• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Thanks for the "welcome back"s everyone! :D Hahaha KillerCroCochen I guess I won't be leaving here again then :P And surprised my presence apparently makes such a big impact on the coolness of the forum, Ashley ;p

Years
So after overheating and killing my laptop I'm finally back again, this time I decided to jump right in and show the pixel stuff I've done in the past few years. Hopefully I'll get stuck into things again, especially pixel art again.

Years
So after overheating and killing my laptop I'm finally back again, this time I decided to jump right in and show the pixel stuff I've done in the past few years. Hopefully I'll get stuck into things again, especially pixel art again.

I remember hearing your name somewhere, but hey welcome back!

I feel sorry for your computer troubles, but great to hear you overcame that issue. Loads has changed at PC since you were last active, such as the Pixel Art section is now merged with Art & Design so yeah that's why you aren't seeing it in the index, but I'm sure you'll enjoy showing off your latest work over in Art & Design.

Well, I do hope to see you around once again Ninja! Don't disappear again okay?

- Hikamaru

Years
I remember hearing your name somewhere, but hey welcome back!

I feel sorry for your computer troubles, but great to hear you overcame that issue. Loads has changed at PC since you were last active, such as the Pixel Art section is now merged with Art & Design so yeah that's why you aren't seeing it in the index, but I'm sure you'll enjoy showing off your latest work over in Art & Design.

Well, I do hope to see you around once again Ninja! Don't disappear again okay?

- Hikamaru

Funnily enough I already posted up in the thread over there and if memory serves you welcomed me back when I returned before the laptop death.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome back, Ninja Paladin! Pixel art, huh? I used to be into it, but stopped as it was very time-consuming. xD;; Spriting isn't as easy as some people might think; you'd have to put a lot of time and effort to get the best result. Anyway, hope you like it here. See you around!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hey Munzy and welcome back!! Nice to have you around, im sure you'll make a bunch of friends
There is a whole thread in the X/Y section dedicated to Friend Codes, you should go check it out

Years
I'm back from a hiatus! I hope I can meet new friends and maybe trade some friend codes!

I don't recall introducing you before, but hey correct if I'm wrong. Nice to see you're back though! As Zorogami said, there's the Friend Code thread in the X/Y section if you want to share your friend code. Good luck and I hope to see you around!

- Hikamaru

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Welcome back Kuzronk!! Im glad you have your computer back :D
See you around, have fun!

EDIT: Also letting everyone know i will be switching internet providers, so i might not be on here for 2-3 days! (:

Last edited:

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
So hello PC :) it's XpokeX and I have been gone a bit and my activity will still be wavy,school final weeks and internet issues and stuff :3

Years
Also letting everyone know i will be switching internet providers, so i might not be on here for 2-3 days! (:

Okay, good luck with your internet transition. I'll see ya back soon!

So hello PC :) it's XpokeX and I have been gone a bit and my activity will still be wavy,school final weeks and internet issues and stuff :3

Schoolwork is always important, so it's best you focus on that. Good luck and may you return soon!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Okay, Zorogami; see you when you get back! Hope you enjoy your break. :3 Also, don't wprry about your activity, XpokeX; as long as you still visit us, that's all it matters! Have to agree with Hikamaru; you should definitely keep your main focus on school.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I'm back from my mini-hiatus? Don't know what it call it haha :3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hey, hey; welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your hiatus. :3 What did you during your break?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Hey, hey; welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your hiatus. :3 What did you during your break?
Thanks! I didn't do much, but I did go on a trip to visit a gaming convention (which was amazing, Rezzed). I also had a ton of schoolwork to do, so I had a great time! (apart from the work :3)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Well im back for today since im at work, but im still having trouble with my internet provider :/
Hoping to get it all sorted out until sunday/monday!

Back