• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lancaster" School of Battle OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

The Paper Fastener
Years
Where is everyone who replied to you, Evkay? It's been 6 days since your post here and 11 days since my post in the RPG...

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
Yue said she was gonna respond -_- and so did midnight. but i haven't gotten anything from either of them. I think Dansei just quit... i see him in other RP's but not this one

Brad

The Paper Fastener
Years
Should me, you and ACC-M keep it running? Other RPG"s have run on 3 people... I'd like the others to come back, of course, but time runs out on RPG's pretty quick- remember The End- It, The Parasite?

EDIT: Should each of us have more than one character???

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
we can probably do us 3, i don't see a problem... then when i start the next chapter, maybe more will join and stay active -_-

Brad

The Paper Fastener
Years
Kay. Do we make more characters? Y'know, maybe 2, maybe, although probably not, 3, per person (9 characters at most... pretty good...)

Brad

The Paper Fastener
Years
Aight. I have a new plot twist. If you have read up to where the RPG is so far, my guy, Evkay's character, and ACC-M's character are working togehter to find synthesis material and stop my rings from killing me. Then, we go on a quest to find the rings, but we may need more people. Thats where the rest of you may come in. Then, we fight monsters for each ring- Quetzalcoatl for the Junkinta Ring in the Yucatan Peninsula, Fenrir for the Skargnoth Ring in Norway, and Typhon for the Delphi Ring... at Delphi in Greece. Each ring may have something to do with the other schools. Are you interested???

Edit: 2/20

He-llo~? Did this die as well... where are you Kansas... and... ACC-M!!! Come on! Where is everbody??? TIK? Midnight? Shadow Yue? It's lonely being the last one checking teh RPG...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back