• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Draco

At getting no answer, Drake sighed and turned to walk back towards his Salamance. Whatever was going on, he was certain they could sort it out. Oh well.

"Come on Zeal..." he said softly, petting the dragon, who huffed, as always. Which made Drake laugh, because he knew Zeal liked the attention, he was simply acting tough. He began walking back towards his daycare center, wondering if he should perhaps get more training. Maris and Axy could certainly use it. As could he if he ever wanted to go one on one with Lance or Asha again. Asha... He had heard she was a teacher her, but had been avoiding her on purpose. And Valorie... He wasn't quite sure where she had gone off to, but he knew she would come and find him once she learned he had returned. He stopped as he saw a girl, a student no doubt, heading towards the academy.

"Hello." he said goodnaturedly, Zeal stretching out his wings and growling softly. "Oh hush you." Drake said, eying the salamance with a bored look on his face.

Nova the Arcanine, Trainer: Brian
Vulpix, Trainer: None
Volt the Manectric, Guardian of the Powerplant, his mate, and his kittens. (Is an obscure reference no one but Fuyu and I and possibly Yellow will ever get.)

Nova growled and circled the manectric, who was growling deeply.

"Leave... And I promise I won't kill you." the manectric said. Nova chuckled and shook his head. He couldn't leave now! He just got here!

"Sorry, not gonna happen. I came looking for someone tough, and I found you." Nova said, then he shook his mane. "Besides, you hurt Vulpix. I don't let anyone hurt my pack."

"You don't have a pack you idiot! You have ONE kit. That's no pack, so shut up!" the manectric cried, blasting a Thunderbolt at him. He rowled as it hit him, blasting a blazing Flame Burst, which exploded when it hit him. He charged at the dazed Manectric, who roared with anger and charged back, slamming into the larger canine, who shrugged it off yet again. Nova realized he would never be able to match this guy's speed, so he settled for a heavy hitting approach, and charged again, growling slightly at his opponent.

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
James "Jay" Rybak

Ethan was shaking his badge case in front of me and Orange.I thought about my badge case for a bit. I actually haven't challenged any of the gym leaders yet. I was badge-less, but that did not prevent my honestly showing my badge case. I took out my badge case from my messenger bag, and opened the case wide open in front of the other two trainers. There was nothing in the case except for dust.

I told Orange and Ethan," I currently do not have any badges yet. I am not interested in challenging gym leaders, and I have never really battled other trainers that often. I just like to travel around the parts of Johto that I could reach to. My dream is to become one of the greatest artists,scientists, and perhaps an athlete. I mainly observed Pokemon to try to identify their biology, and to sketch the Pokemon onto my sketch book."

"Well, guess who! Mind if I join you for a bit?"

I turned around to see Professor Yew and his Gardevoir, Tetra, who both I last saw while traveling on the road to Oak Town. The professor waved at me, Ethan, and Orange. I meekly waved back to the professor. I remembered that I forgot to finish my conversation with the professor. I hate it when I forget my manners. I was nervous. What if I sounded rude to the professor? What if my manners upset the professor? Oh dear. I took a deep breath to try to relieve myself. The professor sat at an empty chair at my table, and Tetra pulled up another chair to the table. Professor Yew ordered two Oran salads, and he asked my group, "Alright. What do you guys know about mythology?"

I decided to respond with," Well, I'm not an expert at mythology.I just know the basics. Such as Arceus is our God, Palkia controls space, and Dialga controls time. I guess mythology would be an interesting class to take,but I haven't gotten my schedule yet. I am still new to the Pokemon Trainer Academy. I also would like to apologize for the incident back then when I was travelling to Oak Town. I forgot to finish our conversation. Sorry."

