• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
This is beautiful, except I believe in BlazeBlack Serperior is Dragon/Grass, and Salamance is Dragon, and I asked for no two same types, so could you re-roll one of them? Sorry.

Sorry, didn't realize... So, I rolled...
454.gif
for Salamance...
Hope it will be ok for now...

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
You cannot ask for a re-roll unless it either a. does not follow your original restrictions b. violates the rules or c. is not available in the game you are playing. It din't go against any of your restrictions, and none of those Pokemon violates the rule. Are they unavailable in your game? Otherwise you use the Pokemon you originally received. These are the rules, please read them before joining.

Yeah I could not obtain any of those 4 pokemon in-game, and after the re-roll only 2 of them were unavailable, 1 of them who is in the game but as a fossil, therefore having to beat the E4 before obtaining. Sorry if I caused any trouble, anyways confirming team and would like to ask if I can hack in Charmander as starter and Aerodactyl later on in-game.

Confirmed Team(Hopefully): Drapion, Charizard, Eelektross, Aerodactyl, Zebstrika and Altaria

Years
You cannot ask for a re-roll unless it either a. does not follow your original restrictions b. violates the rules or c. is not available in the game you are playing. It din't go against any of your restrictions, and none of those Pokemon violates the rule. Are they unavailable in your game? Otherwise you use the Pokemon you originally received. These are the rules, please read them before joining.

Yeah I could not obtain any of those 4 pokemon in-game, and after the re-roll only 2 of them were unavailable, 1 of them who is in the game but as a fossil, therefore having to beat the E4 before obtaining. Sorry if I caused any trouble, anyways confirming team and would like to ask if I can hack in Charmander as starter and Aerodactyl later on in-game.

Confirmed Team(Hopefully): Drapion, Charizard, Eelektross, Aerodactyl, Zebstrika and Altaria

Yeah you can hack in any of your Pokemon

Years
So I finally progressed in this challenge. I cleared the rest of the nugget bridge and the trainers around Bill's house. I did some additional training and than went to take on Misty. I beat her with ease using combination of sing and double slap by clefairy. I than beat that Team rocket grunt that was blocking my way and went on to SS Anne. I ll clear SS Anne later.

Current team:

Spearow, lvl 18, Ability: Keen eye

021.gif

Peck
Growl
Leer
Fury Attack

Clefairy, lvl 23, Ability: Cute Charm

035.gif

Pound
Double Slap
Encore
Sing

Horsea, lvl 23, Ability: Swift Swim

116.gif

Bubble
Smoke Screen
Leer
Water Gun

Years
Can i participate too? :)
Name: MoreLike Zack
Game: Light Platinum (assuming hack allowed?)
Number of Pokemon: 6 please :)
NFEs: Yes but not all of them please :)
Restrictions: Normal, Poison and Bug only, please! :)

yungdialysis

shoutout to britney spears
Years
Name: yung dialysis
Game: platinum
Number of Pokemon: 6
Restrictions: None
Dex: only kanto, johto and hoenn.

I really want to do this challenge so please reply!
thanks!

Years
yung dialysis you got:

130.gif
Gyarados
103.gif
Exeggutor
121.gif
Starmie
195.gif
Quagsire
297.gif
Hariyama
299.gif
Nosepass

Please do tell me if some aren't available in your game :)

UPDATE

-So i've been pllaying like crazy, and went through half of the game today xD
-Started with squirtle and got Wormeh, the Caterpie on teh second route.
-Went to the next town and found my first gym but it was closed until i beat team steam dudes.
-Beat the gym with my 28 level Wormeh :D
-Quickly went through the next route and arrived at a town, with no real important stuff.
-Next town, the grass town had a grass gym leader whose Torterra was beaten by my waaay overleveled Wormeh D:
-Fastforward to the next town with teh water gym. Gym leader's Kingdra went down the stream, knocked out by silver wind :D
-Got to the national park and finally found my second pokemon, which is Isabella the Nidoran(F), which was really great since Wormeh already was level 55 o.o
-The next town had the ghost gym who was totally owned by my Isabella the Nidoqueen that was level 35 and bit her way through the ghosts.
-Found Mt.Shuem or something like that :D and went through to find the next city which has the Ground gym leader, gym was closed though.
-Beat some Team Steam grunts at a museum, gym still closed.

My Pokemon where i left off

012.gif

Wormeh Lv. 63

Moves:
Silver wind
Psybeam
Toxic
Sleep Powder

031.gif

Isabella Lv. 55

Moves:
Flamethrower
Ice Beam
Body Slam
Double Kick

Last edited:
Years
Name: cc_aussie
Game: Platinum
Restrictions: extended sinnoh dex, fully evolved pokemon and must include Munchlax (my little fav exception)

Years
Name: cc_aussie
Game: Platinum
Restrictions: extended sinnoh dex, fully evolved pokemon and must include Munchlax (my little fav exception)

Drifblim
Rapidash
Lucario
Munchlax
Toxicroak
Girafig

Hope that they are obtainable in game...

Also, forget to confirm my team, as I wasn't on my PC for few days...
So my team:

Lickitung
Gallade
Mandibuzz
Donphan
Tyranitar
Purugly

I decide to hack in Ralts as starter, because I want to start game with 1 Pokemon from list above...

Years
Drifblim
Rapidash
Lucario
Munchlax
Toxicroak
Girafig

Hope that they are obtainable in game...

Also, forget to confirm my team, as I wasn't on my PC for few days...
So my team:

Lickitung
Gallade
Mandibuzz
Donphan
Tyranitar
Purugly

I decide to hack in Ralts as starter, because I want to start game with 1 Pokemon from list above...

Woo hoo my fav pokemon...
To confirm my team:
Munchlax
Drifblim
Rapidash
Lucario
Girafarig
Toxicroak

Name: Shay
Game: Ruby
Number of Pokemon: 5
NFEs: no
Restrictions: don't include pokemons that can only be obtain after you have beaten the game and no pokemon that require trade in order to evolve.

you get:
Linoone
Starmie
Absol
Ninjask
Solrock

Last edited:
Years
God, that Burgh took down everything... Even Lenora wasn't so hard only with Kirlia (and I had to overleveled to beat her)... Heh, I like challenges, but this is impossible... I think I will just end this challenge for now...

Years
Update 1:
Spoiler:

I'm not going to add my badges and team until i get my first actual Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2015
Name: Kirky
Game: Ruby
NFEs: Don't know what this means so No
Restrictions: No legendaries and No trade evolution pokemon.
Cheers

Name: Clemstar
Game: Yellow
Restrictions: None

Pokémon Name
Aerodactyl #142
Tentacruel #73
Eevee #133
Ivysaur #2
Slowbro #80
Magmar #126

Good Luck, In my eyes you have been fairly lucky. It is a descent team

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
I did it once and I ended up with:
-wurmple
-luxray
-purgly
-pelliper
-espeon
-grotle

!!!!! that got annoying... I wanted those!
anyway...
Name: Natnew
Game: Pearl
Restrictions: NFE pokemon will be evolved

kirky...
-solrock
-absol
-wheezing
-ninjask
-armaldo
-flygon