• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fargona: The Land of Dragons [T][OOC]

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Sorry about that, guys... Some unexpected stuff happened during the month. I'm working on a post at this very instant; if you guys wanna try to revive this thing, then great~ If not, I'll wait awhile and start it over again some time in the future.

Years
  • Online now
how are we all doing guys? are we going to start walking or crawl and get close to dying again?

Ryolu

a hunter is someone who knows how to live off the
Years
Sorry for the long wait my moms arm broke. so she needed me I'll post right now sorry if I kept you waiting.

Years
  • Online now
that's perfectly fine... we're waiting for fortworth and CourageHound, I think right?

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Hey, guys, I've posted! Sorry to keep anyone waiting. But hey, I didn't take over a month to post this time, so that's gotta count for something! I can't really make any promises about quick posts in the future, either, since I rarely even have time to myself on the weekends. Course, if my school hadn't blocked PC, I'd be able to post a heck of a lot more >w>

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years

Annabelle Highley

youthinkdotcom_3192205_35918.jpg

Name : Annabelle Highley
Appearance :
Annabelle stands at 6'0'' which is quite tall for women like her. She has a long red hair that she usually ties in a ponytail when it starts to annoy her. She doesn't cut it since she likes having long hair. She has deep, piercing violet eyes. She isn't really a muscular girl, she has a normal build, not too thin and not too fat either.
Personality : Annabelle is kinda like a tomboy, she doesn't like to act very feminine despite her looks. She is a a strong-headed and stubborn woman which can be a quality and a defect at times. She is quite a hot-headed person that likes to act to act on impulse and never spends a lot of time thinking of things. Annabelle has the personality of a leader despite being irresponsible and childish at times. She likes to motivates people and guide them. She also likes to share a good laugh or two even in moments of despair. She's very optimistic, persevering and stubborn, refusing to believe that there is no hope. She absolutely hates seeing people take advantage of the weak. Despite being sometimes kind, Annabelle is merciless on a battlefield, her mind being solely focused on killing.
History : Annabelle comes from a family of modest persons. She grew up in Lyeydra where her dad was a smith. She was the youngest of the family and only had one brother who was older than her. Her mother died shortly after giving birth to her, due to getting sick. She never got to know her but saw many pictures of her throughout her childhood. At the age of 14, she had to start working in order to help for the expenses of the house. Her dad taught her the basics of forging a good weapon. Being naturally interested in this, she didn't have many trouble to learn and soon, she was working with her father by helping him forge weapons for the soldiers at the fortress of Arddyn.
At the age of 16, she began to have an interest in swordplay. She asked her older brother to teach her how to fight properly with a sword. It seemed she had a natural talent for this since she was learning quickly. Where she lived, she was used to seeing some dragons especially in the mountains. She would occasionally go there and see if she had the luck to approach one. But she wasn't always alone. There were a group of bandits frequenting the area. One day, she had the misfortune of being at the mountains in the wrong time. She proceeded to fight but was no match for them as they knocked her out.
When she woke up, she was lying on a rock, still in the mountains. She looked around and saw the corpses of all the bandits. A dragon was near them, it seemed he killed them to protect her. Despite her headache, she got up and approached. The dragon didn't budge and he even let her pat him. She decided to nickname him Takka. Takka flew her to the entrance of the village and, even then, kept following her. Eventually news spread about some teenage that apparently tamed a dragon. And some other bandits didn't like this so they began to threaten her and her family that if she didn't leave, they'd kill them all. At first, she thought they were joking and didn't pay them any attention.
Then one day, after delivering some weapons, she came to see her house burned down along with her father and her brother inside. That was a huge shock for her. Everything she cherished was gone and it was the fault of these bandits. She spent days hiding in the mountains and mourning over their death. Takka was by her side all this time. Annabelle decided it was no use torturing herself and swore to avenge her parents one day. She left, with Takka still with her, picked the only sword that resisted the fire and left without any directions. She'd go wherever life took her. And it kept taking her in the wrong places, she ended up having to steal and kill to survive. She became a solitary mercenary, taking whichever job which paid well.
Spells known : Flare Sword : Her swords is enchanted by fire(just like in the pic). Makes her hits stronger. It draws energy as long as she uses it.
Pain Reliever : Treats some of her most serious wounds but drains a high amount of energy.
Light Armor : Focus energy on her most vital organs to protect them from physical attacks. Drains energy gradually.

Takka the Wyvern

SALzSna.jpg

Age (adolescent, adult, or ancient): Adult
Description : Takka is not an uncommon dragon, in fact he looks like a normal wyvern. Most of his scales are a nice orange color. His eyes are a bright and piercing black that can easily bring fear upon any opponent. His horns, claws and the hooks on his wings are black as well. The other parts of him that aren't orange, but light brown, are under his wings and his tail.
Personality : Looks do not deceive with Takka, he looks merciless and he is, except for when he is with Annabelle. He's calm and kind with her. He is mostly a loner, in fact he only interacts with Annabelle and rarely with other dragons. Just like Annabelle, he is merciless when fighting. Unless her master stops him, he'll slaughter everyone in his way, not afraid of dying. He's also hot-headed, preferring to fight than to hide.
RP Sample : Here.

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Looks good to me~ You are accepted.

So you don't have to go through the whole process of going to Issathon, in my next post I'll have a messenger go to Annabelle. You can go ahead and post before then, to at least make an introduction. Besides that I can't post until someone else does, anyways XD

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Just posted myself. It seems that some old members of this RP aren't around here anymore sadly.

Back