A noise could be heard from one of the Pokeballs in my pocket. I looked around to see my Starly in front of my Pidgey, with his wings spread out. Oh shoot, Nalafari, my Starly, has found his way out of his Pokeball. Oh sweet Arceus, the Pokemon might get into a fight, cause trouble, and my group might get kicked out of the restaurant. Ethan's Quilava was blowing a puff of smoke towards my two Pokemon. I sensed people starting to look towards my two Pokemon and the Quilava. Emil, my Swablu was shivering and clutched tight to my shirt, and Emil's eyes were closed with tears brimming. I knew that I had to do something before my Pokemon get into a fight and chaos erupts. Oh god no, oh no, just no, Nalafari was beginning to charge with a Brave Bird at the Quilava.

I shouted to Ethan,"Ethan! Please put your Quilava back in his Pokeball! Our Pokemon are about to fight! Please!" I took out Samuel and Nalafari's Pokeballs, and opened them. The red lights from the Pokeballs came out and headed straight for Samuel and Nalafari. One of the lights engulfs Samuel, and takes him back into his Pokeball. Hopefully, the other Pokeball light reaches Nalafari before a fight starts.

((I'll add Nalafari, Samuel, or Emil's point of view later.))

Last edited:

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Orange
Oh goodness. I was only in here for two minutes and the guy from earlier walks in. If he hates me for being rude earlier, I'm dead. He asks if we know anything about mythology. Jay says, "Well, I'm not an expert at mythology.I just know the basics. Such as Arceus is our God, Palkia controls space, andDialga controls time. I guess mythology would be an interesting class to take, but I haven't gotten my schedule yet. I am still new to the Pokemon Trainer Academy. I also would like to apologize for the incident back then when I wastravelling to Oak Town. I forgot to finish our conversation.
"Yes, terribly sorry for rushing out earlier. And I only know about what Jay knows. Mythology is not my strong suit. What is, well, probably... Err.. Not battling? I can battle, but I'm not the best. It would probably be Pokemon researching and breeding? I don't know." I say not so promptly. "As I said earlier, I really like your Gardevoir, how long have you had her or him? As for my Bonsly, since I was very young. Sorry. I talk too much. Continue on." Pretty soon, one of Jay's pokemon jumps out of its pokeball and attacks Ethan's Quilava. That does not look good. Bonsly decides to jump in and starts totally fliping out on them. Oh no. Bonsly, don't do it. Aww man. He's gonna do it. Bonsly uses Rock Throw on both of them. Oh no. I hope the two of them don't hate me now.
(I'll do Bonsi's side of the story later)

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Pokémon Center
------------------------------

Well, it seemed like Maxwell's thought-out escape plan wasn't going to work. Genevieve began to confess what had happened with tears flowing out of her eyes and running down her cheeks. The teen did a 360 and stated something along the lines of "something important, right here", while easing the grip of his girlfriends hand. Meanwhile, Hugin decided that he was tired of this scene and chose to do something else. Which in this case was to jumo down from Maxwell's shoulder and venture outside of the Pokémon Center. Back to Maxwell again who tried to slate over his half-a**ed attempt to get out of there before things became a bit emotional for his girlfriend. However, that mission had already seemed to have failed pretty badly. If only there could be a distraction...

He guessed that Arceus, Ho-oh, Lugia or whomever had heard his request, for right then and there a familiar figure stepped out. It was the man of honor, the dude with the Lucario. And to be honest, he didn't look so good. Apparently, he wanted to find his clothes which seemed to have gotten left behind. The guy stated that they were the stuff worn by an Aura Guardian - whatever that was - and that he needed to get them back. Maxwell observed him for a second, the poor guy had bandages all over his torso and he had to support himself with a cane. He had probably taken some serious damage to his bones, or even organs. What Maxwell did next was the least he could do.

The brown-haired teen took out the PokéBall containing Wilson and let the Swinub out of the capsule. The brown little pig materialized before the group and at first did nothing but stare emptily at the wall.

