• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
What's the "secret password" to the "special machine" that the lab guy in a Castelia building invented?

The first part is "EVERYONE HAPPY". Then he'll ask for another set of two words, and that one is "SIMPLE CONNECTION". It's how you transfer the shiny dogs and Celebi from HG/SS before you finish the game and have access to the transfer.

Starrodkirby86

Das Kirby
Years
You first follow a survey, and as you pass by people through your C-Gear (You can see that you passed by people in your C-Gear from the Tag Log, those "gem shapes" at the bottom of the C-Gear screen), you can press the "Pie" button at the bottom left of the screen to collect those results.

So it really works best at, say, school or something if people brought their DS's to there. xD You can get to know a lot of juicy information and preferences among people, hehe.

Years
Thanks again :) and I have one more question:

If you're breeding a Pokemon and the Day-Care man says that they would rather play with other Pokemon, will it still make an egg eventually? I have a male Riolu and a Ditto and I'm trying to get another male Riolu

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Thanks again :) and I have one more question:

If you're breeding a Pokemon and the Day-Care man says that they would rather play with other Pokemon, will it still make an egg eventually? I have a male Riolu and a Ditto and I'm trying to get another male Riolu

Bulbapedia said:
Different egg groups, same genders or No eggs group
The Pokémon are incompatible and therefore will not make an egg. The old man in the Daycare will say: "The two prefer to play with other Pokémon than each other."

You can only breed a Riolu once it's evolved.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
How do you request "Dream Pal" friends?

As of now, you can't request a certain Dream Pal like the Pal Pad. The only way to get Pal Pad people on Dream World is to get on at the same time and hope you randomly see each other. What you do is look at your Dream Map, visit the random place that shows up, and you can request them from their own house if you want to be their friend.

ceremony

rah rah
Years

As of now, you can't request a certain Dream Pal like the Pal Pad. The only way to get Pal Pad people on Dream World is to get on at the same time and hope you randomly see each other. What you do is look at your Dream Map, visit the random place that shows up, and you can request them from their own house if you want to be their friend.

That's wack. Thanks for the answer though. I tried going to their page on the website and couln't figure it out.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
That's wack. Thanks for the answer though. I tried going to their page on the website and couln't figure it out.

Yeah. For some reason I can't explain, I can send EZ Mail to only one of my Pal Pad friends, but not the others, and not all of my Pal Pad friends are even listed as friends. I'm assuming because not all of them have DW, but the fact that I can only mail one is strange. I took that as an excuse to just add random people, because in the end, you're not talking to anyone there ("EZ Mail" is all prewritten, so you can tell them you did bad in a science test if you really want, but that's about it), just watering berries, so it doesn't really matter.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2016
Question #1:

Is Igglybuff found only in the Dream World in Pokemon Black?

Question #2:

Between these 3 Dream World Pokemon, which would you recommend choosing?

• Sunkern - Female - Early Bird
  • Sentret - Female - Frisk
  • Kangaskahn - Female - Inner Focus

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Question #1:

Kind of? Technically you can't find a wild Igglybuff in either Black or White, only in the Dream World. But, you can find both a Jigglypuff and a Wigglytuff in both games, so you can breed to get an Igglybuff that way if you don't want to get one in the Dream World or don't want their DW ability.

Question #2:

Gonna be honest here - You will have more than enough time to get every Pokemon in the Pleasant Forest if you want. So I would say it doesn't matter, unless you intend to use it on your team, and in that case, you'd have to pick which you thought was beast for your team.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Question #1:

Question #2:

Qu1: No, there is no difference of Pokemon between the two games on the Dream World.

Qu2: Take Sentret, it has the best ability for it and every Kangaskhan will be Female anyway.

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
Years
I can not connect with anyone in the wi-fi club!It says communication error!What to do?

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
Years
I connect and enter the wi-fi club but every time I try to communicate with someone (trade for example) It says communication error!What to do so I can connect?

Fiendly

Never let go.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
I connect and enter the wi-fi club but every time I try to communicate with someone (trade for example) It says communication error!What to do so I can connect?

Try connecting with someone else, might be them.
If it's you, reset the settings and the router.

If it still happens then do a GTS trade.

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2011
On my AR codes aren't working, I've tried US codes and EU codes and UK codes and still not working. I've changed the region code of my game to match the codes and nothing is working, please help@?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back