• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New World Order (Rated M for violence)

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Just letting you guys know, this is my new account (I was Yagerbomb) so forward concerns there.And I'll get a post up soon.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
An incredibly gory entry there. It introduced a new beast, the Element Monkey. There's one for each Element (... of course) and all are pretty similar. I'll be writing the entry for the Thunder Monkey, but please! Catch your own element monkeys. Everyone loves an element monkey.

I was also wondering if I could get some feedback? I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. It's been a long time since I RP'd...

Monster: Thunder Monkey

Type: Thunder

Weakness: Wind

(S1) Appearance: Like all Element Monkeys, the Thunder Monkey looks similar to the Lion Tamarin. It is approximately 30cm long, excluding its tail. Element Monkeys have small, pointed teeth and sharp claws. The Thunder Monkey has stormy grey eyes, and electricity crackles from its bright yellow fur. Its tail can go completely rigid and act as a lightning rod. All Element Monkeys travel in packs, and have a ferocious and territorial nature. The screeching of a Thunder Monkey can attract thunderstorms.

Attacks:
Screech Summon (Thunder): The monster screeches to attract a thunderstorm.
Thunder Claw (Thunder): Electricity surges through claws which rake the opponent.
Frenzy (Darkness I guess): When irate, the monster will attack relentlessly. This may result in recoil damage.

Spoiler:

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
My Raijuu's already a lightning-charged poop flinger that looks like a spider monkey in his second stage, what more could someone ask for when it comes to monkeys and electricity? Anyways, Thunder Monkey has been added to the Dex! Hell be raised if Raijuu S2 meets the Thunder Monkey and teaches him a few tricks.

Last edited:

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Ok, thank you, I will start a evolutionary line then, starting with the first one.

Name: Aquary
Type: Water
Weakness: Thunder
Description:
Aquary are small, streamlined fish that can be found in shallow waters. They grow to about eight inches long. Aquary have light bluish-gray scales, which cover the monster. Aquary have menacing teeth that can cut through flesh, which is what they are for. Aquary are quite aggresive, which makes them easy to catch with a fishing rod.

EDIT: The second stage of the Aquary evolutionary line.

Name: Onchar
Description:
Onchar are the common fish of the waters, able of living in both fresh and salt water. Onchar have streamlined bodies that help with swimming quickly in water, making them able to hunt smaller aquatic prey while avoiding predators. Onchar are moderately sized, growing up to eighteen inches. Onchar are slightly wider in comparison than their previous evolution. Onchar are armed with rows of dangerous teeth that rip through flesh. Onchar are very strong and aggressive monsters, which makes them hot targets for fishing, although the are used for battle as well.

Adding the Third and fourth stages of the Aquary evolution line:

Name: Salmir
Description:
Salmir are the powerful hunters of the sea, yet not the dominant species. This stream-lined fish measures in at forty inches. Salmir are thick fish, yet not bulky. Salmir have a light-grayish-blue tone to their scales. Salmir are more patient than their previous evolutions, yet are still tactical predators. Salmir are equipped with rows of sharp, dagger-like teeth.

Name: Zhark
Description:
Zhark are large, menacing monsters. They are elite hunters, tracking down prey with flawless power. Zhark grow up to nine feet long, and are quite bulky, shark shaped monsters. Zhark still have the same-tone of scales, although Zhark scales are like a suit of bullet-proof armour. Zhark have many rows of menacing teeth, and can rip through bars of metal.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Alright, sweet. They're both transcribed to the Monster Dex, WC.

Also, to anyone interested, there is a completely made monster that's, while rather basic until its last stage, totally open for anyone who wants to catch it. For those who want to know the name of this epic beast, PM me with the proposition of being a caring and vigilant tamer and you shall be rewarded for your efforts. |D

Last edited:
Back