• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Lapras you are a wonder to this thread okok.

Exactly why we don't allow moree than three counting threads in forum games at the same time haha.

> Spends an hour doing a sidequest
> accidentally loads instead of saves file
> :(

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Dear God, do I know that feel, but I'll do you one better.

I was playing Infamous and I was nearing the end, then I switched to my other file, which was relatively close to the beginning and somewhat close to the middle, because I wanted to play as my evil character. So, my brother came home with a friend and a copy of Infamous 2, saying he wanted to play it, but he wanted to see the end of 1 first. I said okay, went to go load, and forgot that Infamous was that ONE GAME that asks if you save before you load. As a result, I overwrote my near-end file.

:|

As a result, I had to basically start from the beginning, turn my evil character good, and beat the game as fast as possible just so we could play Infamous 2.

That's not the worst of my save stories, but...d@mn...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ugh, I've done that before myself. I've also accidentally overwritten a friend's file on accident, as well as a file of my sister's. Never a good feeling when you overwrite your own, and especially when you overwrite someone elses'.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

The only save horror story I have is my friend overwriting my Symphonia save file after i let him borrow my memory card and the game

oh i was so mad we didn't talk for days

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ugh I would punch someone if they saved over any of my most recent Symphonia (or Abyss) files. :(

I'm trying to get this event to happen but Abyss is extremely picky about when sidequests happen and auuugh.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Well granted I haven't played the game in months but I was still pretty far into the game >:(

And they still haven't returned them and I really wanna play it now :C

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I remember that the old pokemon games used to delete your saves if you started a new game, even if you didn't save. I challenged my brother on that, and ended up deleting our Mew save. That sucked.

And that time I caught missingno. Supposedly, it can't delete your save, but...my save got lost somehow. That sucked.

And that time...or two...or three...that I my game died during a save and corrupted my save. That sucked.

I played RBY over so many times I can't even count. Loved it every time, but still...losing your save is never fun, unless it's intentional :/

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

The old pokemon games are notorious for that. My Blue and Gold won't even save any more. I need to change the battery in Gold and I don't even know if its worth saving Blue since it's all glitched up. :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I lost my first pokemon game with my lv. 100 Feraligatr. On the other hand, I accidentally saved over my Ruby file thinking it was Sapphire (yeah idk). I was so frustrated that day haha.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

I lost my first lvl. 100, a Blaziken that got me through Emerald, when I lost my copy of Platinum. I also lost my shiny Glaceon in that incident too ;~;

but it's cool now since a friend was so kind to RNG me a new one

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I swear that Sinnoh hates me as I've lost both my Pearl and my Platinum. So all my Pokemon from those two games are gone. :( One day I will get another actual copy of a Sinnoh game and make sure that I don't lose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back