• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Euro-Gamer Expo 2013

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015

http://www.eurogamer.net

It's that time of year again! :3
From September 26th to September 29th, Euro-Gamer Expo will be in London, Earls Court, showing many of the newest games, and exclusives, including developer's sessions, merchandise stores, and much more.
The website provided has a small list of the many new games previewed this year.

So, are any PokeCommunity members going?
What games you gonna try?
What day(s) you going?

I'm definitly going, my college lets us go for just £15, including travel. :I
I'm most definite going for X and Y, and Sonic Lost World. :3
26th.

Happy Gaming! ^^'

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I REALLY WANTED TO GO

...but reviews from other people have told me that it's not worth it for people under 18, as like most of the expo is closed off and it's not half as fun and therefore not worth the money. So yeah.

I might just go next year though just to see what it's like.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
I REALLY WANTED TO GO

...but reviews from other people have told me that it's not worth it for people under 18, as like most of the expo is closed off and it's not half as fun and therefore not worth the money. So yeah.

I might just go next year though just to see what it's like.

If I recall correctly, the 18's section is only one corner, it was last year, and the year before.

I'm only really going for the developer's section, and X and Y. :I <3

Back