• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Well not right now, but two weeks from now I am. It has been awhile I shopped online. Since someone took my information from my card, I haven't shopped online as of late. I need to get a new card.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Well I thought I will give you and Mario something. But I don't know what yet. I still need to give you a gift for your birthday.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Awww, really? But still I need to pay you for LoveCom. I know at the end of the month I will have the money. I have to owe you something. You are my best friend. *hugs*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yay! 2010 is here and I need to get my resolutions out of the way. I had a great time with my family...but it was so hard to say goodbye. I was crying, but I will be alright. I hope you had a nice Christmas and New Year's Angela. *hugs* First thing first I need to pay you still...dang. I will do it. Don't worry. That is one of my resolutions...keep up with my bills. And I will too. Do you have any resolutions Angela?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
And I saved them. Omg...they were hanging from thread. But I did it. That was close. It is good to hear from you Angela. I am glad you are doing alright.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I am sorry to hear that. *hugs* Did you get to spend time with your family during the holidays at least?

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
A blizzard? Oh wow...dang. I think I heard about the midwest getting it before I left to go up northeast. Man that isn't fair!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Not only that my windshield wipers quit working that day!
Man, that is awful. So I guess you couldn't go anywhere because of the blizzard. How can you see if the snow is blowing all over the place? You had no choice but to stay put. I would have done the same thing.

Back