• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons

What should the Name be???

• Pokemon Calcite

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Pokemon Dragon Adventure

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
till now, it looks very good. I can't wait the first beta!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
PalkiaDialga <3

I love the D/P Legend, but for now...I wouldn't mind them not being in here.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
I think that Dratini and Bagon should evolve at the same levels normal starters do
(16, 36)
Otherwise it will take too much time getting Salemence and dragonite.

Years
You'll just have to wait and see, for what I had planned for the elite four. The process involving the elite four will be different.

Well, since you are adding DP Pokemon and the game goes around the Dragon Pokemon, I can expect Dialga, and specially Palkia around here, right? (Palkia <3)

I wonder how your bank script will look, oh well, nothing more, keep it up!

Ummm... Like sebbe17 said, I wanted to just use Evolutions of Pokemon that are found in previous Generations (Magmortar, Electivre, Leafeon, Gallade). But I've run into a bit of a problem. I only want to include Leafeon and Glaceon if I can make Eevee evolve into each of them. I've had a lot of help from Blazichu in trying to figure this out, but I've had no luck as of yet. If I can't figure out a way to do this, there should be room for Dialga and Palkia.

I'm taking it slow and I'm only going to insert D/P pokemon as they're needed, (except for Roserade). So I should only have Gible, Gabite and Garchomp in the rom. It's just in case I change my mind and I decide to do something differently.

Want to know how the bank script looks?
Spoiler:

I think that Dratini and Bagon should evolve at the same levels normal starters do
(16, 36)
Otherwise it will take too much time getting Salemence and dragonite.
16 - 36 is a bit low, don't you think? That would just take the fun out of it. They're Dragon Pokemon, and I think they should still have that challenge involved with raising them.
Earlier in the thread I did decide that they they're levels of evolution would be lowered, but not by too much. Maybe something around...
1st evolution > 2nd Evolution, 24
2nd evolution > 3rd Evolution, 45
But I'd have to search thread to get the exact decision that was made but if you really wanted to know what the decision was, you can search the thread for it.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
amazing, thethethethe. :)
So we will be having a little preview of the bank soon..? I'm so excited! Yay! :)
And I agree that it'll remove the fun if thethethethe will lower the lvl evolution of the starters. I do think 24 and 45 are just fine. ;)

Always keep up the excellent work, thethethethe!
Also wishing the best of luck~
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2009
the pre alpha was great

i cant wait to play the next beta

btw when i played the pre alpha shiny pidgey was one of the first wild pokemon i saw, as i recall it was the first pokemon i saw in the route next to new bark town.

keep up the awesomly awesome great super spectacular work

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
A Shiny Pidgey..? Lucky you, then! :D

The pre-beta was awesome, I agree with ya.
Beta 1 is still under way, and hopefully, it'll be done soon. :)

Always wishing for the best of luck, thethethethe...
And keep it up as always~

Years
I just tried the beta and I can only say that I'm extremely excited to see how this progresses. Bagon is a really cool starter and the characters who appeared already are quite interesting to see in a game like this.

Also, when you say "gyms of all 3 regions" does this mean that eventually when the hack is complete you will be travelling through all 3 regions? That would be something special.

Nice work!

Years
the pre alpha was great

i cant wait to play the next beta

btw when i played the pre alpha shiny pidgey was one of the first wild pokemon i saw, as i recall it was the first pokemon i saw in the route next to new bark town.

keep up the awesomly awesome great super spectacular work
Thanks. I think you're just really lucky. I've only ever caught three (unhacked) shiny Pokemon and one was red gyarados.

I just tried the beta and I can only say that I'm extremely excited to see how this progresses. Bagon is a really cool starter and the characters who appeared already are quite interesting to see in a game like this.

Also, when you say "gyms of all 3 regions" does this mean that eventually when the hack is complete you will be travelling through all 3 regions? That would be something special.

Nice work!
I was actually planning on you visting all three regions. So for example cinnabar might appear but not, Fushia or Lavender or Lilycove and Slateport might appear, but not Lavaridge. Only certain (storyline) parts of the region would be appearing.

Well, since I probably won't be able to get the new alpha/pre-beta before the new year, like I secretly planned, I might just show some videos, of what I have planned.

I've been playing with level scripts for a little while now.

Here's my random weather system that I want to use in Hoenn. I want to apply it to all outdoor maps of Hoenn.
Here's my storyline, for it so it fits.
In the stories of old, there have been tales of weather acting in this manner. The tales tell of two large pokemon that have brought the terrible weather and will wreak havoc on the world if nothing is done. I can fit a legendary (or two) into that, can't I?
Or something like that. Here's the video of the way the weather might act.
Randomized Weather

And an event within the rom, with my altered level script. Where I made the rain continue even if you walked into a building but as you can see at the end, the rain does stop.

Video
Sorry that the quality wasn't very good.
Oh yeah and credits to PokeAnyze and celebi23 for the ripped DP pikachu and sebbe17 for the Ash.

And I'll have the bank script video soon, I made a bit of a mistake, that I need to fix.

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2020
Sounds great thethethethe mostly the sory
i cant wait to play the alpha
by the way have you added gible yet or are you gonna do it later

Good luck with the hack.

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
I found 2 errors in that video.

1. Your mom says hom... instead of home...

2. She says go upstairs and get some rest.

But I like the weather idea. It's pretty cool.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, those are two good videos of good scripts. Although I guess the random weather thing sounds a bit extremist (mainly with the fog weather, as you know, fog really sucks when used on certain tilesets... :(), I'd use the others, but not the fog.

And the new beginning is pretty interesting, quite a difference from the old one, eh? ^^

Keep it up, although we wont see a Beta soon, at least we know that, in terms of scripting it's going better than before. That's enough for us ;)

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
i really like the new begining thethethethe, really good, also i still am amazed at the rock climb script

Mew88

Flamethrower!
Years
Wow the start of this hack is pretty good. Really original and full of cool scripts and characters!

Keep up the good work!:)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Lovely videos, thethethethe! And I love the scene where Pikachu and Ash came out from the GYM and followed by Clair! Lovely! =3

Keep it up~

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Hey Thethethethe,
I was wondering if you ever get to fight Ash?
Well looks great(plays great too!)
I wish you the best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back