• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Unova Masters (Ooc and S.U) Rated T

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Awesome, do I pick which pokemon I'm starting with from the list on the first post, or is that just recording what the Plasma players picked?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Well seeing as its Plasma grunts, the typical Pokemon they have are Sandile, Scraggy, Timburr, Woobat, Patrat and Purrloin. So you could start with one of those? Or seeing as the choices are Eevee, Riolu and Ralts, how about a unique Johto Pokemon? Like you could have Bonsly or Mantyke (I know they are Sinnoh Pokes but they turn into Johtos). Likewise with Azurill, Smoochum, Natu.

What do you think Rafael?

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Actually I had an idea for a character (that I'll need to run by Raph privately) that would involve starting with Klink, if that's okay with you guys. I was just wondering if the starters were predetermined. If you want I could think of a Johto starter though.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
So trainer battles are 1 level and I have had two trainer battles with Snivy making it level 7 which means I can use my Vine Whip-Tackle combination move! Woo! My Lilipup should be level 3 or 4 I have to check Serebii for levels in this area.

So with that my Snivy has four moves what about you guys ^_^ haha

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
I've decided that my Lilipup is at level 4, which means it won't be learning a new move till i battle another trainer and go up a level. Also will we be receiving TMs from completing certain missions and such? I feel like I just need a more clear understanding of moves my Pokemon are allowed to learn and how. That way I can decide my team and contest moves more precisely :)

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Name: Alicia Achroma
History: Alicia's fondest memories in life are of travelling the globe. Not many her age would be able to say that they have seen half as many sights of the world as she did, but her home was always changing, and rarely if ever stayed in one place for long. An appreciation for science and pokemon was practically drilled into her head from an early age, not that she minded much. Alicia admired her father, he was the smartest man she had ever known, and his pokemon were always kind and friendly playmates despite their intimidating appearance and frightening powers. The little girl didn't fear this power, however. Instead, she had become quite fascinated with it. This subject eventually became the subject of her father's lessons to her: the methods to nurture power, how to cultivate it, how to harness it. By the time Alicia was a preteen she had perhaps sat it on more lectures on the nature of a pokemon's strength than most people did by the time they were twenty. However, knowledge of theory means little without the experience to application. To that end, Alicia was given the project of caring for a pokemon of her very own, a newly hatched Klink born of her father's Klinklang.

In Alicia's opinion her life was quite wonderful at this point, but when rumours of Team Plasma's return in Unova started cropping up, her father suddenly... disappeared. There was no other way to describe it, it was as though the man that had raised her was no longer on the planet. At first, Alicia was just confused, but she soon became distraught and furious. She didn't know what had become of her father, but she knew that his disappearance was hardly a good omen. Alicia threw herself into researching her father's old things, and quickly came to the conclusion that whatever had happened to him, Team Plasma held an obvious connection to it. With her Klink and a wealth of her father's notes, knowledge and gadgetry, Alicia set off for Unova, initiating herself into Team Plasma with a fabricated identity, a false surname and a fierce ambition to find her beloved father, no matter the cost.
Appearance: Alicia keeps the top half of her face covered in a concealing dark blue mask (see below). There's a great deal of speculation as to why she does, a few grunts think it's to make herself similar to Team Plasma's new ruler, others speculate that its to cover up some sort of physical deformity, others still say that it's actually a visor designed to give highly detailed scientific readouts and provide a multitude of other uses. The girl brushes these off as silly, and refuses to divulge why she wears the mask. She is particularly tall for her age, and shows no sign of stopping her growth spurt any time soon. This height along with her mature wardrobe and serious mannerisms make her look older than she really is, which is probably what she's going for anyways. Alicia's hair is dark blue, quite straight and just barely reaches her shoulders. A long, yellow plume from what appears to be a Pidgeotto or a Pidgeot is pinned to her har with a featureless barrette, and the feather trails upward into the air before curling down around the girl's head.

Alicia wears a very long lab coat that billows out from her body almost like a cape, and the dark blue shirt and slacks that she wears underneath are always crisp and clean as though she takes an almost obsessive approach to cleanliness. Her shoes are black and perhaps ill suited to long treks in the wilderness, much like the rest of her attire. A black tablet is always clutched in Alicia's gloved hands like a lifeline, and when her free hand isn't tapping away at it madly, it's generally stuffed apathetically into a pocket of her lab coat.
Starter Pokemon: Klink (Level: 5 Ability: Clear Body Moves: Vicegrip, Magic Coat)
Legendary Pokemon: Genesect

Alicia's mask is similar to the one seen here:

Spoiler:

Can you guess who Alicia's old man is? Of course you can, you guys aren't stupid, and if you haven't figured it out you probably will if you think about it for a bit longer. All I ask if that you remember that your characters wouldn't know, and that you guys at least pretend to be surprised when it's revealed in story.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Pffft! It's obvious! Alicia's father is none other than Dragon Master Lance! Hah. I figured it out.

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Of course not you simpering fool! I thought that I made it perfectly clear as day that her father is none other than Youngster Joey!

Eeveelution Co-ordinator

Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator
Years
Well I thought it was 'I like shorts!' guy, but now I think it may be ... the intelligently ignorant fool from Pewter Gym, pffth, light years is not a measurement of time... Oh, let's keep the move limit at four, it's easier to remember, but maybe we could stretch it out to six? HINT HINT!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
NO! It's Ash! The guy left along time ago because he aimed at the horn! And now he feels discouraged about his whole life. Seeing as Pikachu turned to a life of crime.

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Maybe I should stop all this silliness before the DMs get mad and boot me out before I'm even accepted.

Aghdarnitonemore You see Elesa and Skyla were looking to have a baby of their very own and-*shot*

ANYWAYS I would happily accept six moves to a pokemon if it's fine with everyone else. Most of the Pokemon RPs I've been in haven't enforced a limit but I guess it'd be fun to try and adapt and balance out a limited number like in the games.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Hey, what would life be without silliness? Rafael loves the silliness :D

...Kinda curious to type Elesa and Skyla into Google images to see what surprise I get...

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Google images? Awww, that's cute. Just don't type it into DeviantArt, you'll get a whole bunch of gross extreme inflation pics. ...and a couple of cute cosplayers, but yeah, mostly just gross inflation fetish pics.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Whenever I see those inflation pictures, it reminds me of the part in Charlie the Unicorn where they begin to inflate. Ohhh DeviantArt, that brings back memories. I remember years ago for April Fools day they changed everyones icon to Mudkipz. Then the next year they changed it to all the different memes that were out then. I have to give credit it to the Cosplayers, they look awesome! Especially the ones who try and be Pokemon! That's dedication!

Back