• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 3, 2020
Will it Have All Ultra Beasts
All Legendary Pokemon?
also plz could you make them with their own themes ^^'' i know i want too much
sorry

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 18, 2018
in all honesty, i feel that the creator shld at least update all his fans about the progress of the hack at least once a month? like comeon there are thousands of fans all over the world waiting for the hack to be released and its always just "it will be out when its finished''/"we dont know ourselves" that's not doing justice to the fans that you have.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
in all honesty, i feel that the creator shld at least update all his fans about the progress of the hack at least once a month? like comeon there are thousands of fans all over the world waiting for the hack to be released and its always just "it will be out when its finished''/"we dont know ourselves" that's not doing justice to the fans that you have.
well they do it in their own time it's not something they know because maybe one day they can't for some reason or they go on vacation or some unexpected cause and if they do give an estimate they have to rush to the estimate date they gave and lower the quality of the hack because it's being rushed by impatient fans

golche

Tactician of Askr
Years

Skeli and I are still making progress on the hack. Please be patient.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
Could I have an estimate of how complete it is between 80 and 100 or is that kind of hard ot say no rush

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 25, 2018
Oh man the whole house is so pumped to play this. If you need more beta testers i would more than happy to help, as a lot of people already are. :)

AaronTheNuzlockeNovice

Pretty Bad Nuzlocker
Years
Hey, I'm kinda new to the online community, but I played through the beta and loved it. I just wanted to say to keep up the good work, since this is the first rom-hack I've seen that incorporated the fourth-gen graphics, and managed to do it well. Can't wait for the finished game!

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
I keep stalking this thread and I am so excited!

This hack triggers memories of awesome hacks like Light Platinum, Flora Sky, Glazed, Victory Fire, Resolute, Mega Power!

Back