• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How long has Pokemon B2/W2 been in your DS?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 25, 2013
I dont really remember when I bought it. Sometime in the fall season, but it has been in my DS ever since, not being removed anytime soon.

Autaven

Gamer Girl
Years
I've clocked 0 hours! Still haven't gotten around to purchasing it - but plan on doing it tomorrow now I'm ultra excited for X & Y. It can tide me over until then :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 28, 2013
I use my DSi specifically for white 2 because it blocks the streetpass on my 3DS. And I don't want it to run up the timer on my activity log when I'm not playing with it.

Piplup - Hacker

Scripter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
As soon as I get my DS I'll be playing it a lot and it will pretty much never leave it xD
But for now, 0 hours :c

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
since like the 27th of November only game I've felt like playing on DS since then i usually just close the ds and put on the charger when im done playing.

Back