• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favorite Rotom Forme?

Which Rotom Forme do you prefer?

• Heat Rotom

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Wash Rotom

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Frost Rotom

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Fan Rotom

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Mow Rotom

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Normal Rotom

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

SnailCandy

Bass Dropper
Years
Just as the thread title asks, Which forme of Rotom was/is your favorite? For me, I have to go with MowRotom, simply because I've always wanted to have an Electric/Grass type pokemon, a combination of my 2nd and 3rd favorite types, and this is the only one known to date. Thus the reason my first rom hack attempt featured a grass/electric starter named Zapling. Pretty lame, right? :P

Last edited:

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
Years
I think Mow looks the best and has one of the better exclusive moves, but I've never actually used it. I did use Wash in Platinum and Heat in X, though, and both of them were my main Pokemon for those playthroughs. Rotom is great.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
My favorite's gotta be Rotom-Wash. It has a decent-looking design, a nice type-combination, and is used more frequently in the metagame. In Platinum, I used to have Rotom-W with Substitute, Pain Split, Thunderbolt, and Hydro Pump; it made a great tank. As soon as I sent it out on the field, I would immediately use Substitute and hide itself. Then, I'd recover some of its health with Pain Split and finish off the opponent's Pokémon with either Thunderbolt or Hydro Pump. d: I later transfered this Rotom to Pokémon Black. When PokéBank gets released later this month, I will migrate it to my Y version. Other than Wash, I also like Rotom-Mow. Frost is my favorite as well.

Years
Wash Rotom, no contest here.

It's my fave type (Water) plus it's the best one competitively. Definitely deserves my vote!

Years
Wash Rotom is easily my favorite of the formes, though followed closely behind by Frost Rotom.

Wash Rotom probably has my favorite design out of all of them, and the fact that it only had one weakness was a big plus for me as well. If it had been able to learn other Water type moves besides Hydro Pump, I very well might have made it a permanent member to my party at some point.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I'm gonna go with the flow and say Rotom-W! Although the original form isn't too shabby either. I like Rotom-W mainly due to competitive use and a cool design. I'm not sure what makes it stand out from its brothers and sisters- the design looks less awkward I guess? I mean I thought Rotom Fan looked a bit strange but that might just be me. The original Rotom had a great typing and it's just so cute. How can anyone not like its face? :]

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I prefer normal Rotom. Mainly because it's the tiniest and the cutest in my opinion. Since I don't competitively battle that much, Rotom Wash, Mow etc don't appeal to me as much. c:

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
Crank up the heat, koff~

Heat Rotom. Only weak to Rock and Water type moves, with which it can easily avoid. It's also a nasty little combination that can cause burns and paralysis throughout your opponent's team, ouch. That and death by microwaves, koffi~

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
I think all but the original form of Rotom are unappealing. But Fan and Heat are okay. I voted heat. Cool typing too.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
Years
I like my Wash forme.

It's a fun Pokemon to use, with a good movepool, and nice typing. Its design's pretty cool too. I like washing machines, for whatever reason, and I think this little Pokemon made me like them just a bit more.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
How is Normal Rotom not on here? It's by far the coolest. You can all have your super-powered appliances, I'm sticking with my electric poltergeist.

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
Years
Fan Rotom. Even with it's incredibly redundant ability, I love its design and typing the most. I don't bother with competitive battling, so it being weak to Stealth Rock doesn't really make much of a difference to me, either. Mow Rotom is pretty cool too~

I'm going to agree that regular Rotom should be on the poll, though. It is the cutest out of them, I must admit.

Skybro

Pure Epicness.
Years
Rotom Wash.
I've used it many times in a rain team on pokemon showdown and it hardly ever failed me before.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Mow-Rotom. I like his toothy grin and he looks like he is ready to cause some mischief. Also, orange and green are a rad combination.

479-m.png

Back