• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Thanks, Zach! But err, it seems like I ended up changing it soon. o3o I promise, this is the last time for the day!! Sorry for being so fickle ;______;

soooo ummm yeah, is this one okay?

Guy

just a guy
Years
Thanks, Zach! But err, it seems like I ended up changing it soon. o3o I promise, this is the last time for the day!! Sorry for being so fickle ;______;

soooo ummm yeah, is this one okay?
The image is well within the limits. Is the text supposed to be on the side like that though? Just curious.

Years
Might wanna remove the "biatch" text so that it isn't disabled from censor bypass, but other than that it looks fine

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Yep, it's great Crzyphl! (:

wildjr your signature is waaay too wide. I'm going to disable it with a note on how you can fix it, since you're offline, but feel free to fix it when you're back online and request another check or PM me if you're not sure how!

Years
wildjr your signature is waaay too wide. I'm going to disable it with a note on how you can fix it, since you're offline, but feel free to fix it when you're back online and request another check or PM me if you're not sure how!
Just for the record, spoilers are disallowed in signatures, since I noticed that you left that in the disable notice.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I tend to forget the rule since it's a bit odd. In any case, it was rectified so my latter statement still stands! :D

Back