"Wilson?" Maxwell asked, "Hello, are you in there?" The Swinub gave no response. A few minutes passed before the Ground/Ice-type did anything besides staring at a wall, he yawned. The brown furball opened his mouth widely and let out a huge yawn before settling down. He then looked around the room, seemingly confused regarding where he was and who the people standing around him were.

"Swi?"(Pancakes?) He uttered drowzily. It was always like this after he had eaten a bigger meal and had gotten too little time to digest it.

"Wilson." Maxwell said. The Swinub looked up at him, "We," Maxwell pointed at himself and the half-awake swine, "Are going to help that guy over there." He did another sort of pointing-motion toward the bandaged guy. "Okay?" The Swinub nodded distantly. Maxwell turned to Aaron,

"I'm sorry, he's a little out of it sometimes... Anyway, Swinub are known for their very good sense of smell, and mine's not an exception. If you have something that has the same smell as the clothes you're missing, I'm pretty sure that Wilson here can find 'em for you."

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Yew

Yew regarded the unfolding scene with humor. The table had long since gone flying, and the three Pokemon had decided to battle right here.

"Tetra, Psychic." He said. Tetra nodded, and soon all three Pokemon were floating in the air, helpless.

"Translate. You should be ashamed of yourselves, starting a battle while your trainers attempt to socialize and eat. I can't believe that you would even have the nerve to attack, even in the prescence of a senior trainer. Were I anyone else, I would have looked past you, and seen your trainers as bad ones. But I know that they aren't. Apologize, to each other, your trainers, and lastly to me. I cannot believe the nerve of you three..." Yew said sternly. Tetra translated his lecture into a language that they could understand completely, as per orders.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Academy Grounds]

Tristen managed to slip through the crowds of people surrounding the dormitory buildings and get inside to her room. Her pale hands fumbled with the keys as she unlocked the door and welcomed the warmth radiating out through the entryway. She shuddered walking in and left the door open to allow Skarmory and Gabriel to come in at their leisure.

Walking straight to her bag that she had never unpacked since she arrived at the PTA, she pulled out a striped hoodie and black skinny jeans. She quickly slipped out of her current outfit to try on the new one, and immediately she began to feel much warmer.

She sighed as she flopped herself onto her bed. Skarmory was walking around on the floor, eyeing the fixtures in the room, since he had never been in the room before. Gabriel, who had seen it with Tristen the first time, simply sniffed at the bed before flopping down beside her.

Twisting her long white hair into a braid to keep it from tangling from the wind outside, she sat back up and patted her thin torso. "Okay, then. Let's go grab some food, you guys."

Sneaking out of her room again, Tristen began heading towards the cafeteria, which was (thankfully) decently empty. She commanded her pokemon to stay outside and wait for her while she went intside. Her glowing red eyes skimmed the room before walking over to the food area and picked out a variety of food and packed them into her bag. These included some granola bars, fruit, and some juice boxes. She grabbed a slice of bread and placed into her mouth to hold while she also grabbed some pokemon food.

Within five minutes, she was out of the cafeteria and back outside, rejoining with her pokemon. "Skarmory," she spoke while throwing a piece of pokefood to the steel bird, "go ahead and fly somewhere until I call you. All of these people plus you and Gabriel following me around is making me claustrophobic."

Obediently, he chomped on the food and flew off, just close enough for Tristen to keep an eye on him.

"Gabe, you're lucky that you're small, so you can stay with me." The small frog croaked a reply and hopped onto her shoulder, where Tristen also gave him a piece of food to munch on.

Tristen began to chew on her food and make her way through the crowds of people. Her thin figure allowed her to slip quietly through. She was almost out of the dense mass of students when she suddenly bumped into a small blonde girl who had seemingly popped out of nowhere. She small collision caused Tristen to lose a piece of her bread, which fell uselessly to the dusty ground.

