• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
I'm not exactly new to this forum but I just realized I never did post a welcome lounge thread. I am fairly new to the forum community but I actually found this place original for X and Y Friend Safari hunting. Then I just started to explore around and found one heck of a community. All these hacks and even battles and trades I've seen are awesome. Also so psyched to be part of the Genesis League over at the Battle Center!

Anyway, time for general bio stuff: In real life, I am a musician and a music teacher. I've been into Pokemon (well specifically Nintendo) since Gen 1 originally came out. First huge gaming moment was getting a Sega and experiencing Sonic The Hedgehog for the first time. In fact, I am a big gamer even to this day! I've recently gotten more serious about competitive play now that I can EV train a lot easier. Lets see what else…..oh I do have a youtube account. I'll post the link to it at the end of this thread. I focus on let's plays and video game arrangements.

If ya have any other questions, please feel free to ask! Always love making new friends!

My youtube account name is Legendarychina….since I can't post outside links yet.

Years
Oh yaaay you posted an intro! How amazing. <3 Welcome, LegendaryChina!

Being a teacher seems pretty tough but it's always rewarding when you see your kids doing well and having fun in your class. Lots of props to teachers who can handle so many kids without getting too stressed out! I'm planning on becoming an English teacher for students in Japan so there's that to look forward to. Lots 'n lots of excitement! Can't wait until I'm able to go over there.

Anyways, glad you're enjoying PC so far. n~n This is a pretty good place so you'll find a home in the community if you haven't already. X and Y are among some of my interests right now as well and I just finished the national dex thanks to an amazing member here who traded me some things. Everyone is just too lovely. :)

Hope you continue to have an amazing time around here! Let the staff know if you're in need of any help.

Years
I noticed you've been here for a while now but never made a thread, glad to see you finally did make a thread. So yeah, late welcome to PC LegendaryChina!

Glad to see you checked out all the forum's great topics in its entirety, it's very diverse for a Pokemon forum because I don't really know that many that have a place for ROM hacks and the like. And being a music teacher seems like a pretty fun job, I wonder if it's very intense though given the kids and stuff. As Sheep said it's great to see you're having fun so far.

I'm enjoying X and Y as well, very amazing games in my opinion. Totally addicted to the customization as well as Pokemon Amie, those features are my faves and I love most of the new Pokemon as well. Anyways, I do wish you good luck in continuing to become an active member and I'll be seeing you around the forums!

- Hikari

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Awesome-sauce that you're finally makin' a intro post now! <3 Welcome, friend, and great to finally meet you here!

So cool that you're a teacher; my cousin is also a teacher in Jamaica, and yeah, it does sound tough, but, she can attest on that it's all great in the end because the kids are together, making friends, and doing their best in their own learning! I was thinking of becoming a science teacher myself, buuut, never really pursued that towards university.

Nintendo is sooo amazing, especially games like Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong, Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Bros, and Kirby, which I'm really excited for Mario Kart 8, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, and the new Kirby game of the 3DS! Ah, speaking of which, maybe if you have the time, you can visit our Video Games board, and chat about Nintendo favourites, and other video games that comes to mind! Ah, and I wish you luck on your competitive plays too; if you need any assistance, you can ask one of us on the Battle Center board for help! C:

I'll be really glad if we can be friends someday, and have a wonderful time on our forums! Don't be shy on asking for any form of help if you need it on PC, and I hope that we can chat again some other time! I'll be looking forward to that, as well as your activity around here. <3

Back