• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there!

Years
Hello there!
My name is Danijel! I'm 27 from Serbia.
Would like to trade, battle, exchange FCs etc...
Got Pokemon Y
;)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Good day, Danijel! Thrilled to meet you, and welcome to PC, buddy! :D Oh, a lot of members are wanting to trade and battle too, so, you've come to the right place! :3

PC has all kinds of boards on where you can trade and battle and exchange FCs respectively! The Trade Corner takes care of your trading needs! If you head on over to the Trade Plaza, then you can see what kinds of shops members have for trading, as well as the Quick trade threads! The Battle Center is made for all of your Pokémon battling! There, you can battle, discuss competitive battle, receive help on your team, and so on! Ah, and let's not forget the X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread! To exchange your Friend Code with others, I recommend that you visit there to do so, since you'll be able to see all of the other friend codes that the members have shared too, and you'll be able to swap your FCs with all of em'. (:

Are you liking Pokemon Y? So glad that Pokemon Bank came out; I'm finally working on my pokedex, which I only have a few pokemon to go! I hope things goes well for you in the game too! I'm also wishin' you a lovely stay upon the forums, and if you have any questions about anything, you're more than welcome to ask a member of the staff team, and we will help you by pointing you to the right direction.

Otherwise, I hope that everything will be to your liking here! Have a great night, tiger. :3 <3

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
Years
Hey Danijel, welcome to the community
it glad that you have ur own pokemon y game, you could find someone with the game to battle, trade or etc..
enjoy ur stay and good luck with ur game

Years
Hello Danijel, welcome to PC! I sure hope you're having fun so far.

As Aura suggested, you'll definitely want to check out Trade Corner and Battle Center for all your trading and battling needs. We also have a Pokemon Showdown server if you're interested in battling via simulator with fellow PC members. I'm an active regular myself over there, under the same name as here so yeah say hi if you come by sometime.

And how's Pokemon Y so far? I really love the Kalos region and all its beauty and the wide range of Pokemon you can catch even before beating the game, plus the customization is surely addicting, as well as Pokemon Amie to a lesser extent. If you need help you can always contact any staff members (like Aura over there) and I'm sure you can make some new friends.

Have fun and I'll catch you around the forums!

- Hikari

Years
Good luck with your journey to battle, trade, and add friend codes! Since PokeCommunity's so big it means you'll find that many more people to befriend. I've traded and connected with a lot of members here so you definitely won't have any trouble. Welcome, Danijel!

Hope you explore around a lot when you have time and don't get too shy to contact people. That's probably the habit we recommend breaking out of most around here as it'll really hold you back from all the wonderful people around PC. :o What are you doing in Y right now? I'm enjoying my time breeding in hopes of some shinies. Kind of doubting my luck but.. well, only time will tell, haha.

See you around and contact one of the amazing staff in blue, orange, or red names if you need help. Enjoy your time around the forum! ♥

Years
Thanks to all for the welcome and all the tips.
:)
I finished the game, got all Legendary pokemon that you can catch in Y, and started to train a team for Rating Battles.
So far, I got 4 pokemon with 5 EVs:
Lapras
Charizard
Jolteon
Espeon
(Got also a Feebas with 5 EVs, but I think am gonna use Lapras instead.)

Looking forward to get another 2, but still thinking about witch ones should i breed.
:)
Edit:
Btw, mi first game where I actually did some EV training.

Last edited:
Back