Her red eyes looked up address the girl in front of her. Still chewing on some of the bread, she sighed and spoke, "Hey--Ugh. Nevermind. I would say to watch where you're going, but that would make me a hypocrite." She bent down to pick up the bread and threw it quickly into the trashcan right next to her. Swallowing the last of her mouthful, she brushed off her hands. "I hope I didn't spit any bread onto you." The croagunk on her shoulder simply watched the girl in front of them closely.

(OOC: Sorry that took a bit. I had to take care of something. ^^; )

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Ciel

Dante reflexively rose to his feet, glaring daggers at the Eevee. Idiot, that was what you got for being an utter klutz. You had almost hit his trainer kid. Almost was the lucky word of the day otherwise there would have been a relaxed club to the brat's head. He looked over at his human who at the abrupt arrival of people he hadn't expected to be around, had almost reflexively burst into frightened tears. Dante shook his head. What a kid.

Thankfully Ciel had recognized him and prepared to calm himself properly. Otherwise he would have made the poor lad float and he did not want a repeat of the boat incident. "O-Oh... H-Hi Bri..." He smiled nervously. "Um... Dante... relax..." The Cubone nodded coolly and stepped back, looking unconcerned all over again.

Skye

He turned off his phone and sighed. Well this was horribly awkward. He had to go find his family for Thanksgiving. And since his brother was about as good with directions as a broken compass, that meant start walking.

Rama heard his human huff and laughed. So much for that Pokemon capture. Maybe Cam would be willing to offer his help.

If Skye didn't end up having to save him.

??? (Shameless minor character insert GO!)

The fight between the Manectric and Arcanine was being casually observed from the shadows by a young man, one with a quiet, amused smile on his face. "You never change huh sweetheart?" he murmured happily. "Letting her run around like this... just like she wants. That's my Asha..." He sighed and spun a Pokeball. "I ought to stop this. Today is a day of family."

He tapped a Pokeball open and released a certain familiar comrade. "Fetch," he whispered and with a joyful bark the hound bolted into the fray, yowling delightedly and jumping in between the clashing beasts as best he could barking and laughing. Silly master. There was nothing here to fetch!

Nideous

Years
Kitty Kirin

Delighted to meet you

A young cydnaquil looked about, her flames flicking with fright, though the girl holding her seemed unbothered. She smiled happily and held the cyndaquil over the ledge, leaning over it herself.

"Look Cynder! There it is! That place we're going to!" she said happily.

"QUIL!" ye cyndaquil screamed in fright, struggling to get back to the safety of the boat. The girl laughed and hugged the young pokemon close, ruffling her fur. She set the cyndaquil down.

"Young lady, please back away from the railing." one of the crewmen said with an exasperated sigh. The girl blinked curiously at him, cocking her head to the side.

"Why?" she asked, again. As if she hadn't paid any attention the first five times he had told her today. The man sighed and crossed his arms, but she seemed unfazed. As if she didn't really care. She looked up and saw a pokemon flying gracefully overhead and smiled.

"OH~ Look Cynder! A Starly! I'm going to catch it! Go, pokeball!" she cried, hurling a pokeball at the bird... And coming no where near hitting it. The ball bounced harmlessly off the deck of the ship, and the girl caught it in her hands.

"Quil?" Cynder said weakly, seeing the determined look in her eyes. Oh no...

"You won't get away that easy! Let's go Cynder!" the girl said, running to the rail and leaping over the edge, falling right into the water, her cyndaquil crying softly, but getting sent back into her pokeball just before the leap.

"Miss Kirin! Get back here!" the crewman shouted, but the girl was already swimming after the starly, heading for the shore.

Brian Jameson

Sprinkles was growling and glaring right back at the cubone, his tail flicking angrily. Thyme huffed and flicked him on the nose, making the eevee take a step back and fall clumsily into a sitting position.

"OI!" he shouted, growling at her now.

"Calm down Sprinkles." Bri mumbled, getting to his feet.

