• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Just pulled a Keldeo and a Rayquazza EX from some packs I got on Pokemon Trading Card Game Online.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
That's awesome, PokeManx! <3 I wish I could pick up some old boosters and relive childhood like that. That Poliwrath is a nice pull too. :)

Anyway, I got my first four Plasma Freeze packs about a week ago and while I didn't get too much that was all that great, I did get the Vaporeon, a reverse Flareon, a regular and reverse rare Weavile, and the holo rare Hydreigon. So all in all, it wasn't a bad way to start Plasma Freeze. :) I'm gonna save for a box now though~

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Opened up my Plasma Freeze Booster Box and got these:
Reverse Holo Rares:
Metagross 52/116
Raticate 88/116
Quagsire 22/116
Steelix 79/116
Sceptile 8/116
Cofagrigus 57/116
Dragonite 83/116

Holos:
Dragonite 83/116
Absol 67/116
Chandelure 16/116
Kyurem 31/116
Ghetsis 101/116
Electrode 33/116
Umbreon 64/116
Metagross 52/116

Ex:
Deoxys 53/116

Ace Spec:
Rock Guard 108/116

Full Art Ex:
Deozys 111/116
Thundurus 110/116
Heatran 109/116

I guess this was an average pull aha

Last edited:

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Considering the full arts pay for the box, yes indeed.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Nice stuff, Nature. :) I got two PF packs today and got a reverse Dragonite, Tornadus ex, and another holo rare Hydreigon. I've only opened 6 packs and already getting repeats lol. Oh well~

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Nice stuff, Nature. :) I got two PF packs today and got a reverse Dragonite, Tornadus ex, and another holo rare Hydreigon. I've only opened 6 packs and already getting repeats lol. Oh well~

Nice! Lol. I didn't get a single Hydreigon lol
Now I just need to find where to sell my cards to, can't sell them online because my parents won't allow it, thought of craigslist but idk how it works honestly and thought of going to a local card shop, but their 'buy list' will only give me $71 for some of them and they won't take some of my rares. Trying to get at least $100-$120 :P

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Thats really damn cool. What is it, a bunch of pikachu cards? Multiple languages?

I got an almost complete set of japanese Rocket Holos for 20 bucks. Everything is near mint except for dark alakazam, which would be excellent. But the dude threw in a 1st edition english dark magneton, and a japanese life dew ace spec, so its all good.
Especially happy about the dark charizard and dark dragonite.

Also got in a Japanese Mew EX that i traded a shiny raikou for.

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
Oh Plasma Freeze the Sheer awesomenes of thy
got 28 booster packs from toys r us. all except one i never got a double rare/ex/holo

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
LOOK WHAT JESUS DID!

opened a couple booster packs today. and look what i found.
WHAT DO YOU THINK GUIZ?!! :DDDDD

you know. when i was 11, i got a blastoise out of a packet of chips my mother bought me. back when the originals came in chips. (in australia)

attachment.php

Years
opened a couple booster packs today. and look what i found.
WHAT DO YOU THINK GUIZ?!! :DDDDD

you know. when i was 11, i got a blastoise out of a packet of chips my mother bought me. back when the originals came in chips. (in australia)

attachment.php

Since we already have a thread for things you've just gotten, I have gone ahead and merged your thread into that thread. In the process, though, it seems your attachment has broken, so you'll probably have to re-upload it.

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
Thats really damn cool. What is it, a bunch of pikachu cards? Multiple languages?

I got an almost complete set of japanese Rocket Holos for 20 bucks. Everything is near mint except for dark alakazam, which would be excellent. But the dude threw in a 1st edition english dark magneton, and a japanese life dew ace spec, so its all good.
Especially happy about the dark charizard and dark dragonite.

Also got in a Japanese Mew EX that i traded a shiny raikou for.

Yes, it's a 9 card set that was made for the 2000 Australian Olympics, which includes Birthday Pikachu, Flying Pikachu and Surfing Pikachu. Each card is in a different language, English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese and Korean. There pretty rare, but surprisingly not very valuable because a lot of people don't actually know they even exists, and when Pikachu world collection is mentioned most think of the set released in 2010.

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
I got two Shiny Collection 1st edition booster boxes for $22 each.

30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_EX.png
Cards

Meloetta
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_EX.png
(x6)
Spoiler:

Shaymin
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_EX.png
FA (x2)
Spoiler:

Reshiram
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_EX.png
FA (x2)
Spoiler:

Emolga FA (x2)
Spoiler:

Also bought a Virizion
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_EX.png
Full Art from Megalo Cannon
Spoiler:

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
I got two Shiny Collection 1st edition booster boxes for $22 each.

30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_EX.png
Cards

Meloetta
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_EX.png
(x6)
Spoiler:

Shaymin
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_EX.png
FA (x2)
Spoiler:

Reshiram
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_EX.png
FA (x2)
Spoiler:

Emolga FA (x2)
Spoiler:

Also bought a Virizion
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_EX.png
Full Art from Megalo Cannon
Spoiler:

first edition? i thought they were discontinued?

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Its too bad you didnt get the best full art of that set.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
I just went through a boundaries crossed booster box. Got a few decent pulls from it. Though not everything i was looking for.
Computer Search
Gold Potion
4x Keldeo (Sadly none of them were EX)
Full Art White Kyurem Ex
Landorus Ex
Cresselia Ex
2x Blastiose
Charizard

At least this box paid for itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back