• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
A entire episode dedicated to sidekicks are always good, and this one is no exception:

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Just for Sidekicks...

Spoiler:

Not spoilering this next topic. lol

Who's your favorite sidekick and why?
(Owlsowicious, Angel Bunny, Gummy, Opalescence, Winona, & Tank)

chibi_glaceon

Creature Catcher
Years
Username: chibi_glaceon
Favorite Pony: Twilight Sparkle, cause I can relate so much to her...(I'm an honors student XD)
Additional Info: I got into MLP after hearing one of my guy friends getting teased about it. I got curious cuz I heard about it a year beforehand and it piqued mine interest. So, after watching the first episode, I instantly became addicted. The storyline, the animation, the characters, they all got me hooked. So here I am a year later, playing Ponymon Dawn, drawing fanart, making OCs, and writing my own short fanfictions. ^^

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
My favorite sidekick is probably Angel. Just for name alone. That, and he has a great personality, and I love the way Fluttershy thinks Angel is a cute innocent baby when he's got that little attitude. That, and it was absolutely adorable in the last episode when
Spoiler:

chibi_glaceon

Creature Catcher
Years
Hi there~

Name's chibi_glaceon ^^

Favorite Pony: Twilight Sparkle, cause I relate to her SO WELL. (I'm a straight A student....).
Additional info?: Well, I got into MLP through hype, of course, after hearing one of my guy
friends being made fun of for watching it with his little sister. I watched it...and I didn't want to admit I loved it. Soon I found myself writing fanfics, drawing fanart, listening to brony music...yeah. AND! I converted Meowing Mewtwo (HUGE SHOUTOUT!) to bronyism :D So yeah.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Hello, person who already applied! Shh! Don't tell! Knowing Leaf Storm you're most definitley accepted, so welcome to the club!

[I think all the hype over the new episodes caused your post to be kinda overlooked...:/]

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
im such an idiot for not joining this sooner...

Username: MidnightShine
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Rainbow Dash
Additional Information: Hmm, well, I got into MLP cuz I heard of this 'awesome' show called MLP & I decided to check it out. After watching the pilot, whoa, you could call me a brony instantly. I chose Rainbow Dash cuz I think she's way awesome, 20% cooler than the others ;) even my current forumset is dedicated to her. I actually thought she was a male at first :P Btw, I've converted all sorts of people into bronies and pegasisters!

hope the herd will accept me

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome new members! Of course anyone who joins the club is absolutely welcome. So no worries about rejection. As always, friendship is magic!

Now, I wanted to bring something to attention while I was away trying to get schoolwork and life in order. I spoilered this because many people (especially friends that I know) are not happy about spoilers for it and there are still club members here that haven't reached this point in their journey through bronyhood MLP episode watching. So, only view it if you are ready for Season 3 Episode 12, and if you have a response, please spoiler it. Thanks!

Spoiler:

Also, not spoilering this. It's worth knowing: Derpy Hooves (or Ditzy Doo in other terms lol) is pretty much canned entirely from the show due to the controversy from "The Last Roundup". Personally, I'm pretty sad, I kinda wanted to see more of her after that appearance.

and yes, season 4 is in the works. It has been confirmed.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hmm? I don't really get to see the merchandise here in Malaysia, sad ;; but I do know I'm prepared for episode 12 of season 3!

And yeah, I agree it's pretty sad Derpy isn't making any more appearances.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Well. A spoiler discussion that I can actually join in on.

Spoiler:

chibi_glaceon

Creature Catcher
Years
Just wondering if someone could give me a link to watch Season 3 episode 12? I'm pretty anxious and it's not up on YouTube yet ^^' But yeah...Derpy being gone, is sad. She'll live on in the fandom =3

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
A whole week without ponies and there are only two episodes to go.

And anyway here are a S3 bingo chart from earlier this year.

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-season-predictions.jpg

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Spoiler:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Well. Twenty seven episodes in two days. I feel accomplished!
Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Just wondering if someone could give me a link to watch Season 3 episode 12? I'm pretty anxious and it's not up on YouTube yet ^^' But yeah...Derpy being gone, is sad. She'll live on in the fandom =3

Careful when asking for episode links, as that's clearly against the rules of the group. Keep that in mind next time, alrighty? :3

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Well. Twenty seven episodes in two days. I feel accomplished!
Spoiler:

So I assume you are almost done with Season 2 and on your way to Season 3? Maybe you'll make it right on time to the next new episode. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back