"Yes, shut up you little rat! I've had it with your attitude!" Thyme said in an annoyed voice. Oh god, not this again. Those two simply did not like each other! Bri reached down and picked them both up, causing them both to protest about this.

"Hey! Hands off!" Sprinkles shouted.

"Let me go Brian! Put me down!" the snivy said equally angrily.

"Both of you calm down! You need to stop fighting-" Brian said, but was interupted by Bouncy bursting out of her pokeball.

"WEE! Happy fun time!" she shouted, landing on the cubone's head and beginning to Sing. Sprinkles huffed and closed his eyes, soon beginning to snore, and Thyme... Was rying to pretend she wasn't about to do the same.

"Thanks Bouncy." Bri said, returning Sprinkles and setting Thyme in his bag to rest. With that done, he smiled warmly at Ciel.

"Sorry about that... Those two don't get along. Um... Uh... Do you know where exactly I am?" Brian said hopefully, the eleven year old reaching down and grabbing Bouncy before she wandered away... Again.

Nova and others

"EY! Get out of here you overgrown mutt!" the manectric shouted. Nova looked between him and the hyper dog that had appeared out of no where.

"Who, me? Or this idiot?" he asked, growling at the houndoom. Where had he come from? And what was wrong with him? Was he touched in the head?

"BOTH OF YOU! THIS IS MY TURF!" the electric type shouted, radiating sparks of electricity. Nove laughed openly at his posturing, looking over at Vulpix, who was beginning to stir.

"Don't let mama hear you say that!" a shinx kitten giggled from the corner. Nova chuckled and shook his head. So that's what this was about huh? He couldn't fault anyone for protecting their family, even though Nova himself only wanted to fight a tough opponent.

"I'm not going to bother with you. I smell a strong trainer." he said, walking over and picking up Vulpix and setting him on his back, sniffing at the human in the shadows, laughing softly. This, of course, caught the manectric off guard, who huffed and walked over to the kittens, ignoring his mate's trainer, grumbling to himself.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn was dismayed that there was no battle happening, so he walked to the beach to relax and enjoy the scenery. That always seemed to relax him. With Zapper perched on his shoulder, he walked to the white sands, watching a new ship slowly come in. "So that's the ship that I was supposed to come in on..." he said as he shook his head.

All of a sudden, Zapper flew up and out towards the water. "Zap, what is it?" he called out to his partner, straining his eyes to the horizon. Zapper, then Shawn too, saw splashing in the water. Zapper flew higher to peer down at a little girl in the water, swimmng after a Starly. Zapper, concerned, flew back to her trainer. Shawn finally saw the little shape heading this way. He waded a little into the water, ready to help her if she was in trouble.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Nideous

Years
Kitty "Kiki" Kirin

Kitty splashed to the shore and shivered. That water was cold! Still, she was not going to... What had she been doing? She remembered chasing something... And nope! It was gone! She had forgotten why she lapt off the boat! She called out her Cyndaquil and smiled, petting the pokemon.

"Ok Cynder! I think we made it!" she said, picking up the fire type and hugging her thightly, spinning around and falling over in the sand. then she looked up and miled at the young man that had come out to help her.

"Hi!" she said in a bright, joyful tone. "I'm Kiki!" she added, holding up Cynder, who sniffed him. "And this is Cynder!"

siiadams

Years
Shawn smiled back at Kiki and held his hand out for Cynder to sniff, showing no fear or concern. "Nice to meet you, Kiki. I'm Shawn," he glanced to the Emolga on his shoulder. "And this is Zapper. She spotted you in the water, though using the boat to get here would've been drier." He offered her his hand to help her up.

"I'm only a new arrival, myself, but if you want some help, I'll do the best I can," he said, a little hesitation in his voice. It may have sounded unusual for him to offer help to someone he just met, but something inside him just said it was the right thing to do.

Nideous

Years
Kiki

Kiki grinned and sat up suddenly, shaking sand and water out of her hair. She utterly ignored his comment about being drier by the boat. That wasn't the fun way! She never inded getting wet or dirty as long as she enjoyed what she was doing. In this case... Um... She shook her head and stood up, looking around.

