• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] CHANGE YOUR MIND // the Steven Universe Fanclub

Years
i s2g i will make a gemsona that i won't be super picky about eventually

peridot is pure love <3 but they all are. kinda miss seeing her with those robo-shoes that made her tall, but her tiny look is also cute lol

Years
...I?m hoping they don?t have to shatter White Diamond, but I definitely could see it happening. Or White Pearl getting shattered, possibly.

Someone mentioned that we still haven?t seen inside of that treasure chest in Lion?s mane. People theorized it could be ANYTHING from memorabilia (then why lock it up????) to Pink Diamond?s shattered remains (obviously not).

What do yall think??

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I don't see them reasoning with WD but perhaps... Perhaps they can somehow force her to take a new shape? To become a differnt person, like Rose turned into Steven. Whichever way it all ends, it will surely be something this has all led up to. Corruption, Pink's powers, Rose's transformation (she somehow created an organic child, and she can create gem shards from soil), the extreme order and organization of the gem life, and the way Earth just breaks all rules.

I have no idea what could be in the chest o: possibly a clue as to why Rose actually gave herself up for her child?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
White Pearl seems like she's got problems, man.

I don't think they'll shatter her, but i think it's clear she's being set up as the series' main antagonist. There's not going to be this bait and switch like there was with Yellow and Blue. How they resolve that, on the other hand, is up for debate!

Years
white diamond looks straight out of some horror movie
she terrifies me @_@ I can't imagine she'll ever end up on their side since she is really, really set in her ways. heck, I was surprised Blue and Yellow ended up helping Steven and co. out, lol

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
White Pearl seems like she's got problems, man.

I don't think they'll shatter her, but i think it's clear she's being set up as the series' main antagonist. There's not going to be this bait and switch like there was with Yellow and Blue. How they resolve that, on the other hand, is up for debate!

white diamond looks straight out of some horror movie
she terrifies me @_@ I can't imagine she'll ever end up on their side since she is really, really set in her ways. heck, I was surprised Blue and Yellow ended up helping Steven and co. out, lol
Well tbf they wouldn't have just turned around and started caring for Steven if they hadn't found out he's one of them. Organic life isn't worth anything to them.

Years
of course haha
that's why it's so weird but interesting to see, even though it's only because Steven has Pink's gem...wonder how things will go down with White from here on out

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
btw have you guys seen this fanart page? :D http://steven-universe-fanart.tumblr.com/ some of the art is amazing!
I've bookmarked this site now! Thank you for showing aaaa it's really great. So much good YD art 😍😍

Btw this is quite a nice read; SU is a great show in many ways and manages to be incredibly LGBTQ+ friendly without making that the main theme of the show. Sugar is a bit of a hero, isn't she :3 https://www.google.se/amp/s/ew.com/tv/2018/08/13/steven-universe-rebecca-sugar-lgbtq-cartoons/amp/

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
White's almost robotic manner kinda freaks me out, and her pearl is like really scary... Really looking forward to the movie though!

Years
@rika that is a great read. SU is incredible with its representation and the Ruby/Sapphire wedding was one of the absolute best scenes I have ever seen on a TV show. I will always support this show <3

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
hi there. i'm hoshiko. my favorite gem is a tie between Pearl and Sapphire. However, since Pearl is already taken is it okay if i have renegade!Pearl (the younger sort of Pearl that's really in love with Rose/Pink)

i've been watching SU for about 3 years now i think, so somewhat near the beginning of the show sort of. it's been a wild ride and i love seeing all the character development the gems (and other characters) have had. also i got a t shirt from hot topic from when ruby and sapphire got married and i plan on wearing it to the first day of my third semester of college tomorrow. x3

i really hope new episodes come out soon. i can't wait to see what happens with white diamond and steven!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
White's almost robotic manner kinda freaks me out, and her pearl is like really scary... Really looking forward to the movie though!
Yeah super creepy how she just kinda floated O.O

hi there. i'm hoshiko. my favorite gem is a tie between Pearl and Sapphire. However, since Pearl is already taken is it okay if i have renegade!Pearl (the younger sort of Pearl that's really in love with Rose/Pink)

i've been watching SU for about 3 years now i think, so somewhat near the beginning of the show sort of. it's been a wild ride and i love seeing all the character development the gems (and other characters) have had. also i got a t shirt from hot topic from when ruby and sapphire got married and i plan on wearing it to the first day of my third semester of college tomorrow. x3

i really hope new episodes come out soon. i can't wait to see what happens with white diamond and steven!
Welcome to the club!! I want a Steven shirt haha. Only those who knows what it is would comment and that's a good way to find new friends lolol.

I'll fix you up with a younger Pearl pic when i'm on a computer next :3

Joining :3

RUBYXSAPPHIRE OTP FOR LIFE.
This probably makes Garnet my favorite of the main characters xD
Yes they're so cute!!! Saph in a suit omgosh <3

Welcome to the club!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Lesbian shippings like ruby and sapphire are valuable to me.

I've became so much less of an emotional wreck since getting into a fellow female myself, so theres good feelings towards lesbianism as a whole for me :)

Thanks for welcoming me into this club! Soooo glad ruby and sapphire are married now. They deserve it :3

Years
Yeah Ruby and Sapphire are an amazing pairing, one of the best in any show <3 I love them both a lot, and of course Garnet herself. I'd like to see even more development between Lapis and Peridot too (doesn't have to be romantic either, friendship is also chill).

Welcome!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Yessss Ruby x Sapphire for OTP! Watching how their relationship has progressed has made Garnet into one of my favorite gems for sure! They?re just so dang cute! :?)

And welcome to the club @hoshiko & LadyJirachu!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I remember relating to amythist too when I heard of her being born in a kindergarden. It reminded me of me with my girlyness, and how I grew to learn it didn't seem like a good thing...

Yeah, overall, though, Garnet is probably the most positive gem for me :) Being lesbian for Korrina from Pokemon x and y has been very helpful to my autism and emotional reactions to life as a whole. So I really am supportive of femalexfemale shippings in media.

It was so cute seeing garnet in that tuxedo wedding dress after ruby and sapphire fused xD I didn't see the whole wedding ep, though, just the end of it (on youtube) when they make their vows and stuff. I don't own cartoon network. Beautiful, though. Cartoons should have more lgbt weddings in the future :3

Back