• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

andrea's Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
I'm interested in an Adamant Dratini 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with extremespeed. It needs to be male, by the way.

I can offer a shiny Hawlucha, 31/xx/31/31/31/31. Not a perfect 31 attack IV, but there you go.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 15, 2016
do you still have the charmander and eevee? i have a lot of legendary and event shiny pokemon i can trade, i just really want a good iv charizard and a shiny eevee

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2016
I'm interested in your Rotom and Shiny Venusaur. Are you able to nickname them?

I have a shiny Clauncher and shiny Kyurem I can offer.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Wanted:

Jolly Chimchar 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Iron First
Egg Moves:
-Fake Out
-Thunder Punch
-Focus Punch
-Fire Punch

Offered:

Jolly Hawlucha 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Limber
Egg Moves:
-N/A

Years
Wanted:

Jolly Chimchar 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Iron First
Egg Moves:
-Fake Out
-Thunder Punch
-Focus Punch
-Fire Punch

Offered:

Jolly Hawlucha 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Limber
Egg Moves:
-N/A

Hi, I am sorry but I already have hawlucha. anything else to offer?

I'm interested in your Rotom and Shiny Venusaur. Are you able to nickname them?

I have a shiny Clauncher and shiny Kyurem I can offer.

I am interested in both but I need to know nature and ivs for clauncher :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2016
Hi, I am sorry but I already have hawlucha. anything else to offer?

I am interested in both but I need to know nature and ivs for clauncher :)

Sorry, I haven't quite made sense of IVs yet, but Clauncher's full stats are lvl 25, timid nature, ice hidden power, Mega Launcher ability, strongly defiant characteristic, decent stats all around is how she was judged with special defense being the best, HP: 60 Attack: 30 Defense: 40 Sp. Atk: 36 Sp. Def: 43 Speed: 35.

Kyurem's full stats are lvl. 100, relaxed nature, likes to thrash about characteristic, hidden power is dark, ability is pressure, his stats were described as outstanding overall with HP being the best, HP: 412 Attack: 317 Defense: 260 Sp. Atk: 317 Sp. Def: 237 Speed: 222.

Last edited:
Years
ok, none of them is good competitive battles, but I guess it is not a big deal. :)
If you are still interested let me know your fc and ign (my fc is in my signature and the ign is GIOVANNI)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 8, 2019
quick question the pokemon in the "not for trade section" the same ones in the "shiny pokemon section" at the top? If not i do have a couple of trades i would like to do

Years
Oh, the point is that I don't clone (I have got only one ds), and hence I am trading only things that I have in 2x at least. the nft section is there since knowing what I have should help people making offers ;)

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2016
ok, none of them is good competitive battles, but I guess it is not a big deal. :)
If you are still interested let me know your fc and ign (my fc is in my signature and the ign is GIOVANNI)

Awesome, thanks! Sorry it took so long to reply, I'll add you ASAP. My FC and IGN are in my signature too. :)

Can you nickname Venusaur Grundy and Rotom Egon?

Last edited:
Years
Hey, I nicknamed rotom, but I can't nickname the venusaur since I didn't hatch it :(
Anyway, I have just added your fc.. feel free to start the trade when you want! (ign GIOVANNI)

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2016
Hey, I nicknamed rotom, but I can't nickname the venusaur since I didn't hatch it :(
Anyway, I have just added your fc.. feel free to start the trade when you want! (ign GIOVANNI)

Okie dokie, I'll just take Rotom and I'll log on ASAP. :D Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back