• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Funjun Ruby

Should the Hack Stay in Rensai or Be In a New Region Entirely

• Ransei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Region

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
All the characters and story are great, just some you need huh?
Position for Team (specify which job you can do): Advising and banner/support bar making
Other skills you have: Mapping, minor scripting, Pokémon data editing, OW Sprite editing
Hacking Career (How Long have you Been Hacking): From around this time in 2010 i.e., from 3 years, but not in good touch all the time so not a veteran
Other hacks you may have worked on: Not in any hack that was published
Proof of previous work: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6392543 You can find the proof in this theard
How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well): In the evenings after getting back from college, GMT+5:30 i.e.,[/] IST, India
Primary Contact (AIM, MSN, Skype, etc) ((Skype is a Plus)): See my contact details or PM me

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
All the characters and story are great, just some you need huh?
Position for Team (specify which job you can do): Advising and banner/support bar making
Other skills you have: Mapping, minor scripting, Pokémon data editing, OW Sprite editing
Hacking Career (How Long have you Been Hacking): From around this time in 2010 i.e., from 3 years, but not in good touch all the time so not a veteran
Other hacks you may have worked on: Not in any hack that was published
Proof of previous work: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6392543 You can find the proof in this theard
How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well): In the evenings after getting back from college, GMT+5:30 i.e.,[/] IST, India
Primary Contact (AIM, MSN, Skype, etc) ((Skype is a Plus)): See my contact details or PM me

Seeing as how Ive worked with you before. You're in my friend. Welcome to the team. And. I'll need you to inform the other team members about using Dropbox for the hack.

Years
Well I have done a better world map if that count's as a screenshot but I don't know if Zerks want's me to post it... I'm working on a few maps right now so we should get a few of screenshots up soon

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
Its near the end of November and Its about time I had an update for things. As of now I have an almost complete team, but we do need more members if we are gonna show Pokecommunity what we can do together!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
This is a very interesting game. I wish you good luck with this project. Also check other pages there are some good mappers & spriters here. :):)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 22, 2014
Position for Team (specify which job you can do): Tile Inserter/Beta Tester/General Advisor
Other skills you have: I can make a Trainer Card(for proof, check my Signature)
Hacking Career (How Long have you Been Hacking): This is my first project
Other hacks you may have worked on: None
Proof of previous work: Have not worked yet
How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well): Alot GMT+5.5
Primary Contact (AIM, MSN, Skype, etc) ((Skype is a Plus)): PM on Pokecommunity

I guess I will not be chosen

Last edited:

KamikazeSSoH

Gym leader of São Paulo,brazi
Years
Position for Team (specify which job you can do): Tester of Betas.
Other skills you have: starting to learn how to map so working whit you guys should be some exp :P
Hacking Career (How Long have you Been Hacking) : i hack one map once for my friend and thats all all the rest is false :P
Other hacks you may have worked on: a hack of my friend that never did release it was Pokemon Green and Yellow(it was a brazillian hack) edition (it was on another forum) i was a tester :P
Proof of previous work: the map got deleted :/
How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well): almost 8-10 hours a day UTC -3:00 Brazil
Primary Contact (AIM, MSN, Skype, etc) ((Skype is a Plus)): Kamakia_subzero

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 5, 2013
I know this is not elated to your topic, but I really do not know any other way. Which font did you or the person who created your banner use? Where it says Pokemon Fumjia?

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
Position for Team (specify which job you can do): Tile Inserter/Beta Tester/General Advisor
Other skills you have: I can make a Trainer Card(for proof, check my Signature)
Hacking Career (How Long have you Been Hacking): This is my first project
Other hacks you may have worked on: None
Proof of previous work: Have not worked yet
How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well): Alot GMT+5.5
Primary Contact (AIM, MSN, Skype, etc) ((Skype is a Plus)): PM on Pokecommunity

I guess I will not be chosen

Im an equal opportunist hack leader, so You're in, just wait to have a PM for what your first task should be.

Position for Team (specify which job you can do): Tester of Betas.
Other skills you have: starting to learn how to map so working whit you guys should be some exp :P
Hacking Career (How Long have you Been Hacking) : i hack one map once for my friend and thats all all the rest is false :P
Other hacks you may have worked on: a hack of my friend that never did release it was Pokemon Green and Yellow(it was a brazillian hack) edition (it was on another forum) i was a tester :P
Proof of previous work: the map got deleted :/
How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well): almost 8-10 hours a day UTC -3:00 Brazil
Primary Contact (AIM, MSN, Skype, etc) ((Skype is a Plus)): Kamakia_subzero

The more play testers there are the merrier

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 22, 2014
People in the team, add the user bar to your signatures please to specify you as a member and promote our project.

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
Ok we are still looking for members for all positions, and for members out there, Ive sent you a message on your tasks.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
I can be a mapper (sorry for not filling application will do in 5-10 secs)
Position for Team (specify which job you can do): Mapp
Other skills you have: Titlescreen(Glitchy tiles)
Hacking Career (How Long have you Been Hacking) : couple months
Other hacks you may have worked on: None at the moment o.o (Im in a couple teams butThey don't have much progress)
Proof of previous work:
j0dxt3.jpg

How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well): Meh a couple on the week ends But mapping is easy for me UTC−07:00
Primary Contact Skype,Kik,Email...(PM for those)

~~~CREDITS TO DRAGONFLYE FOR HIS ROM BASE

Last edited:
Back