• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kill la Kill

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I can't wait. wat to do. come soon next thursday :(

Dat Gamako. <3
Dat Nude Elite 4. Dat Nonon, especially. <3;
Dat horny Mako Mom huehuehue
Dat creepy mom-daughter spanking ughhhhhh >_>;
Dat poor senketsu. ;___;
Dat brave satsuki. BEST GIRL (after mako)

Satisfied with this week's episode. Downloading in HD. :D

Onee-san said:
It was possible to hate Raygo even more. I wanted to cry in the middle of the episode. "The deeper your rage, the more useful you are to me" bleh! I can't wait to see her head on the end of a pike.
I didn't exactly "hate" her before this ep. But yeah, this episode made me hate her. :x She's horrible. I want her to die in the most painful way possibru. RYUKO SATSUKI TAG TEAM HER AND KIRU RA KIRU HER WITH UR SCISSORS!!!!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I think it's really funny because the anime started out with just Ryuko wearing basically nothing, and now it's progressed to just like 2 or 3 people clothed per episode and nobody even says anything about it haha.

Also the mother really needs to leave because it makes me uncomfortable whenever she touches Satsuki seeing as she always needs to touch her boobs or crotch >.>

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I think it's really funny because the anime started out with just Ryuko wearing basically nothing, and now it's progressed to just like 2 or 3 people clothed per episode and nobody even says anything about it haha.
Because...
That's the power of...
NUUUUUUUUUUUUDIIIIIIIIIIIISTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAACH!

And they need to be nude to fight against clothes.

Evyl

t r a g i c
Years
Episode 19, oh my ♥♥♥♥ing god.

Spoiler:

derozio

Years
I'm actually gonna agree with that. Ryuko just isn't the main character this show needs or deserves. She was okay in the beginning. But her mood swings as of late have been terrible. I'm not fond of it.

I consider Satsuki a much more interesting and better lead character.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I'm actually gonna agree with that. Ryuko just isn't the main character this show needs or deserves. She was okay in the beginning. But her mood swings as of late have been terrible. I'm not fond of it.

I consider Satsuki a much more interesting and better lead character.

I have to agree too. The worst thing about Ryuko's mode swings is that we already know she's just going to put Senketsu back on like she did before and kick butt. She did this before when Nudist Beach explained everything, and it literally only took 1 episode iirc. And I doubt she could kick Ragyo's butt without wearing Senketsu... so yeah. I guess it might be kinda boring if she just went along with everything? But I dunno. I also may be completely wrong since this show seems to just throw the randomest things at us, so ~_~

Years
SO I caught up with the anime slightly. Boyfriend and I decided to watch from where we left off (episode 3) and got to 10. I'm so excited to see Inumuta finally getting more screentime ohmygosh. :') Should catch up to where the series is by tonight or, at most, tomorrow night; things are really picking up and I'm loving how serious yet ridiculous this show can be at times.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
SO I caught up with the anime slightly. Boyfriend and I decided to watch from where we left off (episode 3) and got to 10. I'm so excited to see Inumuta finally getting more screentime ohmygosh. :') Should catch up to where the series is by tonight or, at most, tomorrow night; things are really picking up and I'm loving how serious yet ridiculous this show can be at times.
But it's still not enough ridiculous yet! =D
The biggest fun comes in the second part =D
And NUUUDISTO BEEEACHI! :D
And then the last episodes get drama... the anime is full of paradoxes =D

derozio

Years
Yes, Janna, second part is great. :D Also, after today's episode, I couldn't help but change my theme to something Satsuki based. I love her the most out of all characters in this show. Such a badass. <3;

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Yes, Janna, second part is great. :D Also, after today's episode, I couldn't help but change my theme to something Satsuki based. I love her the most out of all characters in this show. Such a badass. <3;

Its really hard to pick a favorite, they're all pretty badass in my mind.

I just finished speedrunning Kill la Kill and just got up to speed. Now I have to wait to see what happens next?! This is the worst ;___;

By the way, can Mrs. Mankanshoku please get a hold of herself?
1959719_596613993764916_1737258548_n.jpg

derozio

Years
My god she's so damn horny XD; She wants the D. Like, holy hell. She didn't take her eyes off Aikuro's thing for one second during the scene. She was looking at it even while patting matarou lol. :p

I just finished speedrunning Kill la Kill and just got up to speed. Now I have to wait to see what happens next?! This is the worst ;___;
Oh, I have it worst. I'll have to leave home, not have PC access - will have to download episodes and watch them on a 2 or 2.5 (I'm not sure) inch screen of my mobile and have to wait one week extra for each episode. Like, the only site that works for videos on my mobile is wapfever. and those guys are lazy and upload Kill la Kill like a week after the episode is actually out. :<

Its really hard to pick a favorite, they're all pretty badass in my mind.
Can anybody really beat Satsuki's butt-naked rampage this latest episode? She was hanged naked for a month outside, probably not fed properly and was violated. Even after all that, she still managed to beat so many COVERS while having her hands totally tied and without any weapon. <3 She's the ultimate badass.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Can anybody really beat Satsuki's butt-naked rampage this latest episode? She was hanged naked for a month outside, probably not fed properly and was violated. Even after all that, she still managed to beat so many COVERS while having her hands totally tied and without any weapon. <3 She's the ultimate badass.

True, you got me there.

HOWEVER, who can be more badass than this man?

Spoiler:

Also:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

derozio

Years
Ryuko's expression in that first pic was kinda hot. I don't know, there was something about it and the voice in which she said "I-I understand" that appealed a lot to me lol. :p Aikuro's a badass too haha. :p

And wow, wtf is going on in the second pic?! Hotlinking isn't permitted, I think. Also, the hotlinking blocking image has swears. :p Better change it soon, brah!

Edit: "Not sure if Professor Sycamore or Mikisugi Aikuro", eh? :p

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
And wow, wtf is going on in the second pic?! Hotlinking isn't permitted, I think. Also, the hotlinking blocking image has swears. :p Better change it soon, brah!
I KNOW I REALIZED THAT SHORTLY AFTER!!!! It was stupid too, cause the picture wasn't even that bad. Check what I edited in, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

derozio

Years
Oh no, I'm sure it doesn't. Apart from, I guess, in Japanese. The original Japanese name is Kiru ra Kiru. Its tvtropes entry says the following:

• Pun-Based Title: The "kiru" in the title can be rendered as Engrish for "kill", or as Japanese which means "to cut" or "to wear (put on)".
  • And "la", or "ra", is a homophone for "naked" (most commonly as "zenra", "completely naked").
  • The series in general is filled with puns and double-meanings of words related to clothing and oppression, the two major themes. According to Word of God, the show's premise comes from the fact that the words "fashion" and "fascism" look almost exactly the same in Japanese.
  • Spoiler:
And it makes sense. Considering the themes displayed in the show.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Can someone explain to me what the role of Harime is? Without going to much into spoilers, I know she's affiliated with Kiryuin, but I never really understood what she does. They make it seem like she's just a lone ranger, but I don't get what her role in the organization is (besides harassing Ryuko)

derozio

Years
She's the head tailor. :p As stated here,

"A couturier (French: [ku.ty.ʁje]) is an establishment or person involved in the clothing fashion industry who makes original garments to order for private clients."

She's known as the "Grand Couturier" in the show. :p You even see her comment on the dresses, how well they've been sewn and even see her working on that big-ass kamui once in one of the latest episodes.

Also, I rewatched episode 20. The music at this scene, wow. <3; Do not open the spoiler in case you have yet to see episode 20, guys. You have been warned.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back