• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle / BF Partner Request / IV Battle Thread [looking for a battle? go here!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Guess i'm gonna try this wi-fi battle stuff for the first time.

I want a OU battle with those Smogon rules I guess and I want someone on my own level so I can actually enjoy the match instead of just being completely run over and end up not having fun at all.

Just so the person who decide to battle this newbie knows, some of the pokemon are caught by the help of hack because I didn't wanted lose my pokemom from 4th gen. Nothing really special about them except for that and of course all the moves, nature and ability have been gained legally.

ShineyMaster

Your In The Zoro's lair Now...
Years
Hey people I just finished my UU team so I really want to battle I can also do a ou battle too. (both are 5th gen)

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2012
looking for my first wifi battle
generation IV OU team
NO UBERS!!!
smogon standard rules
friend code: 1850 5727 1883

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Closing this because it has gotten quite old and every sticky is getting updated. Check out the new thread here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back