"Hi Shawn and Zapper! Hehehe, I forgot why I jumped off the boat, but it was fun!" she said happily, though Cynder didn't seem to agree. She huffed and blew a puff of smoke out of her mouth, shying away from Zapper slightly. Kiki looked around and smiled, crouching down near a rattata.

"Hey little guy!" she said, reaching out her hand, but the rat dove back into the tall grass. "Hm... The pokemon around here are shy... Anyways... Um... What was I doing here?" she mumbled, turning to look back at Shawn, an exasperated Cyder sighing and curling up in her arms. Then her eyes lit up and she grinned. She was here to catch and train pokemon! That and, you know, study and stuff. It didn't occur to her that she might want to check in with a teacher and find out where her room and belongings were, nor that the faculty might like to know that she was in fact on the island.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

Nika had been lost in her own thoughts, walking with very little care for where she was going, when she collided with an unusual looking girl. She seemed to be of a similair age to Nika, but with long white hair tied back in a braid and startling red eyes. She was almost caught up in how odd that was, but forced herself to take in the appearance as a whole. She seemed thin, even thinner than Nika herself and dressed in snug clothing. The pokemon riding her shoulder was one Nika had never seen before, but she could hazard a guess that it was a Poison type based on the colouring.

She opened her mouth to apologise for being careless, and was about to change it to an admonishment for arrogance when she believed the girl was going to tell her exactly the same thing. Not that she would be wrong to... but then she readily admitted her own fault. So many considerate people all in one day.

"I think I'm bread-free," she finally said, pushing her square framed glasses back up her nose. "And I do apologise. I wasn't paying very much attention. Normally Spider gives me a little jolt when I'm about to walk into something, but I don't have him out today..."

She blinked as she trailed off. Was she rambling? That wasn't like her - it wasn't like her to say more than the bare minimum. It must have been the time she spent with Lucia and Mark making her too comfortable around other people... best to start being careful again. This girl had a menacing look about her, and that pokemon on her shoulder seemed... sinister.

"I'll be happy to replace your meal, if you like. I don't want to cause any upset."​

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Academy Grounds]

Tristen waved it off, simply wishing to get out of the mass of people surrounding her. "It's fine. I have some other stuff in my bag that I can eat." She was about to walk abruptly away from the girl, when Gabriel began tapping her lightly on the back, keeping her in her place.

She looked up suspiciously at the croagunk through the corner of her eye and lifted a brow. He was staring at the blonde girl and wasn't blinking. He was sniffing every once in a while, but he still never moved. Curious, Tristen folded her arms and shifted her weight. She'd have to deal with the crowds for a little longer. "Anyways," she cleared her throat, "I'm Tristen. What's your name?" She kept her arms folded, not bothering to offer shaking hands. She didn't so readily offer something as trivial as unnecessary physical contact.

While waiting for her answer, she took in the appearance of the green-eyed girl, taking quick mental notes. She seemed like the intelligent type, confident in her cognitive abilities, as depicted through her posture and body language. She was thin, similarly to herself, but she had cropped her hair short. Probably for convenience; maintenance was probably not her first priority. That was further supported by her boyish clothing.

I like her steely face. She noted to herself and smiled. At least she's not a ditzy idiot. The mood I'm in, I'd probably slap one of those types in the face upon sight. She kicked herself internally to behave herself. At least I'm kind of sure I'd be able to hold myself back.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

At least the girl didn't seem angry with her, which was better than she could have hoped for. Especially considering how confident she came across - Nika envied her that. She was rarely ruffled or shaken anymore, but when it came to social situations like these she knew how woeful she could often be. So her name was Tristen? Nika adjusted her flat cap, eyes drawn back to the unusual pokemon before she remembered the social etiquette. It was a relief that Tristen didn't want to shake hands, Nika hated people inviting themselves to her personal space, and didn't seem offended by the lack of gesture in the least.

