• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your favorite champion ?

Favorite champion ?

• Red

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Blue

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Lance

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Steven

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Wallace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cynthia

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Mirto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iris

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Undeadscene

" We should kill them all... "
Years
So my favorite champion is Cynthia or Steven , they have the most powerful teams but Blue not concentrated in one type exactly and that makes it more hardly , i not considered red as a champion i considered him a Legendary trainer, but i will put him on the poll
steven for me is one of the most hard trainers with his Metagross son of a $·"409
and cynthia is a powerful trainer and is the only champion woman with iris.

So, who is for you ? , blue, lance,steven,wallace,cynthia,mirto,iris or red ?

Last edited:
Years
I picked my choice purely on design, I went with Iris.

Black_2_White_2_Iris.png

There's something about her design I love. Her hair looks so awesome, not to mention she's one of my fave characters in the series and she uses some pretty strong Pokemon. She's also the youngest (apart from Red) and the cutest!

Autophobic

Fearing Isolation
Years
Definitely Lance, he has not one, not two, but THREE Dragonites. If that isn't cool, I don't know what is.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Cynthia, her design is mysterious, elegant yet it makes a powerful statement also. (Design from DPPt). I dn't mind Iris either but I find her design a bit too over-the-top, I mean..that hair. What I also really love about Cynthia is her bubbly, funny personality. I found with Red, not talking, to be really boring. Cynthia can be both serious and funny, which really gives her another dimension personality wise which I've found some of the champions lack.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Anyway, who is Mirto? I've hear anyone named Mirto.
It's the Spanish name for Alder.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Alder#Names

Anyway, I would say mine's Cynthia because she's hot! a strong trainer with a great team. I like her Garchomp in the anime and her team in all the games she appears is great.

Plus I feel like you get to know her more in the games than any of the Champions and you learn how bubbly and fun her personality is.

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
It's the Spanish name for Alder.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Alder#Names

Anyway, I would say mine's Cynthia because she's hot! a strong trainer with a great team. I like her Garchomp in the anime and her team in all the games she appears is great.

Plus I feel like you get to know her more in the games than any of the Champions and you learn how bubbly and fun her personality is.

Oh! I don't know that before. Thanks.

Years
Even though a few of them are more powerful and challenging, I would have to go with Blue. He's your rival throughout the entire game, and he always seems to be just one step ahead of you, even if you beat him a few times along your journey. I think it's just a little more satisfying defeating him to become Champion than it is any of the others, so that's why Blue is my favorite Champion.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
For me it's Cynthia because she's an actual challenge for my team at the time unlike the other champions I've faced.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
For me it's Cynthia because she's an actual challenge for my team at the time unlike the other champions I've faced.
Hit the nail on the head right here. The most interesting people to battle are always the ones that give me the greatest challenge, and Cynthia is up there with the best of them.

Blue was fine in RBY, but considering I'd had lots of practice battles with him leading up to it, the finale wasn't as difficult as it was initially made out to be. I find Lance kinda overrated as a Champion, especially considering three of his Pokemon ARE EXACTLY THE SAME! Steven I actually like a lot, and would definitely be a solid number 2 on my list. His team wasn't as varied as Cynthia's, but I liked the synergy that resulted from it (Fossils + earthy Pokemon + Steel critters). I never played Emerald, but thought Wallace as a Champion was a weird concept. Cynthia has the best and most difficult team out of all the Champions. Plus she's got a great design and personality to boot. She's a clear winner. Alder, on the other hand, has a very mismatched team, full of lumpen and ramshackle critters. I haven't had the opportunity to play BW2 as of yet, so I reserve any opinion on Iris, but I assume my feelings would be the same as that of Wallace.

In terms of designs, Cynthia would probably take that as well, although I'll give Iris and that dress of hers some credit from a fashion point of view! The female Champions certainly have a lot more style than their male counterparts.

Stasis

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
For me, it's exactly like how most of you are saying. Cynthia was definitely the most challenging champion for me as well. However, she isn't my favorite. My favorite champion would have to be Blue. His Pokemon are a little more diverse than some of the other Champions, but like Mr Cat Dog said, you battle him so many times that you already know what to expect.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Mmh... It is a good question!

To be honest I don't really have the answer.
I really like Red, Blue and Steven.

One side, because Red looks mysterious, young, but full of power and full of love with all his Pokemon. A good wisdom too, because he released his Mewtwo. He keeps training with his favourite team. Visibly Espeon was replaced with his Lapras.
He didn't have the most powerful Pokemon too, to be honest, but maybe the best trainer of Pokemon!

Blue, I like his personality.

Despite his defeat in the league, the fact that his grandfather turned away from him, focuses on Red.
It was always been his dream to be strong, he became still the master of the last Kanto gym!
With a very balanced team :3

About Steven, I respect him because he is the only one that not using dragons at the end of the game!

(Sorry about english mistakes .. D: )

Stasis

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Mmh... It is a good question!

To be honest I don't really have the answer.
I really like Red, Blue and Steven.

Blue, I like his personality.

Despite his defeat in the league, the fact that his grandfather turned away from him, focuses on Red.

It was always been his dream to be strong, he became still the master of the last Kanto gym!
With a very balanced team :3

(Sorry about english mistakes .. D: )

She knows what she's talking about. :)

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
I have to go with Lance, but that's from the list. Is it illegal to vote myself as favorite cause well I did beat all the Champs in everything single game. But seriously Red, Blue or Lance. I cant make heads or tails but Lance wins by that much.

Valvatorez

Prinny Instructor
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
I'm going with Cynthia, because out of all of them I think she has the most personality in the games. Having Lance as the Champion after he was head of the Elite Four in the originals felt strange to me at the time, and Wallace and Iris had the same sort of problem, being former Gym Leaders. Alder and Red I really didn't care for, as both had absolutely no personality whatsoever, and whilst I liked both Blue and Steven, they didn't get quite as much focus in the games as Cynthia did...I had to remind myself who Steven was at the end of Ruby, because I'd honestly forgotten all about him.

Cynthia is somewhat iconic, as well, being the first female Champion, and her team is considerably tougher to beat than any former Champion's...and any that follow after her as well, I think. Cynthia gave me more trouble than any of the other Champions did. Plus there is that fantastic little piano theme that plays just before you fight her: I loved that.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Definitely Cynthia. She's good-looking, a powerful Trainer, and she uses one of my favourite Pokemon.

Back