• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Creame The Heateran is on 4th gen XD. What do you have event wise XD?:)

GaryTheOak What is the stats on the Charizard. If I agree to the trade you will need my Diamond and Pearl FC's XD.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Aw crud XD. I usually only trade events because that is all I have room for. The EV"d Pokemon and the Shiny's I do have now I barely have room for more and the rest of my space is reserved for events XD.:)

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2012
Speed Ev And Attack are at max, It's moveset is Wing attack, Flamethrower, Cut and flash, It is LV. 70 I hope you like!

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
No I meant what are the stat numbers XD? I need the HP Attack Defense SP ATK SP DEF and speed XD. I need to see the stat numbers and not IV or EV count. I mean the numbers as they show on the Pokemon when you check it XD. Thanks man.:)

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2012
Ohh... Sorry HP is 347 ATTACK 293 SPEED 328 SP DEF. 157 SP ATTACK 201 DEFENSE 183... :P

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
That is not maxed stats. Sorry XD. Maxed HP on Charizard is 360 XDMaxed attack is well over 300 same for SP ATK. Sorry man. That is not maxed. Might be for the nature but not maxed XD.:)

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Hello!
How about if you CMT for your Shiny Mew, Darkrai and Deoxys?
I can clone and check it for legality. And if you don't like the low level of my Pokemon, just tell me what level you wait it to be in and I'll get it to that level. Thanks.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Uh I don't give out free events XD. You better have an event or I will not trade for it XD. What events do you have that I don't have? Thanks XD.:)

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Well, I have a Japanese Juanita's Golurk, a Team Rocket Meowth and a Plasma Genesect.
You don't have those three...when you have others, even the things that I thought that you don't have.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Well, if the Pokemon are legit, I'll take the Mew and Deoxys. But those stuffs are hard-to-get, so it might be hacked, so just give them to me first so I can check it.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Which Deoxys? If it is my Ranger ones those are legit. Ehich Mew XD? Keep in mind I have to get them cloned and transferred to 5th gen first XD. That will take awhile as I only have one DS. Transferring takes forever. I don't know anyone that can XD. I used to know someone on Bulbagarden but he has not been on for about 3 months now.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I have added the rest of the Dream Park Pokemon. All of them are female. Traded for the final 3 until I can get my own. Also added a few females of some of the males I have had for awhile XD.:)

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Hi there!

I'm interested in these DW starters:
Bulbasaur Level 10 UT Will have to clone.
Squirtle Level 10 UT Will have to clone.
Turtwig Level 10 UT Will have to clone.
Chimchar Level 10 UT Will have to clone.
Piplup Level 10 UT Will have to clone.

I'd like to know their natures, if possible. See if your interested in any of my DW females, will you? I'm four females away from completing my collection. If not, I think we can work something out.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Do you have a link to your t hread? Thanks XD. I have all the Pokemon but not all are female XD. Everything from Dream Park I have Female though.:)

I found your thread but I did not find the DW Pokemon you have though. What list is that under XD?:) Thanks.:)

Last edited:

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
It's in Hidden Ability Master Trade List xD

Let me copy past it for you:
Spoiler:

Basically, I have all of the possible females except Trubbish, Patrat, Karrablast and Boufallant.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Are these all females or males XD? Hopefully Females Most of these I need female. The Rugged Mountain ones I mainly need males for most. Thanks XD. Because I am trading you events for regular I would like 2 regulars for 1 event XD. Thanks.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back