• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How many level 100's do you have?

Years
Sharing is caring, who has any level 100's?

I have 1 so far, can't remember who at minute but if this thread gets somewhere I will update when I'm next near my DS.

Years
As of right now I've only got one Pokemon that's at Level 100 on my White 2 (Butterfree), and none at all on my original White. As it is, that Butterfree was leveled up to 100 when it was still on HeartGold, and then I transferred it over.

In fact, over the majority of my games, I never made a conscious effort to try and raise many of my Pokemon to Level 100, and I'd probably be hard pressed to put a full party of them together if I used the ones from each individual game I've played. I just found I always got bored of grinding past level 85, and the 5th gen games didn't make it any better, because of the staggered XP system.

Pikapia

The One Who Will Destroy Everything
Years
Actually I recently got my Emboar in White 2 to level 100! It was all the White Treehollow stuff that helped. I'm level ninety something with my Emboar in White... it's pretty hard to level when you get to the 80s.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
Years
Since I recently restarted all of my games, I'll tell you what I DID have. I had about 10, give or take. But, a few were traded from Japan. Like a female Japanese Lucario I got from someone for something I can't remember. It was level 100 when I got it and practically perfect. The rest were all trained by me, not just using the Elite Four (I did sometimes though) but other strong trainers. Sometimes I regret restarting, but little by little, I will regain my old team, stronger than ever.

All in White, by the way.

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I'm very close to having my first Level 100 - in my Pokemon White, I have a level 98 Mienshao, I sort of have taken a rest from it so I can finish my Pearl game (I have 3 Pokemon I need to PokeTransfer as soon as possible to my Black team)

SoulSilver10112

George the Poliwag
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
I have only two- there is so few rebattlable trainers in the games, it is hard to raise them to such a level, as battling the same person over and over again could get boring.

Years
I have a few level 100s, including a Dragonite, Tyranitar, Hydreigon, Samurott (my starter! :D), Volcarona, Salamence, Lucario, and Archeops. Yeah, I didn't mean to brag, I just have no life and play this game waaaaaay too much. ._.

I don't really play Pokemon competitively (I mean, the furthest I'll go competitively is the Battle Subway) so I really have no need for level 100s o_o'

Jomu

center of the stage
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2013
I believe I have close to 3 boxes full of Level 100 Pokemon.

Too bad I Pokegen'd them all.

My first ever trained level 100 Pokemon is my Blaziken in Ruby. Unfortunately for me though, my save file had been corrupted and Blaziken's time had come to an abrupt end :(

Years
Before B2 the maximum was one, and that wasn't since Gen I and III (never played II as a kid) when I would only train the **** out of the starter. In Gen III I possibly made it to 2 with a rayquaza as well, but I don't remember.

At B2, it's currently 6. Almost 10. It's ridiculously easy nowadays with exp-giving pokemon at ~level 82 at my command (thank you black city)

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
If memory serves, 65 Lv. 100s on White 2. Two are Pokegen'd Meloettas cause I wanted to nickname them.

My first, ever, Lv. 100 was a Tyranitar on Fire Red. *sigh* Takin' that bad boy through the League alone.. Good times...

Zekrom1066

Master of Ideals
Years
Six of them currently

Zekrom
Kyurem
Latios
Azelf (Physical Variant)
Heatran
Samurott

All have not been EV trained.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
None. I just can't be bothered to grind to level 100 as there is no real reward other than being able to make the game so easy it's boring.

Back