• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How much is my card worth?" Thread [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
No, I did not. Which Pikachu did you want priced?

$1 to $3. Despite being from a hard to find set, it's still only an uncommon at its core.

this one is the pikachu
$(KGrHqZ,!rQFID3J0m)zBSEO)C!5z!~~60_35.JPG

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 31, 2013
Hi just thought I would I would ask if these cards from when I was younger have any value or are rare at all. Thanks for looking.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
Let me check the charzard is worth 25$ in very good condition by itself so you hsave about 100$ for them all.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 31, 2013
Wow that's great should I list them all together on eBay or separate auctions and what are the titles I should list them as.

Years
  • Age 74
  • Seen Nov 11, 2013
Here's the link to my picture collectiom, change the Dot to . since this site doesn't let newer users post URLS
minus[Dot]com/mS9eyVtYcxXL4
I'm not too familiar yet with what's valuable but I took pictures of some, should I take more pictures of anything japanese? I appreciate anyone helping me out, I just want a rough estimate on any good ones

I swear I had a Charizard 1st edition Hologram base set 1 (which is worth ~$500?) but I can't find it, might have given away

How much is the Alakazoom Base 1 vs Base Set 2?

Should I also be looking out for "Shadow less prints"? And 1st edition Trainer cards? Are promo cards worth good?

Edit: Mewtwo ex is worth about $10

ebay(dot)com/bhp/mewtwo-ex-101-109

Blastoise is normally worth $5 but mine has that weird green thing so probably about $1?

ebay(dot)com/itm/NM-MINT-Holo-Pokemon-Card-Team-Rocket-DARK-BLASTOISE-3-82-First-Edition-/141102542182?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20da5ded66

Zapados/Ditto is around $3?

Lapras and Moltres and Aerodactyle is $1 each?

Last edited:

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
Wow that's great should I list them all together on eBay or separate auctions and what are the titles I should list them as.

well you see some are in very bad condition so you shoud check how bad they are.

Here's the link to my picture collectiom, change the Dot to . since this site doesn't let newer users post URLS
[
I'B]minus[Dot]com/mS9eyVtYcxXL4[/B]m not too familiar yet with what's valuable but I took pictures of some, should I take more pictures of anything japanese? I appreciate anyone helping me out, I just want a rough estimate on any good ones

I swear I had a Charizard 1st edition Hologram base set 1 (which is worth ~$500?) but I can't find it, might have given away

How much is the Alakazoom Base 1 vs Base Set 2?

Should I also be looking out for "Shadow less prints"? And 1st edition Trainer cards? Are promo cards worth good?

Edit: Mewtwo ex is worth about $10

ebay(dot)com/bhp/mewtwo-ex-101-109

Blastoise is normally worth $5 but mine has that weird green thing so probably about $1?

ebay(dot)com/itm/NM-MINT-Holo-Pokemon-Card-Team-Rocket-DARK-BLASTOISE-3-82-First-Edition-/141102542182?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20da5ded66

Zapados/Ditto is around $3?

Lapras and Moltres and Aerodactyle is $1 each?

Ooh you see does the blastoise have a green shell or does it just have a stain if its a green shell its probaly worth 15$ to 20$ in near mint condition plus check if it feels weird thats all i can do right now but ill help later. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 74
  • Seen Nov 11, 2013
Ooh you see does the blastoise have a green shell or does it just have a stain if its a green shell its probaly worth 15$ to 20$ in near mint condition plus check if it feels weird thats all i can do right now but ill help later. Hope this helps!

Oh sorry, I meant a stain

Years
  • Age 74
  • Seen Nov 11, 2013
Here's the stained Blastoise i.minus(dot)com/jYSM9be9lgot1.JPG

minus(dot)com/mS9eyVtYcxXL4 this is pictures of most of my holos,Rocket teams, and first editions.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 17, 2013
man im gona go through my old cards and deff shoot you a pm of four or ill post here pretty awesome that you do this i got to find my cards first but do know that i have all starters charzard, venesaur and blastoise in holo just got to find them to see what edition and what not.

Years
Here's the stained Blastoise i.minus(dot)com/jYSM9be9lgot1.JPG

minus(dot)com/mS9eyVtYcxXL4 this is pictures of most of my holos,Rocket teams, and first editions.

Kinda hard to make out where the stains are in that picture... but it doesn't look like they can be gently washed away with a slightly damp cloth.

As for the rest of those, I see a few higher value cards, but per my own guidelines in the first post, I've got to ask that you post 4 in particular you want to know the value of the most before coming back and asking about more.

man im gona go through my old cards and deff shoot you a pm of four or ill post here pretty awesome that you do this i got to find my cards first but do know that i have all starters charzard, venesaur and blastoise in holo just got to find them to see what edition and what not.

Please remember to only post 4 at a time!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 9, 2013
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 17, 2013
Kinda hard to make out where the stains are in that picture... but it doesn't look like they can be gently washed away with a slightly damp cloth.

As for the rest of those, I see a few higher value cards, but per my own guidelines in the first post, I've got to ask that you post 4 in particular you want to know the value of the most before coming back and asking about more.

Please remember to only post 4 at a time!
yep yep i willl remember to do so :)

Years
Hello, I'm trying to find out how much all of these Pokemon Cards are Worth.

Some are Shiny, Halo, 2 1st Edition Machamps and Jampanese, Ex's, etc.

Pokemon Cards 1

Pokemon Cards 2

Pokemon Cards 3

Pokemon Cards 4

Pokemon Cards 5

Pokemon Cards 6

Pokemon Cards 7

Pokemon Cards 8

Pokemon Cards 9

Pokemon Cards 10

Pokemon Cards 11

Pokemon Cards 12

Thanks for reading and replying if you do​

Hello, ConnorLuke! Welcome to PokeCommunity! I am posting here to let you know a few things: 1. We have a thread specifically for asking about how much a card is worth, so I'll be merging this there, and 2. this is alot of cards to price out all at once.

A video on you tube by someone named Jwitzz he answers that question pretty good.

Jwitzz doesn't really give any actual prices in that video if you're talking about the one where he's basically telling people that their old cards aren't worth as much as they think they are.

wow keep those raiachus nice that is about 60 dolars worth of them

Could you clarify for ConnorLuke whether you're talking about that $60 figure being for just the Raichu cards or for the whole collection please? Without any punctuation it's kind of hard to tell which of those you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back