Old September 3rd, 2012 (11:24 AM).
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by teamVASIMR View Post
    WHAT. THE. HELICOPTER.

Bond:
    *deliberately places aircraft in unrecoverable flight regime*
    *recovers*

Congratulations, This Character Has Earned Serious Respect.
    Yeah, I know you can't really do that. Then again, Bond has already done an jumped a car over a pit and opened train doors from the outside while the train is moving, so I figured he could do that. I mean, the man seems to generate action movie stunts simply by touching vehicles.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dracoflare View Post
    Oh and that Skarmory, would it happen to be inspired by a certain character from bobandbill's Retelling of Pokemon Colosseum?
    To my eternal shame, I haven't actually read The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum. I know I quoted it in my other story, but I did that by clicking random page numbers and searching for chapters with Miror B. in.

There is an inspiration for old Queenie, though, and that's Queen Anne from Bastion. One of my all-time favourite bosses, in one of my all-time favourite game levels, set to one of my all-time favourite pieces of game music, in one of my all-time favourite games. Rest in peace, Queenie.

Quote:
    Back to Bond, I kinda have this fantasy where he stole a better aircraft at the military base instead of just refueling the heli. And by "a better aircraft" I mean an AC-130 Spectre or equivalent. Then you'd have a Spectre crewed by spectres, hehe
    Well, he could've done that, but I think someone might have noticed.

Quote:
    Although I guess having Pokemon reduces incentive for the military to acquire gunships... and of course Cyrus would probably bring SAMs if they did.
    I expect they do have them, but they aren't all that good. Sinnoh hasn't been involved in any warfare for quite some time - since its disastrous involvement in Korea, I think.

Quote:
    There are exactly 300 Absol.
    Maybe there were. Unfortunately, Puck wasn't around to see them and make the joke.

Quote:
    At this point I would like to remind you of the prediction I committed by md5 hash earlier, because I think we will soon see whether it is correct or not.
    We shall. Assuming that it was a prediction about the Desk Sitter, Liza, the man in black or Ashley, that is. Anything else and it's kind of irrelevant by this point.

Quote:
    I would also like to ask if you listened to Drifen yet, and if you have figured out what it is that First Contact, Morphic, and The Thinking Man's Guide to Destroying the World have in common.
    Glugh. Yes and no, in that order.

Tune in next time, for more fabulous showdowns and dazzling revelation!

F.A.B.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.