• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Yeah they did disappear and it crashed my game before I could save lol, but I went back after I started a new game and the rocks are there. Also can you evolve electabuzz in this game
?
Also I can now provide screen shots, just had to figure out how on a phone. But I'm glad you fixed the backsprite it look funny XD.

Those disappearing rocks, looks like a different flag may be setting them off, I think I gave them the same flag as a tree perhaps. I'll recheck my flags. Yup, Electabuzz evolves in this game. You can catch Elekids only in the mornings on Route 51 (so far).

View attachment 68774Is this supossed to be wild?

Yup! Consider yourself lucky. I made it a pretty rare Pokemon in Forslorn Forest and you encountered one! In this game, the starters are just like regular Pokemon. Basically, they are not starters and they are quite common in the wild!

Years
Does the game end at the maze? I have done everything and talked to everyone but I can't through the maze. The lady says she needs to find her daughter or something but it wont let me get to the end, it says it looks like tje forest has shifted but I did nothing.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Does the game end at the maze? I have done everything and talked to everyone but I can't through the maze. The lady says she needs to find her daughter or something but it wont let me get to the end, it says it looks like tje forest has shifted but I did nothing.

There is a nighttime only event in Silversky Town, that'll allow you to advance in the forest and then you can find the key to open that locked door in Silversky Town! Finding the lady's daughter will be in beta 2 (which there is a bug, that allows to access this place which you told me about). The event in the locked house is the last event! =)

Years

There is a nighttime only event in Silversky Town, that'll allow you to advance in the forest and then you can find the key to open that locked door in Silversky Town! Finding the lady's daughter will be in beta 2 (which there is a bug, that allows to access this place which you told me about). The event in the locked house is the last event! :)

Well, for beta 2 you should add in clocks. If the script needed for clocks is a javascript I can give you most of the script.

Years
I asume that "This feels fishy" and the tree that made those kids disapper is going to be some event later on to get a legendary or something? 0.0.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
But is the game time based on real time?

Yup.

I asume that "This feels fishy" and the tree that made those kids disapper is going to be some event later on to get a legendary or something? 0.0.

This feels fishy was referring to the Youngster Joey and Marshall John event that occurs starting at night, which is 8pm and that tree later on in the game once activated (I won't say how) will unlock the mystery of the forest.

Years
Yup.

This feels fishy was referring to the Youngster Joey and Marshall John event that occurs starting at night, which is 8pm and that tree later on in the game once activated (I won't say how) will unlock the mystery of the forest.

Will I eventually activate it no matter what? And you should change the event to 7:00 because the mom says I never let my kids stay out past 7:00 because bad things happen at night.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Will I eventually activate it no matter what? And you should change the event to 7:00 because the mom says I never let my kids stay out past 7:00 because bad things happen at night.

I'll just change the script text to 8:00pm then. Have you battled the three sailors (Chips, Ahoy, and Matey) in the forest as well? They only show up in the day and when the Super Rockets are finished with their event.

The nighttime event is activated only between the hours of 8pm to 6am.

Years
I know I'm done the event. And got ghe tizzle key used it and read the diary. Is the game done now? Beta 2 is gonna be awesome can't wait

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
I know I'm done the event. And got ghe tizzle key used it and read the diary. Is the game done now? Beta 2 is gonna be awesome can't wait

Yup, that's the end! There's an extra thing that if you go to Route 51, you can talk to a police member that will eventually scold Youngster Splif for being rude to people, haha.

Years
Those disappearing rocks are now fixed! :) They were sharing the same flags with those trees on Route 49, that's why they disappeared when those trees were cut down. Hahaha, awesome team you got there, lol.

Actually I switched the first guy with magby. I shall train so when beta 2 is out I'll be soo AWSHUME xD

Years
I'm glad that you enjoyed the beta! And I appreciate the help of spotting those mini bugs for me.

Well, I really enjoy helping people by finding bugs and such, that is why I usally only play hacks that I know the people are still working on. XD this hack has been pretty good so far.

Also, I know the game is being beta tested by you but can I also help you beta test?

Last edited by a moderator:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Also, I know the game is being beta tested by you but can I also help you beta test?

Sure thing buddy! I appreciate the help! I'll create a checkpoint system where every city I complete, (including events) I'll give you a copy to beta test.
Aqualight City will be my first checkpoint
Then Ignite Heights, Pokewood City and so on...

Introducing, "The Elders." (They are magic elders and beta 3 will contain their own sprites)
These men (I won't say how many) are scattered throughout Taejo at different times of the day and week. Some of them may even be disguised as local NPC! Tricky bastards! Some are good and some are evil, it's for you to find out... and they give you an option to do good or bad deeds unto others such as making people disappear, giving people Pokemon as a gift, or even... I won't say, haha. So expect some really wacky events!

Ever recalled speaking to a speechless man...? He's in beta 1!

Also, Repels have been added to Silversky's Pokecenter!

Last edited:
Back