• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cole's Journey

Which Pokemon should Cole Get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
Years
Hi. My name is Cole. Cole Lector. I live in a place called Pallet town, near some kid named Ketchum... anyway, one day the Ketchum kid woke up with the cry of the Dorio, and sprinted out of his house. I knew this because I was outside at the time, waiting for the mail. In fact, not long after the Oak kid's car flew by, the mail came. Bill, bill, $100,000 prize... a letter from professor Oak? I mean, I knew the guy. I have some pokemon stuff, including a pokedex I got from him that I could use to find out about pokemon I was intersted in. But still... The letter said to come to his lab after lunch.

When I got there, Prof. Oak said, "I know how interested you are in pokemon, so.." " Not battling them!" I interjected. " Yes, but field work is more interesting than just reading about them." I agreed with Oak. "So here, you may have a pokemon. You have a choise out of four. These are not the ones that the starting trainers got. They are:" He released four pokemon. The first was a small brown one with a skull decorating his head. "Cubone," A pink one with leaves, "Hoppip," a yellow, sleeping one, "Abra," and a small, black bird. "Murkrow. Choose wisely, Cole...." I gulped. "I choose..."

YOU choose what pokemon Cole gets first. Vote in the poll.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
This is short and the idea of asking ppl to make decisions is pretty original... I want Cole to get an Abra!

Lanceiscool

Years
"... Hoppip...no Cubone...but Abra looks good...Murkrow... rrggg... I can't choose!" "Do take your time, Cole." Prof. Oak said. "But they are all good!" "Tell you what. I'll let you have one pokemon now, and each time you get two gym badges, I'll let you have another." "Great!" I said. "Then I choose ABRA!" Abra woke up enough to look happy. I took Abra in his pokeball, and left, with a few good words from Professor Oak.

I was listening to the pokedex tell me Abra's attacks, when a mighty storm rolled in. I knew the rain would last til daybreak, so I took shelter in a small cave. I slept. But, I was woken up by a lone, scalded spearow. I stood up immediately. "ALL RIGHT!" I yelled. "My first pokemon capture!" All right, I was a little too sure of my self... "Go, Abra!" "abra..." said my pokemon. Spearow nailed my Abra with a peck, then reeled back for another attack. "Abra, use Teleport!" I ordered. The Spearow charged headlong at the no longer there abra and into the ground. "Now confusion!" Abra hit Spearow with a Psychic blast from behind. With Spearow stunned, I tossed a pokeball. It rattled with spearow's sprit...then stopped. "Yes! I caught a Spearow!" I yelled. "Abr...zzzzzz" Abra joined in. I returned him. "Get some rest, you deserve it." I then walked around for a few hours before I realized... I was totally lost. I sighed.

Please tell me what you think!

Years
I advice you to lengthen your fanfictions a bit. Plus, try to be a bit more descriptive. And don't tush your fanfictions. If you rush them, you might get a serious case of writer's block. ^^

Lanceiscool

Years
O.k... but if you want longer, I might not do this every week...

I looked around. A Sentret scurried through the brush. "How am I supposed to get to Viridian if I can't find it!?" I asked aloud. "The same way I'm supposed to, I guess." I whipped around. "Who said that?" A girl emerged out of the trees. "Hi. My name's Gretel. I'm a pokemon trainer like you." Gretel had brown hair and a short blue dress on. "I'm as lost as you are." she said. "Well, you said you were a pokemon trainer, so let's battle!" "Sure. I have nothing better to do. I'll go first. GO, Phanpy!" "Phanpy Phan!" I knew Abra would have a good time with Phanpy, so I sent him out. "Phanpy, use take down!" "Teleport, Abra!" Abra disappeared before Phanpy came close. ?Wow that was fast,? said Gretel.

Meanwhile, in a bush a few feet away: ?Hmm?a fabulous Phanpy and a awesome Abra,? said a girl. ?Yes, the boss would be most pleased,? said a boy, ?especially since the pickings have been slim lately.? ?So the plan is, after they get tired from battling, we reach out and steal them, right?? ?Excellent.?

Both Abra and Phanpy panted. ?We can win this, Phanpy, use take down!? ?Use Kinesis!? The two attacks met and both of the pokemon were on the ground. Dust from the attacks covered the sight of them? wait, that?s too much dust! ?Cough cough?what?s going on?? I asked. When the dust cleared, both Abra and Phanpy were missing. ?Where did they go?? asked Gretel. ?I don?t know. Look there are footprints?human ones?in the dust! Let?s follow them!? ?Right.? The footprints led to a clearing where two people in black clothing were near a cage with several pokemon, including Abra, in it. ?Who are you?? I demanded.

?Drat, they found us!? said the boy. ?Oh well,? said the girl, ?let?s tell the boy what he wants.

To protect the world from all invasion?
?To unite all the people within any nation?
?To announce the badness in truth and love?
?To extend our reach into space above?
?Earp?
?Wyatt?
?Team Rocket! We blast off faster than light!?
?If you don?t surrender, you?re in for a fight!?
?Mareep!?

I giggled. ?Your name is Earp? What a loser!?
?HEY! I suppose yours is better??
?It?s Cole,? Wyatt & Earp laughed ?AND that?s my Abra!?
?Well, it?s ours now,? said Wyatt, and Earp added, ?and don?t be thinking you can steal it back! Cyndaquil, Go!? Earp?s Cyndaquil joined the Mareep. Gretel said, ?Don?t worry Cole, I?ll take them on. GO, Sandshrew!? ?Shrew.? ?Mareep use thundershock!? said Wyatt. Sandshrew was not even bothered by the attack. Gretel said, ?Ground-types aren?t affected aren?t affected by electricity. You should know that. Sandshrew, EARTHQUAKE!? This K.O.ed both of Team Rocket?s pokemon. I was very impressed. However, Team Rocket grabbed the cage with our pokemon, and fled into a large basket and put up a large Mareep-shaped balloon. ?You can?t get us,? taunted Earp. ?That?s what you think, go Spearow!? I yelled. ?Get that cage!? Spearow flew up and grabbed the cage with Abra and Phanpy in it, then put it in Gretel?s hands. ?Now, destroy that balloon! Peck!? Spearow then flew up to the balloon and busted a hole in the balloon. As the balloon went out of sight, the two Rockets said, ?We?ll be back??

?Great,? I said. ?We?re still lost.? Gretel said, ?Why don?t you use Spearow to look for the city?? ?Great idea!? I sent Spearow up into the air. He showed us which way to go, and we set off.

I won?t update until Christmas break is over, so sorry? review.

Back