• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Doopliss said:
Um, I think that you have batch wrong. Batch is meant to be like a group of something.. You can only hold five eggs in your party. So let's say you hatch fifteen, you just finished batch 3 because you divide the number of eggs you hatched by five so 15 divided by 5 would be 3. So now your starting on batch four. And when you finish batch four you add 5 and it will be 20. When you say your on batch 63, you'd have hatched 315 eggs.

ANyways I have finished batch 9 (45 eggs) a while ago. No shiny. Also upgraded my Abra count to 220. No shiny.
He probably meant a batch that included eggs numbered 63-67.

Still sring for shiny Torchic.. stopped counting the hours but it's over 100 I know.
Kim

Psyke

sings Unown music on the bus.
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2006
DARKDESTINY said:
lost count on days on searching sudowoodo* thanks to boredom XD
Hahah you Lazy git XD I'm still going for it I am NOT going to give up either >:O XD

Aurel

Aubade
Years
  • Age 31
  • MD
  • Seen Apr 2, 2008
i'm going to be gone until tuesday on vacation, but i'm bringing my gameboys with me so hopefully i can get a couple shinies while i'm gone.

i'm hoping for a shiny swablu.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Edit:For the sake of not being told that i should stay on-topic, I am having an all-out hunting spree. Using my DS to SR for Dratin in FR, my GB Player to SR for Treecko, and I am trying to get my brother to play through the game little by little so that I can SR for Latios... without going to the Southern Island. Luckily, I won't really have to pay that much attention to Em, since I can just listen for the noise. So, I'm not gonna be on the computer that much, only when I take a break or something.

Mudkippy

♥Mudkips Rule♥
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2007
I think I'm on my maybe 15th or 16th restart for getting a shiny mudkip on ruby....no luck so far...on Emerald I'm trying to train up my team for defeating the elite four, but I'm still looking for some shinies on the side of that. And finally, in my LG game, I kind of just started a new game bacause I was getting pretty bored with my old one, so I'm not really going to hunt for shinies on that game just yet because I want to defeat the elite four on that game before hunting for shinies.....

btw I kind of have a question...

Well, I know I'm in the club, but I have to post 30 times in this thread to become an official member, right?

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Yes, that is correct.

Meh, I'm giving up on Treecko. IMO, it would be MUCH better if I got a shiny Treecko with egg moves, so I am just gonna SR for Torchic on my Em... I'm not that sad about giving up, since I have been SRing on FR for the past 3 and half months. But, I may SR for a shiny Treecko on Ruby when I play through it a third time.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
hey, hunters......still no luck hunting shiny anorith. i stayed up a total of 7 hours doing nothing but SRing for it. 2 hours the day b4 yesterday, 1 hour yesterday, and 4 whole hours last nite!! im starting to get seriously angry, but im going to keep hunting shiny anorith, cuz i cant go on with my game without shiny armaldo

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Hey everyone! I've been hunting shiny Dunsparce, but guess what! I accidently left my GameBoy in my mom's car, so I can't do anything today. Oh well, I needed a break anyway. I learned yesterday that I cannot use Pokemon Box like I wanted to, but that's okay. I think that I'm just gonna trade all my unwanted pokemon to LeafGreen from Emerald so that I can keep all the good ones from LeafGreen, then restart it. I really think that this is a good time to SR for a certain pokemon that no one else is looking for. NOT TELLING!:P :P :P
Oh yeah, sorry Lady Darkmoon Demoonica, but I was just looking at the Shiny Dex, and it's not up to date with my shinys! Oh yeah, here are the ones I evoved(not on card) that I haven't said:
Zigzagoon, Quilava, Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Caterpie, Metapod, and Nincada
NO TEDDYURSA, CYNDAQUIL, OR SPOINK

Last edited:
Years
Mudkippy said:
Well, I know I'm in the club, but I have to post 30 times in this thread to become an official member, right?

MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon said:
Yes, that is correct.
No, that's not correct. Mudkippy, you're already a full member. The only thing 30 posts gets you is a place in the Shiny Dex.

~5141 Treeckos.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
MetalMario said:
No, that's not correct. Mudkippy, you're already a full member. The only thing 30 posts gets you is a place in the Shiny Dex.

~5141 Treeckos.

really? oh....i thought the 30 posts were for becoming member o_O. ll go and count my posts so my name can be added to the list.

P.S.-Still SRing for anorith......8 hours and counting! :cool:

Mudkippy

♥Mudkips Rule♥
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2007
MetalMario said:

~5141 Treeckos.
Cool! So that means I can get one of the shiny hunters club Trainer Cards right? ^.^ Those are so cool! :D

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

After giving up SRing for a shiny Dratini I decided to go back to my sapphire game and SR for Rayquaza instead. And within 163 (I am EXACT :P) I found a SHINY Rayquaza... Finally a new shiny :) I feel good again lol its good to have a new shiny, so im going to train it well like my magnemite no matter what it takes to make it the strongest rayquaza EVER.

The wierd thing is that on my way to my uncles I got in the taxi and the mileage count displayed the No. 77737 or 777= 3, 7's so seven seven seven equals three sevens. Maybe luck or coincidence and on my way home from my boarding school the taxi showed the mileage 57123.4 (disregard the decimal part though) wich is my ID. No. on my FR game (the one i got magnemite in). how freaky is that. So a Ultra balled Rayquaza and a freaky bit of stuff happening with cars. LOVELY :D

Well im off to hunt for something else while i make my very own organized box in my FR. I managed to persuade someone to trade me a DEOXYS (I dunno if he was just meesing about though... probably wasnt coz he was quite serious) for a Normal Rayquaza + Light Ball (I have 2 so thats ok) and a Mewtwo with a Lucky Egg (once again NP I have several ^^... XD played about 4 times for that quest at the end every time XD) So I might also have a Deixys too... YAAAAAY what a week.! And I heard the Celebi 10th Anni is coming to the UK (apparently) wich means I will have a Celebi if it does and then i will only need a mew...YAY

JIRACHI
TRAINER

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
I'm going to go on both my LeafGreen and FireRed games and Erase the games and start all over from scratch. I'm hoping I can get my Sapphire back from my friend and I can go out and buy Ruby and Emerald. Then, I will just have to wait for Pearl and Diamond, I'll train lots of pokemon on the FR/LG and if I can get R/S/E then I'll trade them all to D/P. I am also hoping that maybe I'll find quite a few Shinys as well. I'm not actually searching for a specific shiny though, just what comes at random.

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
Years
GL to all you guys and more good news for me (no not another shiny...would be great though) i have more than 30 posts now so im a shiny dex member too :) yay

Back