• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I used dogpile because I was just hitting puberty and my mom had a keylogger on our computer and no matter what you searched for on dogpile you got...X-rated images.

LOL and AskJeeves. There was another one, too - Altavista? I can't remember.

Ah, back in the olden days.

When Runescape was banned at school and Whyville was "in."

Back then, teachers would actually suggest Yahoo! or Altavista as search engines. Now it's all about the Googleman.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Speaking of Google: (Warning: Extremely large image)
Spoiler:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Interesting last names.

I swear, some people just don't like their own children, so they give them stupid names. T:

My name is pretty average, but my middle name...nobody can spell or pronounce it. It was kind of amusing to watch a recently-met friend struggle to say it haha. I'm fine with it, though, because a lot of people just don't know my middle name.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I think we can come to the conclusion that the last name Butts is common because I know two people from different families with the name Butts.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
There's someone I know whose friend's last name is Butts. She introduced my friend to her husband and at their wedding I had a hard time not laughing when my friend said "I'd like to thank Courtney Butts.Without her I wouldn't have met Nick."

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Never knew someone named Butz, Butts or whatever.
Harry Pohler? That guy was hated since his childish days.

Years
There was a teacher at my school named Hanna Hannah. Why do people do this to their kids and/or not keep their maiden names when they get married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back