• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fire Red: Generations (Hack Complete)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 30, 2013
I had to sign up for an account so I could comment on this hack. I'm downloading and patching now, can't wait to start playing. I'll make sure to comment on any potential bugs I discover while playing. Great to see a hack that's current and still supported!

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2013
I cannot seem to trigger the Giovanni battle in Silph Co. I have battled all other trainers in the building, received the Lapras, the Egg and ,somehow, the Master Ball but I cannot battle Giovanni which means Team Rocket don't leave Saffron, preventing me from entering the gym and continuing with the game.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2019
Wow thanks for the Totodile fix and the Light Ball fix :) I think the pokemon in pokemon mansion on cinnabar island is unchanged too. The levels are different than the other wild pokemon nearby.

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
Just wondering
Does anyone know if the Deoxys and/or Mew in this game obey?

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Bug: talking to the barrier of the team rocket in mt. moon appears a strange written.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2019
There's another bug here I found Raikou while walking through a random patch of tall grass. Is that intended?

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
When I get the beldum, and I put a nickname, a window appears where there is the icon of missigno

blue

gucci
Years
There's a slight error with the nicknaming process for Gift Pokémon, try avoiding if possible and waiting until you reach the Name Rater in Lavender Town.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
I found another: a trainer in the gym of Fuchsia City says strange things when I challenge him

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 17, 2020
Im sure this would be a great hack, if it were accessible to those of us without access to a pc -_-

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
Here's a little glitch I encountered while playing:

Pichu's stats lowering or growing during battle causes the whole screen to do the animation, instead of just being Pichu.

I'd post a pic of it, but this is only my first post here. I'll just put it as my avatar :P

Nevermind, just me messing with some rendering.

Last edited:

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
Again is there a way to make Mew obey you ? Or it should but it's just my problem ?
Simple: you hacked one in. If I remember correctly, Suicune's Mew sets off the flag in the way Game Freak does it, that enables it to obey you. And only that Mew.

You can hack EVERY Mew to obey you at once using a hex editor (and along with that, enable you to run indoors like Gens 4 and onward among other things). It doesn't take that long of googling or hunting around the site to figure out how to do so, other than learning how to use a hex editor.

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
In route 25 the trainer picknicker kelsey is overleveled, have a Plusle and Minun with Lv. 27, is more powerful than Misty!
pluginta.png

EDIT: Forgot to mention that it happened when I used Vs. Seeker, the battles are unbalanced, Please check the Vs. Seeker battles and balance them.
pluginta.png

Last edited:
Back