any special skills such as spriting, RNG, and recruiting?: I know spriting the best.

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2011
So what is your favorite guy in Team Plasma?
Mine is the dark trinity

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Ghetsis. He's a maniac and that's why. I love what he did to N and Team Plasma. He's just so evil.
VSGhetsis.png

Last edited:

Romantica

the danger in starting a fire
Years
UserName: Romantica
Dark Trinity
Will you be active in Team Plasma? As long as this thread is active.
Do you have any special skills such as spriting, RNG, and recruiting? Once my laptop is fixed, I could possibly make banners and such.

And now for this because I'm bored.

1. Why did you join?
Because Team Plasma is awesome.

2.What's your favorite thing about Team Plasma?
Their ideals. It was such a relief to have villians that actually stood for something meaningful, rather than just stealing pokemon, fighting over land/water and so on.

3. Favorite member(s)? Why?
The Dark Trinity. I feel there's more to them than what's seen in b/w, since Ghetsis apparently "saved their lives". Maybe in grey we'll get a backstory? Probably not, but it'd be cool.

4.What do you think of the grunts?
They're gingers, so that's pretty cool.

5.Wish you could battle the Sages?Dark Trinity?
YES. When I first heard you had to search for the sages after beating ghetsis, I thought surely we'd be battling these guys. I was disappoint.

6. What more of a role do you want to see Team Plasma have in the third version?
Backstories galore. I'm a sucker for character development. Then again it's pokemon, so that probably won't happen.

ACE9223

ACE Trainer
Years
i have en idea! lets all have a battle tournament every saturday and the winner gets a mystery prize. i will sponsor the tournaments with a prize attached to a pokemon wich i give to lamba to give to da winner! so, whatdoya say? :3

Back