• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What the everloving hell??

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Who cares why, lol, what matters is it's keeping OVP alive so it should've been stickied there MONTHS ago.

Years
I hate that thread. I'd just un-sticky it myself but I'd probably get demoted and **** if I want to go through that drama right now.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Because we should be promoting the idea that people should ***** anonymously about other people in another thread.

It takes away a definite infraction for simply replacing a name with a word for anonymity! It's the most fantastic thread known to man.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Andrew stuck it according to the log history. Maybe you should look at the log history of a thread and consult your partner before making stupid threads like this? Oh well, either way we'll be replacing you soon since you're so damn old.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Can I be the next OVP mod? I won Poll of the Year last year after all.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
You're much more fresh and young and lively than both of the current mods. The younger the better imo!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Well I thought so. I await my crown. And my poll of the year emblem.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I kicked Sammi out of the staffroom if that helps, since she's no longer really of use there, Nick.

Years
Andrew stuck it according to the log history. Maybe you should look at the log history of a thread and consult your partner before making stupid threads like this? Oh well, either way we'll be replacing you soon since you're so damn old.

1) Oh nooooes I forgot to check a function I never have to check ever! -_-;
2) Where would you be without staff drama?
3) **** you, I know how to run PC better than any of the younger mods ever could. This age restriction is ********.

Can I be the next OVP mod? I won Poll of the Year last year after all.

No.

I kicked Sammi out of the staffroom if that helps, since she's no longer really of use there, Nick.

>:(

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I'm getting my wisdom teeth getting taken out soon, would you like them? I know you're running low Sammi...

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Yeah I stickied it lol - it's a super-thread and I'm never ever going to let it die, so it might as well become part of the furniture. Plus I had a few members approach me and tell me that they thought it should be stickied. Just following feedback.

Also, apparently we do things all the time without consulting each other so I thought that'd be alright lol.

Years
Dentures don't count.

**** you, they're real teeth. >:(

Yeah I stickied it lol - it's a super-thread and I'm never ever going to let it die, so it might as well become part of the furniture. Plus I had a few members approach me and tell me that they thought it should be stickied. Just following feedback.

Also, apparently we do things all the time without consulting each other so I thought that'd be alright lol.

Seriously, I hate that thread. Those members are idiots.

Now that I know it was just you, I'm gonna go unsticky it. HOW'S THAT FOR "COMMUNICATION", SHINING RAICHU??

Back