• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Moltres is in the same place with Zapdos and Articuno.
i dont see Lugia (i already have already had orange and rainbow passes). people say it is in Orange Island, but i went there( both Storm Zone and Field Zone) and didn't see. I have dived into the underwater.
plz help me how to catch Lugia. (i already have ho-oh)
Lugia is in diving spot on Orange Isle that is blocked by 3 boulders that represent Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres, once you catch them, they will disappear.

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2011
Does anyone know how to get past Skner city because I beat the second Gym already and have the Pilot License I can't get past the part where it said "You can fly your pokemon here" or it said somthing like that lol

Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2011
Hi, it's my first time here, and i wonder how can i play these pokemons. All i know is that i need a rom. But what are those patches?

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
he is in the power plant...look there...battle everyone.....i suggest you find other poke than froslass its not good...i am using it

I've battled everyone, talked to everyone but he is not in the power plant! Still, I want to know how to evolve Snorunt to Froslass... Please reply soon!!!

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2012
I've battled everyone, talked to everyone but he is not in the power plant! Still, I want to know how to evolve Snorunt to Froslass... Please reply soon!!!
i have the same problem. he just isn't there.

I wanna know if I restart will the problem maybe go away? If I restart I don't wanna get that far and get stuck again..

Tripred

Beginner Graphic Artist
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 28, 2012
I'm on route 404 after the first gym and I can't seem to find a pokemon that can learn cut where can I find one (I don't want to teach it to my charmeleon)

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2011
I'm on route 404 after the first gym and I can't seem to find a pokemon that can learn cut where can I find one (I don't want to teach it to my charmeleon)

You can find a Spinarak in route 404 then trade with a guy in a house south of the gym in Inhore city for a Scizor

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2014
Just a quick question... does anyone know where to get the Claw Fossil? I really can't find it!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Does anyone know how to get past Skner city because I beat the second Gym already and have the Pilot License I can't get past the part where it said "You can fly your pokemon here" or it said somthing like that lol
Teach Glide (or whatever is that TM called, it's the TM you obtained, I think it's TM40) to one of your Pokemon.

i have the same problem. he just isn't there.

I wanna know if I restart will the problem maybe go away? If I restart I don't wanna get that far and get stuck again..
Well... we must presume that most of us did not have this problem so restart might work but might not work out...

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014

thats how i do it,...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7mLWBa1d1Y&list=PL2C7F6999629BDC5A&index=14&feature=plpp_video

Well... we must presume that most of us did not have this problem so restart might work but might not work out...

i suggest that just get a new fire rom patch again and then restart the on the new patched game....the older patched file would have many problems....

check the gym again......go to the next route as far as you can....go back to the city which you were before....

Last edited:
Years
Moltres is in the same place with Zapdos and Articuno.
i dont see Lugia (i already have already had orange and rainbow passes). people say it is in Orange Island, but i went there( both Storm Zone and Field Zone) and didn't see. I have dived into the underwater.
plz help me how to catch Lugia. (i already have ho-oh)

Team magma?? U mean Team Stream??
have u got Dig Tm and Badge - that u can use Dig outside the Battles???
if not yet, u shuould defeated the Gym Leader of Rycian city to get badge.
hope u solve ur problem, im Vietnamese too ^^...

When u reach the other Orange Island part Where there is Diving place just surf North and eventually ull raech a diving spot just dive and ull reach Lugia.
Hint: ull also need rock climb so look for that place if u are feeling u have diven in a wrong spot.

lovefist

don't hurt me!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 25, 2015
When u reach the other Orange Island part Where there is Diving place just surf North and eventually ull raech a diving spot just dive and ull reach Lugia.
Hint: ull also need rock climb so look for that place if u are feeling u have diven in a wrong spot.

Thank you, finally i got Lugia. there are 4 diving spots at Field Zone in Orange Island and three of them are through together, and Lugia was in the other.

i think u should use ur Pilot License before reachin to the edge to fly...

Last edited:
Back