• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clash of Anime (Game Over. Heroes Win)

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
^

But, what happens if someone joins this Cult Axis thingy, though? :thonk:
Voting you unless you answer this question, Hyper.

Also, I suggest Ida (who claimed cop) to investigate Mr James, he was really suspicious on the last day. Not to mention, since Ida revealed her role, she's obviously targeted next at the night phase.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
They will praise me! They will buy me lots of booze! They will also get to see my beautiful party tricks! Swallow purified and edible detergent and soap everyday! And... praise me again!

It seems like I don't have anything to prove myself as the Goddess. The only shortcut to this argument is to have another cop to counterclaim Ida's claim of being a cop. Ida's investigative result makes her more scummy, and that is backed up with said excuse of being late.

And now that I think of it, why are you people starting to bandwagon on me? Some of you said you're townreading me, and yet still voted me? Is this because I'm not the real Aqua? Or are you really dead set to kill your Goddess?!

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
It's because you are not being serious.
Or you are mafia.
Or both.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Smh, and I thought you people would give out a much more concrete reason about why I'm a mafia. Guess I'm totally wrong about that specific part and there's literally no way of changing it since you people simply refused to hear me anyway, cause "ooooohh I'm weird af, I must be a scum acting like somebody who got nothing to do but mess around" archetype when there's literally too little discussion on what seems to be and what not, people could've left this thread without anything worthwhile to say.

This makes me very reluctant to participate in discussions of similar fashion. No believable words would convince anyone if they're not harsher enough, and I'm very not willing to say as such. If you people really had no reason to lynch the cop claim, why don't you lynch someone else and let the cop investigate me? I don't want to see the better days this soon.

[Vote] HyperMorian
[Vote] Mr. James

Provide reasons why you are joining this bandwagon.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Well ok, guess Ida is not scum then. Doctor you better protect her.

[Unvote] Ida13

[Vote] Mr. James

Don't like his vote on Hyper, looks like scum jumping on a wagon to me. Hyper looks like he's just posting in character to me, not alignment indicative.

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
It's NAI, but it's hardly pro town...

Seriously though, I'm convinced on this Melody shit, my gut was right last time too.

@cb: I assume he's meaning actual things to incriminate him, rather than ambiguous roleplay.

Mr. James

Seriously though, I'm convinced on this Melody ****, my gut was right last time.

Could you tell me who do you think that are the other members?

And pray tell, I do not know the time that is left in the day, so do explain why should I not increase the number of votes on the second bandwagon?
And furthermore, the only post that contributes anything from HM is his defense to two votes only, and which was rather small.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Yeah I was just trying to stack votes on the next big thing, which was Hyper, to ensure our claimed cop doesn't get lynched, better to lose a vanilla than a cop.

Also right now I have a gut feeling Sparkin is scum. He voted for Mr. James then Home later stacked a vote on Mr. James as well. Maybe this is meta logic but Home is new and may have made a rookie mistake of following the lead of one of their scum buddies instead of voting someone who hadn't been voted for. I wouldn't think too much of it, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he turned up a villain.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
So, basically you people think of me as a bizarre-looking town and you all gonna kill me anyway because "I'm vanilla so it doesn't matter".

why do you have to be like this

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Uhg.
I still don't think Hyper is a villain (He's just been RPing a tad to make room for a lack of substance) , nor is my gut telling me it's James.
So I will just watch for today because I have no other suspicious people, just suspicious actions that I need to watch a little longer.
[Unvote] Ida13

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
Years
It's NAI, but it's hardly pro town...

Seriously though, I'm convinced on this Melody shit, my gut was right last time too.

@cb: I assume he's meaning actual things to incriminate him, rather than ambiguous roleplay.

You gut being right last time is irrelevant meta. I stand by my lynch on HyperMorian. I still haven't seen anyone prove anything believeable on Ida or anyone else, myself included

Last edited:

Mr. James

Also right now I have a gut feeling Sparkin is scum. He voted for Mr. James then Home later stacked a vote on Mr. James as well. Maybe this is meta logic but Home is new and may have made a rookie mistake of following the lead of one of their scum buddies instead of voting someone who hadn't been voted for. I wouldn't think too much of it, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he turned up a villain.

I do agree with this statement.
[Unlynch] HyperMorian
[Lynch] Sparkin

We have not heard much from Home other than a simple vote, and with them turning to be a villain, I do think that the chances of Sparkin being mafia are now higher. Higher than HyperMorian, IMO.
I believe that this is a reason that is substantial enough to lynch Sparkin for.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Anime Mafia

giving a ten hour extension.

Spoiler:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
[Unvote]Hypermorian
[Vote]Sparkin

I think we should really shift off Hyper with this 10 hour extension.

Back