"Oh, Nika. My name is Nika. I've never seen that species of pokemon before," she nodded to the Croagunk, "is it common for them to stare so intently or have I offended it?"​

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Academy Grounds]

Tristen glanced up at the purple frog on her shoulder and shrugged. He was acting strange; at least, stranger than usual. "I don't know why he is acting so oddly. I think he smells something different on you. What sort of pokemon do you have? That'll probably explain it." Even so, he did seem a little more persistent than usual--and oddly impatient. He wasn't his usual gentlemanly self.

(OOC: Sorry for the short post. I'm on my phone for a little.)

Crystallized

Always here. Always there.
Years
Alex yawned softly as he leaned against the railing of the boat as it was starting to dock into the academy island, blinking the sleep out of his eyes. He hadn't really slept very well during the boat ride, they always make him feel unwell.

"Ugh... Tired, I really hope that I can get a good night's sleep tonight." He remarked to himself, holding Rhyha, his Rhyhorn's pokeball in his hand.

"But I also hope that I can meet some new friends before the day is out... So much to do, I guess i can't bring you out of your pokeball just yet so..." Alex said with a slight grin forming on his face, taking a few steps back, picking his bag up and slinging it on his back, his grin widening.

"Lets get moving then...!" And with that, he departed the boat swiftly, looking around with a bright smile.

siiadams

Years
Shawn couldn't help but give a slight chuckle when she smiled like that. It seemed there was an innocence about her...He wondered to himself if she really forgot why she jumped off the boat. Did she seem to have an issue with her memory? He pushed that thought to the back of his mind. His first priority would be to help her.

"Well, lets go get your stuff off the boat, then we can check in," he said to Kiki as he again offered to help her to her feet. She seemed to be more into having fun than anything else. If he could only learn to do the same...He steeled his resolve and kept focused on her and how to help her.

Nideous

Years
Kiki

Kiki got to her feet and looked at him quizically. "My stuff? Why, did someone take it?" she asked simply, looking around for it as if expecting it to jump out at her. And what did her mean by check in? Were they in a hotel? Why was she in a hotel? And when could she check out of it? She had to get to school! That's right! She had to go to that school and show everyone that she was really good! And catch lots of strong and smart pokemon!

"Sorry, I have to get to my school! They're expecting me and I really don't wanna be late!" she said in a typical Johto City Girl accent, smiling widely and petting Cynder... Cynder needed a friend. Where'd that little rattata go? She had to catch it! She turned, losing interest in the conversation, and walked into the tall grass, searching for that rattata when a Starly flew down and blinked at her, the same one from before, though she had forgotten that.

"Oh look Cynder! A Starly! Let's catch it!" she said, hurling a pokeball. The bird opened his wing and smacked the ball, eying her deviously. She caught the ball and put Cynder down. A battle huh? She hadn't used Cynder in a battle yet, but she expected Cynder to do well.

"Tackle!" she called. Cynder gave her a pleading look, but she charged forward. the bird simply let the mouse run into her, chirping happily and batting her with a wing. Not even an attack and Cynder went rolling!

"Quil..." she said weakly, getting up. Kiki blinked a bit, not sure what to do now.

Crystallized

Always here. Always there.
Years
Alex blinked a few times as he managed to see the starly and the cyndaquill along with the the trainer in question, walking over carefully with just a rucksack on his back and pokeball in hand.

"I-i wonder what's going on over there... A battle?... Is that a trainer?" Alex thought to himself as he made his way over to the tall grass

"Uhm... Excuse me? Do you need a hand?" He asked quietly and shyly, walking over just in time to see the Cyndaquill get batted away by the starly's wings. Holding Rayha's pokeball in his hand. "I-if you don't mind, that is..." He mumbled, adjusting his glasses slightly.

Back