• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
No problem, I'll send them back when we trade back (trust me I'm the same way). Then we can do the next group.

I have no idea how you can keep up with a trade shop. I just do misc. trades and it drives me crazy until it's completed.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Thank you and make sure I give you back the right pokes, I clone 4 already so I will give you 8 this round!! :)

I got a little retarded!! :laugh: What do I have left please?? 4 mewtwo??

Last edited:
Years
It's no problem, your doing so much for me in my soulsilver game it's the least i can do for you. Do you want to do more after this?

and sorry about the !, missed the slide bar :)

Years
I may not be able to do tomorrow, have to go out of town and i'm not sure when I'll be back. I'll check when i get back to see if you are on, if i miss you then I will be able to trade Sunday night.

ShinyGyaradosisShiny

Just some Neckbeard who plays Pokemon
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2020
Hey RNC! I'm in need of help again, my file save got deleted due to idiotic friends, and I had to start over, i have 6 pokes which need leveling, and Idk what version you have, but I have zekrom and thundurus and event mewtwo, i feel bad just for asking for rc services all the time lol

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey RNC! I'm in need of help again, my file save got deleted due to idiotic friends, and I had to start over, i have 6 pokes which need leveling, and Idk what version you have, but I have zekrom and thundurus and event mewtwo, i feel bad just for asking for rc services all the time lol

I don't mind at all, let me make sure I have RC's on my white game for you!! :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok, don't register the one one in my sig please, it has changed!!
It's 3182 0321 3622
I'll be in there in just a few, give my pokes back that I trade you also please!!

ShinyGyaradosisShiny

Just some Neckbeard who plays Pokemon
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2020
Ok, don't register the one one in my sig please, it has changed!!
It's 3182 0321 3622
I'll be in there in just a few, give my pokes back that I trade you also please!!
The one in your sig is the same lol I have it added and i will be in there Oh, and if you could, delete waterfall from my starmie, and replace it with psychic that would help a ton!

Back