• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] THE WUNDERTAUSCH [ M ][ GAME INFORMATION ]

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
[ Record ] Saturday 8 May 1999 11:11:55 p.m.​

<WINENDINE?> [ Attached " Account <GODZIL> character2 v.2" ]
<TRAINWRECK> yeah...this one's positive...INFECTED.
<MUSH_ROOMY> Good to know this game encourages gambling addiction.​

[ Record ] Saturday 8 May 1999 11:14:07 p.m.​

<WINENDINE?> [ Attached " Account <SIR_GENERAL_ADMIRAL_FANCY_SWANK> " ]
<TRAINWRECK> His accounts are INFECTED...
<TRAINWRECK> But can we talk about that name for a second...?
<MUSH_ROOMY> He must've filled out a lot of paperwork for those titles.
<WINENDINE?> i am not worthy​

[ Record ] Saturday 8 May 1999 11:15:24 p.m.​

<WINENDINE?> just to let you guys know
<WINENDINE?> i made serious progress on that adventure page
<WINENDINE?> it will be up soon and we can start our work​

© '62 - '90 Nintendo Trading Card Company
© '89 - '90 Cable Club International​

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Guys, unfortunately I am going to have to put this Roleplay on an indefinite hold.

As I was scripting the ADVENTURE page, I began to think that I perhaps got too ambitious and bit off more than I can chew, and I think it's dreadful that my time has been spread in real life and on other things I've dedicated to on PC to make you wait this long anyway. Most of the activity you can see that I've had lately stems from late night sessions trying to catch up with everything after a day of being out or playing around on my phone when I've got a second to spare.

To boot, I figured I would have more players anyway, considering that I wanted this to be more of a psuedo-elimination game. And I wanted this to run for a while, but I don't think it could feasibly fit into my work schedule for school and theatre when that approaches. So I figure that complicates things a bit.

Feel free to use your characters elseware if you haven't already. I think my time is much more suited to joining RPs than running them, and I thought it would be rude to not inform you personally. I probably won't come back with this idea in roleplay form, but we'll have to see.

Thank you for your time, and I apologize. :)​

Back