• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2011
A Better White Screen Fix!!!

After searching for many hours, trying to play this on my emulator phone *cough* droid og *cough* I have finally found a solution.

First, What causes the problem:

Either a bad Ruby rom to start
or a poor patching program.

Now to the solution!!

This is what i did:

1. Googled Ruby rom 1.0 .gba downloaded it.
2. Downloaded the patch from 1st page (english).
3. Downloaded Lunarips.
4. Patched the ruby rom with lunarips.
5. Downloaded RHEA (ROM HEADER EDITOR ADVANCE) Just google "RHEA romhacking" its the first link.
6. Now open RHEA and browse for the directory in which your newly patched rom is located. and it will display in the white box in RHEA click on it, and you will notice a the white boxes on the right filled with information.
Fill these boxes with this information:

Game Title: POKEMON EMER
Game Code: BPEE
Maker Code: Nintendo
Main Unit Code: 00
Device Type: 00
Rom Verison: 00

*make sure to delete everything in the game title box because Theres spaces before and after the name.*

7. Change save type to 128k.
8. Enjoy the game!

I hope that Wesley doesnt mind us changing a few things to be able to play his Awesome game! Ive been playing it for about 2 hours now no problems. ive tried it on VBA, No$gba, Gameboid and Gpsphone.

Good luck all, I hope ive solved your problems :)

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
you have not missed it...talk to the bagon .... from the right side......

You don't know what I'm saying do you? I have 7 badges. I need to talk to the professor in yellow town. I do not have fly, so I tryed running all the way back, but in dusk- something forest (behind the ghost gym town) where Red battles you after you talk to Bagon, I COMPLETED THAT TASK AND BEAT RED.. But the game is glitches for for some reason and Red is still there even after I beat him, I tried talking to him, but he says the same thing he said before, I can't talk to bagon, it's a bridge and Red and a sign are blocking Bagon.
Get it now?

lovefist

don't hurt me!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 25, 2015

Continue to Merydian City. I don't think there's something that can block you from proceeding.

Which way??? i should start from Flamerny city or Skyner City??
i cant get through Mt.Vulcan (no see any ways to get out there)
and i cant see any way to get the northem from Skyner City.
What should i do???

persian_17

Trainer
Years
there are some evolution bugs in 4th and 5th generation starters, my
emboar evolved in to a scolipede,..

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014

You don't know what I'm saying do you? I have 7 badges. I need to talk to the professor in yellow town. I do not have fly, so I tryed running all the way back, but in dusk- something forest (behind the ghost gym town) where Red battles you after you talk to Bagon, I COMPLETED THAT TASK AND BEAT RED.. But the game is glitches for for some reason and Red is still there even after I beat him, I tried talking to him, but he says the same thing he said before, I can't talk to bagon, it's a bridge and Red and a sign are blocking Bagon.
Get it now?

ok....yup you missed fly....i have 6 badges and i can use it........go to serentity city and check each and every house.....i think it is in the left of the gym but check all is what i suggest

doing the LP of this game......have fun watching it or hep yourself find solutions....by watching them

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2C7F6999629BDC5A

dont forget to sub for more videos...

PS not spamming some people might be helped by this... :)

Last edited:

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
ok....yup you missed fly....i have 6 badges and i can use it........go to serentity city and check each and every house.....i think it is in the left of the gym but check all is what i suggest

doing the LP of this game......have fun watching it or hep yourself find solutions....by watching them

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2C7F6999629BDC5A

dont forget to sub for more videos...

PS not spamming some people might be helped by this... :)

Ok thank you, I'll be sure to check out the LP! :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014

Ok thank you, I'll be sure to check out the LP! :)

have not gone far in it though..i have 70 parts recorded...but i need to edit them ..make them HD and hopefully get full screen,....as when it becomes HD the screen sizes decreases and to make it full screen is an hours work......hopefully you like it...

N.P

| Alone In The Trust |
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
After defeating Lauren league, how I can get Trio birds ?.
I can't come in Mt. Draken. It's blocked. :-??
I also find Kaohri, but I can't talk to him anyway, is that an error ?. :-??

Can anyone help me ??? =="

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Game Title: POKEMON EMER
Game Code: BPEE
Maker Code: Nintendo
Main Unit Code: 00
Device Type: 00
Rom Verison: 00)
Well... you could do it without RHEA, y'know? =D
Anyways, Emerald instead of Ruby? o.O Interesting o.O

Which way??? i should start from Flamerny city or Skyner City??
i cant get through Mt.Vulcan (no see any ways to get out there)
and i cant see any way to get the northem from Skyner City.
What should i do???
You should go north from Kosaka.

Aren't you glad? xD
Yeah, we know about it, it happens... =D

How can I destroy the huge rocks at the route 509 (Kosaka city) ?. :-s
Focus Punch

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2017
I had a big problem!!! Everyone said that I can dig on the hole near team magma to go to Noormeak city, but the problem is: " You can't use dig here", I tried step by step near, on the hole, but I can't, then I've stopped playing ... can somebody tell me what I should do? Or my rom maybe not good???????????????/

Plzzzz help me! I want to continue................

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2012
the gym leader isn't in the power plant place like he's supposed to be... am I playing on an incomplete beta? do I gotta restart? will it be fixed?

sorry, I really enjoyed playing this and want to continue, lol.

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
Years
Is there an evolution chart for this game? Im tempted to evolve a few pokemon but dont wanna do all the work if they wont evolve or they evolve a different way.

lovefist

don't hurt me!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 25, 2015
Hey I know this is kinda funny but i cant find Moltres location?
I have already caught LUGIA, ZAPDOS AND ARTICUNO bou i cant find Moltres . Plz help?!!

Moltres is in the same place with Zapdos and Articuno.
i dont see Lugia (i already have already had orange and rainbow passes). people say it is in Orange Island, but i went there( both Storm Zone and Field Zone) and didn't see. I have dived into the underwater.
plz help me how to catch Lugia. (i already have ho-oh)

I had a big problem!!! Everyone said that I can dig on the hole near team magma to go to Noormeak city, but the problem is: " You can't use dig here", I tried step by step near, on the hole, but I can't, then I've stopped playing ... can somebody tell me what I should do? Or my room maybe not good???????????????/

Team magma?? U mean Team Stream??
have u got Dig Tm and Badge - that u can use Dig outside the Battles???
if not yet, u shuould defeated the Gym Leader of Rycian city to get badge.
hope u solve ur problem, im Vietnamese too ^^...

Last edited:

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Where can you find Serenity City's gym leader? I can't find him in the Power Plant or in the gym... Also, how does Snorunt evolve to Froslass? Please reply soon!!!

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
Where can you find Serenity City's gym leader? I can't find him in the Power Plant or in the gym... Also, how does Snorunt evolve to Froslass? Please reply soon!!!

he is in the power plant...look there...battle everyone.....i suggest you find other poke than froslass its not good...i am using it

Back